Lindsay Lohan Has a Secret Sister

Lindsay Lohan Has a Secret Sister

Lindsay Lohan has a secret sister she never knew existed, reports OK!

Apparently Lindsay‘s father, Michael Lohan, had an affair while married to now-ex-wife Dina Lohan. And it resulted in a pregnancy!

Surprise, surprise. Sex leads to pregnancy!

Michael says, “Years later [the woman] contacted me, convincing me that I was the only person she was with and that she had my child… [She] is beginning to look a lot like Linds, with a mix of [younger brother] Cody, believe it or not.”

But since Michael hasn’t provided financial support for Lindsay‘s secret sister, the girl’s mother says, “It’s time for Michael to take responsibility.”

Michael, 48, and Dina, 45, married in 1985 and divorced in 2007. They have four kids — Lindsay, who turns 22 on July 2, Michael, 20, Ali, 14 and Cody, 12.

WHAT DO YOU THINK Lindasy Lohan’s secret sister’s name is?

she is a ******* hoe!!!

i hate this stupid ass ****!!!

First? Haha

wow thats crazy tell who it is im dying to know…

omg … who would god believe that ???
she s all fake …

3 kids? What about their older brother at college? Go back to kissing Nicoles butt, at least you print correctly what her pr tells you to.

carol - brazil @ 06/27/2008 at 1:12 pm

omfg

dhnfbjdbvg @ 06/27/2008 at 1:19 pm

there’s another older brother who’s 20 i think .

can things get worst for lindsay
by the way its 3:20am in melbourne, australia

eddie jones @ 06/27/2008 at 1:24 pm

the women of this gene pool need to be fixed so they can’t reproduce. Lindsay Lohan is a racist, if anyone else would of said the things she did about african americans they would of been outed. Not sure why she got a pass, let’s not forgot when she got nailed for fleeing from police while drunk “The black kid was driving”, black kid? And he wasn’t driving.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the “secret sister” is named Lindsay, too.

There is an older brother. Michael Jr., who is 20 and is in college.

dats def solange at her bday party!!!!
foolishness

Is that her in the picture? because if it is that sister is African American or Latina. Look at the color of her hand in the picture.

Who would have thunk?

i love her!!!!!!

ok um yeah there is four kids. lindsay, MICHEAL, alli and cody. get your facts straight

IT’S SOLANGE.
go to the pictures of her birthday party on the net.
she’s wearing that dress, and so is HoHan =)

but the article’s lying.

Cory,
lol @ “solange”

seriously…i bet it’s gotta be either “lindsay”,”dina”, “ali” or “saMANtha”. why else would there be any point in mentioning it?

they have four kids.. an oldest son michael lohan jr. he’s been on the living lohan reality show.. might want to do all of your homework before posting

Yeah..um..ok..the tabloid is full of bullsh%t.

…oh wqit…that is solange. still funny though somehow.

4 Kids. She has a hottie for a brother..Michael & he is 20 :)

tayler (miley cyrus fan 4eva) @ 06/27/2008 at 1:42 pm

Leah

tayler (miley cyrus fan 4eva) @ 06/27/2008 at 1:43 pm

I love lindsay && her fam..but..how could her father do this?!! I LOVE ATCHING LIVING LOHAN..I wonder what Dina’s && Lindays’s Fam’s Reaction is..

Somebody tried to register on my new site at http://www.blog.tv using the name “Lindsay Lohan,” obviously a fake, and I deleted her anyway. That’s how much I can’t stand Lindsay Lohan, I don’t want that name anywhere on my site.

itzzzkimmm @ 06/27/2008 at 1:48 pm

Jared, the Lohans actually have 4 kids: Lindsay, Michael Jr( the one in college), Ali, and Cody.

the black girl is Solange knowless

um according to the pic..solange knowles?!! hahaha.

she is so hot!!!!!!!

i loveuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!

it is beyonce sister!!!!!

Well, well well; this family loves the drama, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Dina Lohan planned the announcement to promote their awful reality show. It’s no surprise, since they are just Long Island trash!!!

thats slonage knowles

Maria (Shorty) @ 06/27/2008 at 3:12 pm

WHO CARES!!!! I sure don’t. This family needs to go back to Long Island and STAY there!

How is referring to a black guy as a ‘black guy’ in any way racist?

Why would you post a picture of Solange? Making people think that’s the secret sister. How dumb.

I fell sorry for all 5 kids. What else is he going to do to hurt them

thats crazy! i bet the girl wants to be like bffs with lindsay now so she can get in the spot light! well it depends on how old she is! but yeah!
i have a sister i didnt know about either! only i still havent met her :(

I LOVE YOU LINDSAY!!!!!!!!!!

well if the new kid looks like lindsay….she is lucky. cuz lindsay is HOOOOOT

STARMAGAZINE.COM SAYS THAT IT IS ASHLEY AND SHE IS 13!!!!!!!!

Gosh…this ‘daddy’ is horrible… Lindsay is amazing .. She’s great actress and singer… Lindsay keep holding on !

skippingsarah @ 06/29/2008 at 12:18 pm

its complicated. so what now….her mother has an affair with lindsay’s dad? so beyonce is who’s daughter??

her name is ashley they said it on a radio station

ashleyyyyy

Is that true? anyway, I met so many hot people because of her on casualpal.com, some of her hot pics and vids can be found there, it was really a wonderful place for casual encounters…:))

lindsay is hot,i’d like to say to her happy birthday becouse her birthday is on July 2nd and she will turn 22.

Her Name Is Ashley Kaufmann

FAKE. That Is Solange Knowles!!!!!!!!