Jennifer Garner is an Early Bird

Jennifer Garner is an Early Bird

Jennifer Garner and husband Ben Affleck (pictured below) take their daughter Violet, 2 1/2, to lunch at the ‘Early Bird’ restaurant on Saturday in Brentwood, Calif.

Yesterday, Ben told Access Hollywood a lot about life at home: “Things are pretty great. We’re very happy. Things couldn’t be better. We’re kind of taking it easy and just kind of enjoying a little downtime at home… I’m at a point now where even… vacation sort of feels a little bit like work. I’d rather just kind of chill and take it easy.”

The day before (Thursday), Ben chatted with Nightline about his three trips to the Congo, where he visited refugee camps, warlords and hospitals.

“It’s definitely changed me,” Ben said. “It’s definitely been a part of… I guess a growing sense that I have a responsibility to do something with my life that’s other than just serving mileage in some way… You have a responsibility to your kid and also a responsibility to the world around you.”

15+ pictures inside of early bird Jennifer Garner

jennifer garner early bird 14
jennifer garner early bird 15

Credit: Pedro Andrade/Kevin Perkins; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Ben Affleck, Celebrity Babies, Jennifer Garner, Violet Affleck

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

click on my name – check out my website

1st

lol

Violet is so cute :)

I give them six more months tops!!

the truth is tis @ 06/28/2008 at 11:48 pm

I wish they would be left alone in peace. Ben does not look happy at all at the paps. He’s a big guy, they need to get out of his way.

#3 – Where are you getting that from?

Come on, is Jennifer Garner so interesting that she warrants being followed around every day.? Either she tips the paps off or goes to where they frequent. I have never seen a celebrity, even those bigger than her, photographed this much with their kids.

Adoring Fan @ 06/29/2008 at 12:19 am

I love them!

Why so many posts (everywhere) about this boring family… they do nothing interesting .. yet photogs seem to bug the living piss out of them daily..

I’m swinging sides again,lol.
Seriously, I’m starting to think the problem isn’t Ben but Jen. She always looks like such an unhappy b*tch when she is seen with Ben. I mean,wtf? When she is by herself with Violet she is all smiles and happiness…. so we know it’s not the pap’s presence that she hates…. then Ben tags along and she looks miserable and serious. She is either A) wanting to give the impression that they are on the rocks B) they are on the rocks or C) she is jealous that the attention shifts to Ben when he is with her.

Yeah, their girl is adorable! I think these two will last, despite being a celebrity couple.

finally get to see ben & jen together. Vi’s cutie!

Good to see that Ben realized there’s a world out there but how did it take him THAT long to realize he can really do more than just being a husband and an actor?

Theyr’re a gorgeous family, but it has to be so maddening to be hounded by the paps all the time. I’d look pissed, too.

you/me-it is another fake thing about JG,she is acting as if she doesn’t like papz around herself when she is with Ben,because he doesn’t like them.but she has shown us before that how much she enjoys the things she is getting from papz.she sure loves the attention she gets,it makes her feel she is important.there are lots of fake things about her.it is one of them

She is definitely preggers! See how she is trying to keep Violet’s leg in front of her belly. They look stressed because they are trying to keep the pregnancy hidden.

That man forever looks miserable. Their body language speak volumes. If these pictures were supposed to squash the rumors, they had the opposite effect. They are only confirming what a lot of us where already thinking. I predict in a few months they’ll announce a separation.

Adoring Fan @ 06/29/2008 at 1:59 am

To be so boring they sure do get a lot of comments on their thread. First, people complain Ben is never with them. Then when he is, Oh he looks so miserable. Or they say oh Jen is so miserable when he is with them. I swear you people crack me up. I come here because I love this family. I don’t comment on people I don’t care about. They are so cute and I for one am thrilled to see them.

Adoring Fan @ 06/29/2008 at 2:08 am

I forgot to say Happy Anniversary to my favorite Hollywood couple. 3 years today. Congratulations, I hope you have many more. You are such a beautiful family. You make lovely offspring. I hope you have a sibling for little Vi.

Jen is so pretty. Violet is a beautiful little girl who looks just like her mommy!

Oh, how interesting. Just as rumors are flying that they are going to split up, they suddenly get photographed together. How convenient.

alias fan @ 06/29/2008 at 2:55 am

They are a happy family. In one of the pix, Ben opened door and is holding Jen’s bag. Violet is looking prettier as she grows and her hair is always done.

I saw Ben’s visits to Congo on TV. He was touched. And it’s a good thing to hear him say that they are very happy… and vacation (sort of )feels a little bit like work. They might really be pregnant.

She looks PREGOOOO

Cute little girl but I can’t stand her parents.

cute early birds @ 06/29/2008 at 3:53 am

#14, what do you mean “after a year of not being photographed together?” They are pics of them together last week and the week before that and …………………………well, you get the idea.

Ben looks miserable because as soon as they come out the door, their are the paps.

Yea, that’s right because this cafe’ has to be the spot where all the celebs hang out, it’s so posh, so the paps stake it out. NO!!!!!

You always see pics of them exiting, which leads me to think that the paps get tips from restaurant patrons, staff, etc. etc. Plus we have all seen video of where the paps are sitting outside the gate to their home.

they look like a happy family. violet is so cute…she looks very pretty in the first pix. i have a feeling jennifer is pregnant…she looks like it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All