Ian McKellen is Shirtless

Ian McKellen is Shirtless

Sir Ian McKellen takes a dip in the Mediterranean Sea with a much younger, much skinnier fella in Saint Tropez, France on Sunday. Looks like Ian received a helping hand out of the water because of the strong undercurrent!

In movie news, McKellen, 69, and The Passion of the Christ star Jim Caviezel will star in a remake of 1960s classic cult thriller, The Prisoner.

The two-time Oscar nominee will take on the role of Number Two while Caviezel will take the role of Number Six.

Sir Ian said of the new version, “It is witty, intelligent and disturbing. I am very excited to be involved.”

UPDATE: It’s rumored that McKellen may this may be him rekindling his on-off love affair with model Nick Cuthell, a man 40 years his junior.

10+ pictures inside of shirtless Sir Ian McKellen

ian mckellen shirtless 10
ian mckellen shirtless 11
ian mckellen shirtless 12

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Great actor!

I love ‘The Prisoner’ It was so cool! A remake will undoubtedly not be as good but I’m still a little excited & I do usually like Ian McKellen’s stuff :)

Yeah, he is.

But that walking Anorexia beside him should learn how to wear those pants properly.

———————EEEwwww_______________

I can’t believe he’s gay.

Oh god, that’s his new piece? Sure he’s gay, but that dude is too young for him and manorexic, too.

who’s the skinny boy??

Blackworm @ 06/30/2008 at 3:12 pm

Great actor!

wow and people thought T.R. and his boyfriends age difference was big

postwatcher @ 06/30/2008 at 3:13 pm

I am so tired of low slung bathing suits on guys. Enough of the pubes already!

Oh geez, people on the beach are probably thinking “oh how nice that he’s spending a day at the beach with his dad.” Meanwhile, “daddy” is giving it to him up the…”

sooo, is he another gay old dude or is this his son?

AHHH that skinny guy is so pretty. who is it?

Is that NICK CUTHELL?

Old Yeller @ 06/30/2008 at 5:08 pm

…. with his GRANDDAD !!!!!!!

Oh god! Hides my eyes! scar me for life!

SCANDALMONGER @ 06/30/2008 at 6:44 pm

The skinny guy is pretty hot! Lanky bodies give me impure thoughts! :tongue: :D

kaitlin Hess @ 06/30/2008 at 7:36 pm

MANOREXIC…..yuck!

I love skinny boys, Ian Ian XD

You know what – it’s not easy to grow old and still want what you want. Thinking of all the Hollywood Hefners with girls….More power to them both if it is mutual. Hopefully McKellan doesn’t get hurt publically by the model. Even better McKellan will learn to accept his age and love someone who is his peer. It sucks, but we all end up going there.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, been there, and it still stings……

a crone

xcxcxcxcxcxc @ 06/30/2008 at 9:34 pm

Dig that gold.

That kid probably ***** that ass 3 ways to Sunday!!!

I love Ian McKellan but I really don’t want to imagine that…

Megan fox rocks @ 07/01/2008 at 9:45 am

GROSSSSSSSSSSS

sensitive straight guy @ 07/01/2008 at 9:48 am

Did not need to know Gandalf has long womanly nipples.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All