Dominic Cooper Has Quite The Attitude

Dominic Cooper Has Quite The Attitude

Dominic Cooper is dripping wet in the July 2008 issue of UK’s Attitude Magazine.

The 30-year-old British actor will soon be heating up the silver screen in Mamma Mia!, the upcoming film adaptation of the musical of the same name based on the songs of pop group ABBA.

In the movie, Dominic plays Sky, the fiance of the main character, Sophie (Amanda Seyfried), who is on the quest to learn the identity of her father so he can give her away at the wedding.

Cooper also originated the role of Dakin in the original London stage production of Alan Bennett‘s play The History Boys.

dominic cooper attitude magazine 01

anonymous @ 06/28/2008 at 4:33 pm

FIRST!

anonymous @ 06/28/2008 at 4:33 pm

FIRSTTt

Not hot.

kuurudesu.blogspot.com

Not hot. Kinda looks like that guy in Desperate Housewives, the one who just to hang out with Paris.

kuurudesu.blogspot.com

Zanessaluvr22 @ 06/28/2008 at 5:41 pm

8th OH YEAH! lol

Zanessaluvr22 @ 06/28/2008 at 5:42 pm

8th! OH YEAH! lol

What a GOD! I am absolutely in love with him!

Got a bit of an obsession actually lol

lol. I thought those were his veins popping out.

he is well hot!!!

he looks good to me

This is the guy that has been getting all the roles that Orlie Bloom has been losing or isn’t getting considered for any longer. Hopefully he’ll make his mark better than Bloom, the industry is chock full of pretty boys as it is and their shelf life ain’t long…

But I think he’ll do fine. He’s not on the level of James McEvoy or even Ewan McGregor, but I’m he sure isn’t a 100% failure like Bloom.

I love me some Dominic Cooper!!

History Boys is my favorite thing in the whole world!

Luciiee..x @ 06/29/2008 at 9:58 am

Ahh. Dominic Cooper.
Very nice.

Orange Clockwork @ 06/29/2008 at 10:06 am

30?! No effing way! OMG.

Jared why is it when its a Scotish actor or something you call them Scotish but when they’re English you say British actor? i know its a small country but we have people from here too…

I like him he’s cute!

Love him :) I’m so obsessed.

AHHH-MAZIN!!! HE’S SO HOT ! I LOVE HIM =)

HE IS HOTTER THAN ED WESTWICK!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All