Jude Law is a Demolition Dude

Jude Law is a Demolition Dude

Jude Law attends the “Demolition Party” held at the Royal Monceau in Paris, France on Thursday.

The 35-year-old British actor joined hundreds of other VIP guests in wrecking and smashing one of Paris’ grandest hotels in a performance-style “Demolition Party” before it closes for renovation.

The four-star hotel will reopen in Fall 2009 after Philippe Starck redesigns the entire building.

“We’re talking about a new luxury based on intelligence,” said Starck. “Intelligence is sexy.”

10+ pictures inside of demolition dude Jude Law

jude law demolition party 10
jude law demolition party 11
jude law demolition party 12
jude law demolition party 13

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

casual elegance, love his look xxooo

I don’t like him

dude needs a rug or something asap, he’s badly balding . . . especially for his age!!

i dont mind his balding..just look at that face mmm

Beautiful, elegant and adorable! Thanks JJared for posting all the photos.

Maria (Shorty) @ 06/27/2008 at 3:10 pm

I just don’t find him attractive. Sorry.

blueberry @ 06/27/2008 at 3:23 pm

ı love you judeeeeee

Wow. I love Jude. Isn’t he the sexiest man alive? The more I see him, the more I think he was created for my eyes only. I’ve never posted before, but now I simply can’t contain myself. Wish there was a way to meet him personally, if only for a night, a few hours.

Have seen Jude in the flesh, he is gorgeous seriously.

Blackworm @ 06/27/2008 at 4:50 pm

He looks pretty good. He needs to stop smoking.

purpleworm @ 06/27/2008 at 5:49 pm

yup, I was a little sad to see the smokes back. oh well. When I dream about those JL kisses, they’re always sweet, not nicotine-laced. I’m sure his ladies don’t mind. But I bet Iris does!

Wow, I think he looks great here! I happen to find this man extremely sexy…I can’t help it! Look at that face and those eyes, come on! :)

Oh, but the smoking- he has got to stop! bad habits die hard, huh?

sexy judeeee
oh sandra, you said everything (:
me too honey, me too.
even if just for the night!
oh god
i’m a big jude fan! i love him!

thanks jared!

sexy judeeee

oh sandra, you said everything
me too honey, me too.
even if just for the night!
oh god
i’m a big jude fan!
i loveeee him!
believe me, i really do!

thanks jared (:

still when I look at him I think of the HAMbURLeR FROM MC. DONALDS.
seriously did anyone else see the photos of him and the hamburgler back to back on prothinspo? so frigging funny.. get those hamburgers dude.

uh-oh, double post.

Blackworm @ 06/27/2008 at 7:21 pm

Purpleworm,

Maybe his ladies don’t mind the cigarette odor but if I were his lady it would be very much a turnoff to me. I hate the smell of cigarette smoke! And it ages your face, Jude baby. Not to mention what it does to the rest of your body. Think about Patrick Swayze, Jude. He’s not that much older than you. Jude you’ve got children to raise, and movies to make and plays to perform and the great love of your life is out there waiting for you. Don’t kill yourself with those cancer sticks!

WOW Stunning beauty, thanks Jared!!!

Jude, has certainly been a busy bee lately. Nice to see the lovely photos. Thanks Jared. He look yummy as always to me.

purpleworm @ 06/27/2008 at 7:55 pm

To my fellow Worm <:]

oh yeah, his smoking is a total turnoff in every respect. He’s been a smoker for some time so a lot of damage is already done. Too bad, really – for all the reasons you mentioned. But since all I can do is fantasize about him, then I mentally erase the yucky breath, icky morning cough & stinky kisses and it’s all good!!

“The world would be a lonely place
without the one that puts a smile on your face.”

and jude knows what i mean ♥

he is so beautiful. love him……..

Blackworm @ 06/27/2008 at 8:38 pm

Purpleworm,

Oh, yes, I know what you mean. That’s what’s so great about fantasy crushes. You can erase the negatives in your mind and then they’re perfect!

But those pics are a rude reminder of the stinky reality! Yuck.

sharyllee @ 06/27/2008 at 9:05 pm

wow! soooo beautiful.. I love him…

Blackworm @ 06/27/2008 at 9:30 pm

Patzin,

Yes, Jude has been a busy bee lately. What’s up with him? When’s he going to make another movie? Has he retired from acting?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All