Mon, 30 June 2008 at 12:45 pm
Miranda Kerr is Top Hat Titillating
- Miranda Kerr is winter wonderful
- Sharon Stone is the alpha cougar
- Everybody loves Cindy Crawford
- Cameron Diaz and Paul Sculfor heat things up
- Britney Spears has overnight visit with her boys
- Amy Winehouse punched a fan
- John McCain prays for victory
- Matthew McConaughey gets robbed and loses over $2K
- Heath Ledger will be featured in next week’s episode of E! True Hollywood Story. It airs on Friday, July 11 @ 9PM ET/PT.
- Amy Winehouse is back in the hospital today for further treatment after acting like jerk at the Glastonbury Festival over the weekend. The British rocker reportedly spit gum at the crowd, punched a fan, and used the C-word to refer to rapper Kanye West. A concert organizer told CNN that Wino lashed out because someone grabbed her breasts.
- American Idol finalist Kristy Lee Cook, 24, has signed a record deal. Her first single, “15 Minutes of Shame,” arrives Aug. 11 and the album follows in the fall.
- SNL member Chris Kattan married model Sunshine Tutt this past weekend.
- Sarah Jessica Parker is in talks to star in The Ivy Chronicles, Warner Bros.’ adaptation of Karen Quinn’s novel about a former high-flying Wall Street woman who, after losing her job and her husband, establishes a kindergarten referral service for well-heeled Manhattanites.
Just Jared on Facebook