Stella McDermott -- First Pictures!

Stella McDermott -- First Pictures!

Here are the first pictures of Stella McDermott, Tori Spelling and hubby Dean McDermott‘s baby bundle of joy.

“She’s a miracle,” Tori tells OK! of Stella, now two-weeks-old. “I was on one pill and wasn’t feeling well, so I went off of it. Two days later, the doctor put me on another, and on that one day, we conceived. It was meant to be!”

When asked if she was nervous about the delivery, Tori said, “I was more nervous this time, because I knew that I was going to have a C-section [Liam was also delivered by C-section]. You know, it’s major surgery. Regular birth seems easier to me than having your whole stomach cut open. I always read people are like, “Oh, C-sections are so Hollywood! All actresses do them!” Do you know what a C-section entails? They basically cut you open, remove your insides to get the baby out and literally put your uterus on your stomach and then put it back in. It’s pretty crazy.”

stella mcdermott first pictures 01
stella mcdermott first pictures 02

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Orange Clockwork @ 06/25/2008 at 1:47 pm

I’m sorry, but I laughed.

why do these people feel the need to sell their babies photos to tabloids and other mags??? I think it is terribly shallow.

tori has a big mouth. funny how i’ve overlooked that.

SHE IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!
CUTE FAMILY

percypiglet @ 06/25/2008 at 2:04 pm

looks like brother. shame. tori is really ugly.

I guess Tori’s doctor didn’t really teach her about birth control, when you switch from one kind of pill to another, you need to use another form of birth control for that month cause it takes a month for the pill to start working properly in your system.

[~I n F a m o u s~] @ 06/25/2008 at 2:16 pm

Keep wh0ring your fugly ass kids, bish.

she ugly i would never buy a cover with this man looking women if she is a woman

jared why do you post her so people can just laugh i don’t really think anyone likes him

this b*tch got a horse face worse than hedi, gisele and anitson

jared most be in love with tori he post all the news on her like we care

LOL at #9 true that i hope she don’t get her looks from her mom, that would be a mess

Awww. the family portrait is really kind of beautiful. Congrats to them!

Uh, I had two C-sections, and my doctor didn’t take anything out of me but the baby and the placenta. Drama queen.

Why are you people so mean?
I’m not a huge tori fan but, god, you’re all so brutal.
No, she’s not the best looking in the bunch, but give her a break.
She had a baby. And the kid’s adorable.
Have some ******* respect.
We’re all humans.

Seriously, too much ******* information. Vomit. Just show the pics and leave off the details.

I love the photo with her son peaking around Daddy! So cute. Actually a very nice looking family.

I just think it’s really funny that she considers herself an ‘actress’ still . . . unless she considers herself one from being on her little reality show, what else has she seriously done since 90210? And I’m sorry, her kids are cute, but she is not.

Why is everyone always making fun of her and being rude to her. What did she do? Nothing. We all know that. You’re just as bad as the tabloids. Picking on someone because you have nothing better to do. Start looking at your own flaws instead over others. Dont make fun of the baby for your grude against her mother. Grow up. All of you need to.

so, so cute!!

so so cute!!

Her little boy is very cute and Stella is cute too. Tori has made some really good Lifetime channel movies after 90210. I have grown to really like her after watching her reality show on the Oxygen channel.

jerseagirl @ 06/25/2008 at 3:37 pm

actually #19, dean was married when they got met, so don’t act like she’s perfect. I’m not saying it doesn’t take two to tango, obviously he’s at fault as well for breaking up his marriage, I just think it’s kind of ironic that she calls herself an actress; she’s hardly a serious one of late (even prior to having children). No offense, Lifetime movies don’t carry that much cred, and I’m sorry, but I just don’t get why everyone makes such a big deal out of her, she’s not even that pretty or talented.

Lillianne @ 06/25/2008 at 3:41 pm

She looks just like a little baby doll. I hope she looks just like her brother. You can’t really tell when they are this young. He’s adorable, personality and looks.

Stephanie @ 06/25/2008 at 3:51 pm