Jennifer Garner Still Bound to Ben Affleck

Jennifer Garner Still Bound to Ben Affleck

Jennifer Garner and Violet Affleck go out to a Country Mart in Santa Monica, Calif., on Wednesday afternoon.

“A report by E!’s Ted Casablanca that Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are considering breaking up is 100% completely fabricated,” Garner’s rep told Us Weekly. “There is not one ounce of truth to it.”

Affleck‘s rep said, “We usually don’t comment on stuff like this. But you should know sources are liars. If you guys want to do the right thing, you won’t post that item. It’s all BS.”

More pics of Jennifer and Violet at the Country Mart…

jennifer garner violet affleck country mart 01
jennifer garner violet affleck country mart 02
jennifer garner violet affleck country mart 03
jennifer garner violet affleck country mart 04
jennifer garner violet affleck country mart 05
jennifer garner violet affleck country mart 06
jennifer garner violet affleck country mart 07

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

I just read Ted’s column again and he says his contacts were the ones that told him Jen was leaving Vartan for Ben in the first place. Like that meant they were good contacts. Well, I used to read Ted all the time back on those days (Fall of 2004-four years ago!) and he was insisting they were just friends who were working together again! He was sure embarrassed when it came out it was more than that.So he was way behind the curve of tabs like the STAR (who first reported it in July 2004). Vartan’s camp planted this — Ted goes on to lamant his poor broken heart. (Waaa!!!) This was their way of getting Vartan mentioned again – more than he has in several years!

Adoring Fan @ 06/26/2008 at 12:35 am

Jen is so beautiful. I love her purse. I think she is also preggers. Her regular clothes don’t fit her anymore. Hence, she is wearing a lot of dresses. I can’t wait til they announce the pregnancy. My favorite couple. Solid as a rock.

Yeah – finally a pic where Jen looks chic. She has such great skin. Love her Chanel Grand Shopper. Violets always looks so happy. You would think thes little kids would be scared by the paps.

jennifer looks really nice in these pictures. i like what she’s wearing…and yesteday’s black dress. i also think she’s pregnant which is good because this style suits her more. violet is going to grow up looking very cute. love this mother and daughter duo.

She looks so pretty! She is a natural beauty.

they are both so pretty and cute

What kind of losers have to report a so called divorce from a family that looks happy. Are they jealous?

she is glowing she looks perfect and HOT!
man I love her :P :)

I'm so happy @ 06/26/2008 at 6:18 am

that they are not braking up. they are too perfect for each other and need to have more cute babies.
TedC just wanted to get his own ******* name out there- I hate that guy yuckkkkkkkkkkk

WOW at pic #3 @ 06/26/2008 at 7:05 am

Jen’s face is just WOW!!!!
So BEAUTIFUL

Ted C used to be kind of amusing, at least. Now he just sounds bitter, petty, catty. I’m glad people are calling him out. Just because he calls himself a gossip columnist doesn’t mean he should be allowed to get away with outright lies.

Violet is looks like such a great kid
J&B did well

Shear Genius @ 06/26/2008 at 7:45 am

Ted C is done. Perioid.

What you see is a pathetic attempt to stay relevant. I don’t like Perez but I’m glad he knocked Teddy Girl off his gossip throne. I don’t understand why E still keeps him. He no longer funny and his stupid Ted speak is hard to understand, he sounds like a mentally disturbed parrot.

One name, four words : She still sees VARTAN. ahahha

Blackworm @ 06/26/2008 at 8:03 am

I think she is pregnant too. She has been wearing a lot of dresses lately. And she looks great. She should wear dresses all the time.

Ted sucks @ 06/26/2008 at 8:07 am

In a way of covering their butt, or some sort of maya coppa (sp) Ted @ E now says:
“As is always the case with a gossip column (which this happens to be, in case you’ve forgotten, hons—Anderson Cooper’s gray-haired hotbed of unarguable fact we are not), time will most likely tell. Here’s hopin’ the predictors of marital peril are off!”

What? Because you are a gossip column you can write what you want? NO, and NO.

Then at the end of this article Ted goes on to fuss at US mag. for saying her made the story up. Asking why US mag didn’t contact him,
to confirm or ask why he ran the story to begin with. He goes on to say that US should have checked their story about him. What? First you are a gossip column and can write junk, but then when it comes back to bite you in the A** you are a serious journalist. RIGHT?

thanx for that :)
he sounds like a losr every time he opens his mouth or writes something fire him already E!

Jen lover @ 06/26/2008 at 9:31 am

How weard x17 video site had a video of jen from this set of pics.
and now it’s not there! :(

jen lover @ 06/26/2008 at 9:32 am

^ I ment weird :P

Ted sucks @ 06/26/2008 at 9:58 am

i just checked x17 and the video still comes up.

I was hopeful that they took it down out of good taste.

I mean one of the paps is yelling out to Jen while holding Violet about breaking up with Ben. Not cool in front of a child, no matter the age. Regardless, of what would or would not happen between Jen and Ben. He will always be Violets father. Not fair to ask questions like that in front of a child. No matter what.

And really what did the paps expect her to say????? Turn around right there and give them a heart to heart? Come on. So why do paps have to ask questions like that? To irratate celebs. That’s right, not enough that the paps don’t give them 2 feet when trying to get in a car, but then have to yell junk out at them. No wonder paps are hated.

Gail Baker @ 06/26/2008 at 10:03 am

I am so happy to read your article that there is no truth to the gossip that Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s marriage is in trouble. I think they make a beautiful family and would be heart broken if they split. I love seeing pictures of Ben and his daughter, he looks like a very proud daddy.

Ted C…loser
Michael Vartan…hot…leave him out of this…I can almost guarantee he knew nothing of Ted’s nasty little article. He appears to be a very nice guy.
Jen and Ben…let them be happy!!!

It just looks by the way TedC is talking from the last couple of items about Jen that Vartan had something to do with it, just to get his name mentioned over and over (and over) Suspicious. I mean this whole thing really came from left field.

Jen and Ben have looked Miserable from
the very Beginning

It is Definately True I may not like Ted but he
is telling the truth here i reckon

They only look miserable when 15 paps stick a camera in their face, and won’t let them tend to their daughter.

I don’t think Vartan spread the rumors, I don’t know. Within the past year Jen had lunch with former Alias cast mates including Vartan, and Victor G. There are pics and a video of them coming out of a Rest. after having lunch.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All