Emile Hirsch is a Shiny Speed Racer

Emile Hirsch is a Shiny Speed Racer

Emile Hirsch shines in his silver blazer again at the premiere of their new flick, Speed Racer held at the Tokyo Dome on Sunday in Tokyo, Japan. (He wore the same vest and blazer on Friday except this time, he didn’t don his interesting choice of neckwear.)

The 23-year-old actor, who plays the title character in the film, posed in front of the Mach 5 car with 47-year-old costar Hiroyuki Sanada, who plays businessman Mr. Musha.

Speed Racer opens on Saturday, July 5 in Japan.

15+ pictures inside of shiny Speed Racer Emile Hirsch

• Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

To anyone who thinks he's hot: @ 06/29/2008 at 6:16 pm

Get your eyes checked b/c this guy is all kinds of ugly. I mean, SERIOUSLY y’all!

he’s so cute! btw how tall is he?

Emil Hirsch is a very good actor. Looking at these pictures, it occurred to me. He could easily be mistaken for Leonardo DiCaprio’s younger brother. They should do a movie together where they play borthers. Emil could certainly hold his own in the acting department.

2..are you on crack? he’s bloody gorgeous

he would look much better if he stopped dressing like a space cowboy

#3, he’s ~5’7″ (around 1.7 m).

Good Grief, that movie is STILL around. He must be sooooooo ashamed.

That is a really, REALLY shiny blazer. I mean, REALLY shiny. Wow.

I’m blind.

Jamie Spears Insider, I highly doubt Emile is 5’7”. He looks closer to 5’5”.

Abbie :) here in Seattle @ 06/29/2008 at 8:31 pm

NOW that Emile-yo is VALENTINO’s current “Poster Boy”, he can’t show up to events looking sloppy, can he?

Nuhh-uhh-uhhhhh.

FAHION QUESTION: Who in the hell designed the RAD jeans and “military style” belt Emile is wearing here, please? He seems to favour those “Cholo” style belts, doesn’t he?

Emile HAD to make a good faith showing to Japan’s SR premiere as THAT nation have us the cartoon, didn’t it?

It would have looked to be in verrrry bad form, had he NOT shown up!

I guess Chris(tina) didn’t make it, huh?

I hope the film does very well in Japan!

Yes, I do :)

Go, HANDSOME Gooooo!

I saw the movie it was good. But he looks way better in the movie.He should dye his hair black. This look doesn’t look good.

To number five @ 06/29/2008 at 10:21 pm

No, baby, I’m not on crack. Unfortunately, I’m lucid and sane.

However, I did a double, triple, quadruple check, aaaaand, … yup: this guy’s still oh-so NOT hot.

*polishes glasses*

^ Yeah…Emile with black hair = best thing ever.

Speed Racer wasn’t the best but it’s a shame that it totally died at the box office.

None of Emile’s movies seem to make money. Sad. But I hope he continues to get work. He just needs that one, Pulp Fictiony, career defining role.

Jamie Spears Insider @ 06/29/2008 at 7:20 pm

#3, he’s ~5′7″ (around 1.7 m).
_________

Too bad he’s not. In an interview, he stated he’s 5’5.

it doesn’t matter if he’s short, he’s still hot!

he’s ugly! I loved him in ‘The girl next door’ but now he’s so ugly!

Stellartes @ 06/30/2008 at 9:48 am

His face annoys me….it’s kinda concave…..

pollyana franca @ 06/30/2008 at 5:35 pm

OMG, he’s amazing!!!

alexandra w @ 07/01/2008 at 6:26 pm

Emile is awesome and I LOVE the brothers for calling him up! He indeed looks better with black hair lol.
We need more Wachowskis and MORE Hirsch

who dating emile?

future mrs nick jonas @ 10/01/2008 at 9:18 pm

OMGoodness…you guys seriously need to be nice!!!! he’s audorable now I liked how he looked alot better with short hair on speed racer but geez you guys are mean!!!!! well anyways GOD Bless!!!!!!!!!! :-))

He was so H-O-T in Alpha Dog and The Girl Next Door! I hate to say it but now he is kind of…..ugly. I just imagine that he still looks like he did in those movies lol! Oh and doesn’t he look kind of like a young Leonardo Dicaprio. Anyways, I still love him! <3!