David Beckham to Launch Water Brand?

David Beckham to Launch Water Brand?

Here are some new ads for Emporio Armani Underwear featuring none other that soccer star David Beckham.

It’s been rumored that the 33-year-old soccer stud is in negotiations with soft drink giant Pepsi to launch his own brand of bottled water.

Becks is reportedly going to rake in another $3 million to put his name and face on water products to be sold worldwide.

“[Beckham] is a global brand in himself and there is more scope for him to promote his own products,” a source reveals. “David is keen to go down the healthy route to keep in with his sporty image. He has an idea for creating a range of healthy products, including water. That’s something PepsiCo might develop with him.”

WOULD YOU BUY David Beckham-branded water?

david beckham bottled water 01
david beckham bottled water 02
david beckham bottled water 03

Posted to: David Beckham, Shirtless

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

i will if this picture is part of the label

lol oh man. Him and his unlimited endorsements.

You betcha!!! :D :D :D

victoria is one LUCKY LUCKY woman he’s so damn HOT breathtaking

Whatever he’s a sellin, I’ma buyin. And yes, please put his picture on the bottle.

And if he’s wearing his Armani underpants I’ll buy twice as much.

Amazing how much money you can make from some strategically placed padding and some body makeup.

SofiaRocket @ 06/28/2008 at 12:55 pm

The poor creature tries SO hard to look sexy…no way. True male sexiness is in the character and he’s just his wife’s tail and a cheater. More YOUNG footballers PLEASE!

i totally agree with sofiaRocket….he just tries to look sexy…he just cant and wont……did u ever see him smiling …..his smile just make me more disgusted!!!!!!!!!!oh my God …PLUS…i cant bare that British accent !!!!!!!!!

I’ll kill a lot today seeing or thinking about this pictures!

LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!! he is sexy….

WHAT THE SEXY GODLINESS??? @ 06/28/2008 at 1:22 pm

HOW DARE HE LOOK SO SEXY…!!

how dare he….

And in britain, uk, england (THIS ESPECIALLY GOES TO F***) they can’t bare the american accent anyway to be honest he is good looking and i rather have a british accent then an american accent!

I would buy Beckham branded spit. He is soo hot

he is sooooooooooooooooooo fuc*** SEXY!!!!!!!

Blackworm @ 06/28/2008 at 2:53 pm

SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEBODY PLEEEEESE GET ME SOME WATER!!!!!!!!!!!

Yummy! Too bad he has bad taste in women.

I NEED SOME WATER NOW !! I would buy anything for makinnhim happy :)

eddie jones @ 06/28/2008 at 3:56 pm

this water better not being coming in plastic bottles!

Victoria is one lucky woman.

@jessie
In Canada we love the british accent, it’s SO sexay :D Beckham has a gay voice tho, so blame the voice and not the accent!

Oh plz! I want a David Beckham 4 my b-day!!!!

i will buy the water only if it tastes like his hot sweet ass.

heck yah i’ll buy the water david beckham is ssexy!

jared doesn't like me @ 06/28/2008 at 6:25 pm

Everything looks swell from the neck down!
His face (ugly English chompers) and his voice—uggghhh. When he talks it sounds as if Victoria is sqeezing his big balls. Not very macho at all.

jared doesn't like me @ 06/28/2008 at 6:27 pm

oops!
“squeezing”, of course.

red dress @ 06/28/2008 at 7:03 pm

EAT YOU DAVID!!

Shear Genius @ 06/28/2008 at 7:44 pm

I don’t get his appeal at all. I like my men a little more subtle with their sexiness.

jmo

#14(jessie)
what does an american accent sound like to you?

of course i would..
its david beckham!!

i would buy if only to be as healthy as him and his family! and yeah..he is the ultimate of sexy-ness coz he is sexy whether IN, or OUT of clothes! other guys only being sexy when they’re out of clothes..but Goldenballs..he can be sexy as hell with only his smile..and his hair..and his eyes..while wearing clothes! ;D cheers!

yauZZZa,
daumn hAAAt

Agree….no sour grapes, but I do not understand the appeal or either he or Victoria (shallow young people).

he looks good as long he doesn’t open his mouth, his voice is annoying!!

only has to say :Chupa chupa …

HOTEST MAN ALIVE !!

@ ppl who think he’s trying to hard

it’s a ******* underwear ad. wtf do you expect him to wear in it? a clown suit?!

whitney i like the maeircan accent its good but it doesn’t give right to go takeing libs on british accent his voise is uhh! but i disagree that it is the accent (i am an american but at the moment living in london)

He is the hottest guy I’ve ever seen. :)

¦== http://www.PleasingVacations.com ==¦

Hey! I didn’t know about that tat down his ribcage! I like it! Wonder what it says. They need to make a book of these armani ads…I’d buy it! :D