Robert Buckley is Hot Hot Hot

Robert Buckley is Hot Hot Hot

Looking more pec-tular than ever, Robert Buckley gets the stare-down from some female costars while filming his hit NBC drama, Lipstuck Jungle, in New York City on Friday afternoon.

In the series, Buckley, 26, plays young photographer Kirby Atwood, who causes Bonfire Magazine editor-in-chief Nico Reilly (Kim Raver) to have a steamy affair.

In this particular scene pictured, a shirtless Buckley shot some hoops and did some tricks on a basketball court during one of his scenes with Raver.

25+ pictures inside of Robert Buckley looking hot hot hot…

robert buckley hot 01
robert buckley hot 24
robert buckley hot 25
robert buckley hot 26
robert buckley hot 27

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

shoot i’d have the same look on my face if he walked by me boy is fine!

my god.. hot.

He looks like a less hotter version of Scott Speedman.

Alexanderina @ 06/27/2008 at 11:06 pm

that girl’s reaction is priceless lol

He is so hot. He has a cute, innocent face but his body is gorgeous. I’m glad this show is coming back. It was definitely my guilty pleasure show last year. Kim Raver looks really good. I love Nico.

He does look like Scott Speedman…except he’s less hot. Not bad though.

Bought time us ladies had some eye candy!

Does anyone else think he bears a strong resemblance to Scott Speedman?

Wow
someone throw some water on me
its gettin hot in here lol

sebastian @ 06/28/2008 at 3:25 am

HE SHOULD MARRY JAKE GYLLENHAAL

WOULD BE THE HOTTEST MATCH ON EARTH.

GAY WISE … of course.

sorry,it’s just that he makes me so horny.

OMG, he is definitely doable.

LOL the picture is priceless….the face of that women, hahaha

See that;s a MAN;s body. Not that Beckum guy. RB body needs to be hanging on builidings.

parisgirl @ 06/28/2008 at 7:17 am

Could his shorts be riding any lower? Damn lol
I’m not complainging tho ;)

LOVE Lipstick Jungle…already own season 1 on DVD!!!! Nico and Kirby make the show…the show is better than Cashmere Mafia…Cashmere was too close to being like SATC…Lipstick Jungle however is fun and tadbit more real….either way Robert Buckley is way beyond do-able….and here’s hoping they find a reason for
Nico to finally quit trying to keep Kirby at arms length and just go for broke on being with him. :::SIGH:::

Double Yummy! They dont make them like that around here. I loved him on the mini- soap he played on cant remember the name of it. I am glad he is popping up on other things.

OMG!!!!

his simply yummylicious :D

lol… dayum indeed. he is hot!

Jeeee**********sssuu****ssss!! Imagine him in the bed! Uff! I can’t think!

Who is this guy?! Have no idea but thanks for the serious eye candy, can you say buff!

OMG LOOK who it is @ 07/21/2008 at 10:10 pm

OMG

Is he married or have a girlfriend becase if her doesn’t i want it

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG

CAN I HAVE IT @ 07/21/2008 at 10:12 pm