Eva Mendes: I Dream of Genie!

Eva Mendes: I Dream of Genie!

Eva Mendes gets bejeweled in a bright orange and pink bubble skirt in Dior by John Galliano at the Dior 2009 Spring Summer Haute Couture fashion show at the Musee Rodin on Monday in Paris, France.

Other celebs at the show included: Liv Tyler, Janet Jackson, Jermaine Dupri, Claudia Schiffer and Oliver Martinez.

Eva just wrapped filming The Women, a remake of the 1939 George Cukor classic.

“I play Joan Crawford’s character. It has a lot of fashion in it,” said Eva.

10+ pictures of Eva Mendes dreaming of genie…

eva mendes genie 01
eva mendes genie 02
eva mendes genie 03
eva mendes genie 04
eva mendes genie 05
eva mendes genie 06
eva mendes genie 07
eva mendes genie 08
eva mendes genie 09
eva mendes genie 10

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
loveperezz @ 07/01/2008 at 11:47 pm

Eeeeek!!! Time for a make-up artist, sweetie!

lovely dress!

The dress is cool, but those shoes totally offset it.

she looks like amy winehouse there…

someone else has worn that dress, i just can’t think of who.

not that it’s a big deal that more than one person owns it, i’m just trying to remember.

U-G-L-Y you ain’t got no alliby Eva!

It looks like sometime Victoria Beckham would wear. It’s definitely not one of my favorite looks and her makeup is awful. However, she’s a beautiful woman and a lovely actress, so maybe it’s just a bad day. We all have them!

oops
***something

From the kneck up she looks gorgeous. Even though it is expensive, I have also thought Dior was trashy.

Not the nice of a dress.
But SHE looks amazing.

Not the nice of a dress.
But SHE looks amazing.
she kinda looks dull also.

I think she is one of the prettiest actresses out there. But, yeah, here she looks like the Winehouse.

Orange and pink….I guess it KIND OF works. She’s playing in dangerous territory, though.

She’s not very attractive. I think it’s her jaw that sticks out and makes her look like a human ape.

Hey Tom C @ 07/02/2008 at 2:23 am

i was thinking she looked kind of pretty but i read your comment & you are right. i hate to comment on peoples weight but it looks like she lost some. she doesn’t look as curvacious as usual. maybe she isn’t eating & it is hallowing out her face. I just always thought she was very fresh faced & exotic looking but something is off.

SofiaRocket @ 07/02/2008 at 4:22 am

There is a pic of her standing next to Liv Tyler on people dot com. Well, she’s nice but copared to Liv she looks like a fugly troll!

She’s always very attractive in movies at least…and a pretty good actrice.

#7, when you insult someone at least sound intelligent. You can’t even spell alibi.

jerzeegirl @ 07/02/2008 at 6:04 am

Where are her curves? Someone’s in need of a good meal or two!

Not her best look. I think she is over rated anway.Way too much makeup, the dress is ugly. She can not act. The list goes on…..

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/02/2008 at 7:37 am

fug

remember da truth @ 07/02/2008 at 7:42 am

I love her. She’s smart, talented, and absolutely gorgeous. She makes that other Eva, the one on TV, seem silly and ordinary.

But I don’t like pink and orange together. However, what a body! I’m sure we all would be happy if we looked half as good.

Eva is georgeous such as the other sisters, Jlo, Eva Langoria, Salma Hayek, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Alba,
etc, and the list goes on an on. Latinas are georgeous!!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All