Zac Efron is a Toothpick Tease

Zac Efron is a Toothpick Tease

Zac Efron waves to photographers while spotted out and about in Beverly Hills with toothpick in tow on Tuesday.

Looks like it’s a t-shirt day, as Zac, 20, was spotted in a white t-shirt this morning and now in black!

Mr. Efron‘s new movie, Me and Orson Welles, has not yet announced its release date. Claire Danes and Ben Chaplin co-star.

10+ pictures of Zac Efron, the toothpick tease…

zac efron toothpick tease 01
zac efron toothpick tease 02
zac efron toothpick tease 03
zac efron toothpick tease 04
zac efron toothpick tease 05
zac efron toothpick tease 06
zac efron toothpick tease 07
zac efron toothpick tease 08
zac efron toothpick tease 09
zac efron toothpick tease 10
zac efron toothpick tease 11

Valerie Macon/Getty

gotta love those shirts x]

THIRD :D .
HE’S HOT!

zac looks so hot
the sunnies rock
xoxo zac lover

jainerodrigues @ 07/01/2008 at 10:16 pm

lindo

he is so hot that hurts
(L)

omg hes so hot!! i luv him XD

you’re my hero, Jared!

couldnt be hotter!

SO HOT.

makes jeans and a tee sexy

Ugly shoes, but I like the tees.

gah:|
hotness!

vanessa is one lucky chick;]

I LOVE ZAC
I LOVE VANESSA
I LOVE ZANESSA

Looks like he shaved and went to a meeting?? Maybe with his agency? Wonder what his next project will be? Anyone know if Footloose is still in the works?

hotttttttttttttttttttttttie

okay so im dying to go to the premeire
of hsm3… does anyone know if they
are doing a red carpet thing in the disney
in florida???

OMG =]
so Sexxi !
H.o.T*
♥*

#13, I think Zac’s the luckier person in their relationship xD

Jack from JI

Jennifer W @ 07/01/2008 at 10:40 pm

zac is so hot and very sexy. im not liking the sunglasses much because i want to see them beautiful eyes

Zac your so silly. Did you just pull that from the backseat of your car?? Come on you can tell us. Welcome Home! Hopefully the papz. will let you have some privacy soon.

omg!!!!!! no one looks that hot in a tshirt and jeans!!!!!!!! gosh! zac and v are the hottest people like in the entire world!

hotttieeee w/ a bodyyy hahah seriously tho he is gorgeouss

Already, a new thread. Been too busy on Vanessa’s. Haven’t had time to post on Zac’s last thread. I’m having problems with JJ’s blog. It is lagging and takes me ages to get my post across.

Well, the holiday is over and we wonder what Zac’s next project is. Unless he has time on his hands to do a bit of touring with Vanessa.

i actually like his shoes

two in one day! i love it.

ohhh, is that a cell phone in your pants Mr. Efron? Or, are you just happy to see me ;)

zac efron is the most georgous man alive[:

i’m in heaven :)

Zac is so hot! He kinda looks like Chace Crawford.

he’s so obviously gay. When is vananay going to recognize?

He’s looking good. I love the toothpick.

ah, suits him well.

#30, no offense, Zac is cute, but I def think Chace is better looking. More mature in appearance, I would say (but I guess that makes sense since he’s older)

I think I’ve just fainted. xD
Two posts of Zac in one day. :]

Lucky Vanessa

He’s soo HOT
Love him so much!

i love zac but no one cares if he has a toothpick in his mouth post some real news!

Zac IS NOT GAY

Megan fox rocks @ 07/01/2008 at 11:16 pm

Boring same every thing just another shirt

I really need to see him without the sunglasses. I’m happy he’s taking time for himself and isn’t running the NYC streets with Vanessa. She’s going to be on Regis and Kelly Live on Thursday. The show airs at 9:00am…can’t remember the station.

hottt!!! :D
I can’t wait to see zanessa out and aboutt again in L.A when Vanessa comes back from NYC! :DDD
andd HSM3!!
lovee zac and zanessa!!!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

hey zac, long time no see! haha

SOOOO FRIGN HOTT!!! CANT EVN EXPLAIN IT!!!! I LUV HIM 2 DEFF!!!!

ZAC EFRON IS TRULY MAH LUVR!!

HAHAHAHA JPJP =)

Zac is HOT!!!! Looks like he’s missing his lovely sweetheart.

Love Zac and Vanessa so much! Hoping for ZANESSA pics soon JJ.

where is he?

Ilovedavidcook @ 07/02/2008 at 12:41 am

OMJ! he looks soooo HOTT! this is like a field day for zac and vanessa! damnnn…. again he looks like chace crawford and look at those muscles and that black shirt! gahhh. x_x
zanessa = most gorgeous couple :]

wow he is really lookin fine today. love when cute boys start growin up

`r o o T H A A A . @ 07/02/2008 at 1:07 am

D A Y Y U M R Y T E .
H E ` S
F O Y N E E E E
H A W T E E
W I T H
A
H U G E
H E A R T.
G O D B L E S S
X O

yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! @ 07/02/2008 at 1:17 am

ohhhhhhh my goddddddd
i love him he looks heavenly
he’s sooooo hot!
omg i can’t stand him! i love it!

Zloverbrianna @ 07/02/2008 at 1:41 am

Aw. He’s so amazingly gorgeous.
I just wish he’d crack a smile…
:) That would be golden.
He doesn’t seem to be happy…
Poor guy…

zanessa/jashley @ 07/02/2008 at 2:01 am

2 Posts of Zac !?

Thank you thank you thank you thank you Jared !!! :D Looks like he threw that shirt over his white one :D Hey Zac, can I have that toothpick ?
———————————————————————————————–
krista @ 07/02/2008 at 1:10 am #50

zac on access hollywood http://youtube.com/watch?v=XYFK2mNOU7I
———————————————————————————————–
Know what’s funny, is that when the interviewer asked Zac who he follows in acting, Zac said Matt Damon. Funny how Vanessa’s FAVORITE actor IS Matt Damon. Haha…cute. Better see Zanessa reunite soon. Yeah, he doesn’t look that happy…maybe cause his girl is all the way in New York…I bet that when she comes back, he’ll be smilin’ in no time :D

Well Zac looks good I think everyone is right he misses his sweetheart but no worries she’ll be home soon to be with him . Until then he needs to hang on with all the annoying paps surrounding him oh well at least he knows how to handle those annoying people.

midnightwonder @ 07/02/2008 at 3:15 am

zanessa/jashley:

I found it quite ironic as well, although I thought he wanted to follow Leonardo DiCaprio’s path in the business. Maybe I was wrong. Or maybe he hasn’t got one exact answer to this question.

But apart from that, Zac looks really hot in these pictures.

Malia:

I am also wondering what happened to the ‘Footloose’ project. Maybe it was postponed or something. I don’t think that it was totally cancelled because he and Kenny talked about it so much in various interviews. And although I don’t like the idea of him making a remake I would be disappointed if he didn’t do this movie.

But I was also wondering what he’s next project will be. I assume he goes on press tours in the rest of 2008 with HSM3, MAOW and 17 Again. Geez, this guy was quite busy recently. I hope his next filming will be next year because he deserves a rest. And one or more vacations.

As far as Footloose goes, I would imagine his “people” have tried to talk him out of doing that at least for a while—if it is still a possibility—
because I’m sure those who lend their knowledge are concerned that he might only get to be known as that “song/and/or/dance man. Some people do get used to seeing actors do certain type movies and then the actor gets rather typecast as Hollywood gets seeing an actor in a certain light too. Hollywood is notorious for typecasting actors.

As far as him saying Matt Damon is someone he likes to watch, I thinkg that is a good choice. Damon has done a little bit of everything and I think that is what Zac is striving to do also, He has said in the past that he really liked the Bourne series—some of my favorite movies too!

it looks like he’s steo wearing that white shirt from this morning, its just underneith, he doesnt shower :o haha dats so stupid! i love yooh Zac, i kant wait for Vanessa to come baq n see piks of ZANESSA, Finally, been waiting for like months for paparazzi piks of them so glad today was like O SHAAA they have arrived haha :)

hey,
does anyone know what brand his jeans are?

midnightwonder @ 07/02/2008 at 4:47 am

Karen:

I totally agree with you. It might be a possibility that his team suggested him not do ‘Footloose’ because he has been already stereotyped as heartthrob, triple threat and “musical guy”. That is why I’m very much interested in MAOW in the first place.

I know that he would like to make action movies at some point in his career and my immediate idea was something like the ‘Bourne’ series. I think he would be great in a movie like that. He has style, strength and humour, moreover, he is very determined so I think he would be able to film an action movie. I can’t wait until my dreams come true.

I love him so much!!! He’s so freaking hot!!

sunglasses? @ 07/02/2008 at 5:55 am

anyone know what sunglasses are those? im guessing tom ford but couldnt find the exact same ones

killer jeans and belt…
and he looks a lot like jared leto

Jared, thanks for the pictures on Zac and Vanessa. I am from Hong Kong and my three kids love HSM 1 and 2. I love this young couple. Hope they stay happy. By the way, can’t help but notice. Both of them are not wearing their “friendship ring” anymore. Are they still together as a couple?

Zac and Vanessa are both not wearing their rings.

HE’S SO CUTE AND HOT! He looks a lot older!

I notice that vanessa and zac have not worn there rings but I did notice when vanessa was at the airport or something in NY she had hers on it was on one of the other posts.

he’s cute, he’s hot he’s mine! ‘wink” “wink”.

Zac hasn’t worn his since his emergency appendectomy, but Vanessa does wear hers fairly often, unless she’s wearing a big fun fashion ring. They are indeed still together, just not wearing the rings that everyone obsessed over.

I can’t wait to see him in Me and Orson Welles. Out of all 3 films this is the one I want to see most.

iheartzdae!!!! @ 07/02/2008 at 8:12 am

don’t forget to vote for both (z&v) for the teen choice awards!!

Ele ta um gato!
Lindohhhhhhhhh!!
Amo-te

I hate that I love him so much

wow, he got a lot hotter in utahh. :]
haha.
HE’S SOO ZEXYYY :]
LOVE HIM, AND HE’S SO NICE TO EVERYBODY.

Better yet, when is 17 Again going to premier? It was originally August 15th.

omg!!! no comments !!! hahaha

god hes so freeking hot.
Zac is the hottest guy EVER.

midnightwonder @ 07/02/2008 at 11:46 am

Malia:

‘Seventeen Again’ will be premiered in February/March 2009, around Vanessa’s and Ashley’s movies. It is kind of sad but we and they have to deal with this change in dates.

what shoes are those??

wICKED WENCH @ 07/02/2008 at 1:45 pm

CHASE ERSATZ IMITATOR!

did anybody notice that they both are wearing their rings that they in hawaii

you mean that they are not yeah you are right
that’s kinda strange

why does zac suddenly look tall. or maybe because he’s so slim that he looks like he has a long body…
he looks so hot and sexy…

dory, yeah, long body and short legs. he’s sorta outta proportion

his hair is cute, no more top-knot ponytail lol

Forget the whole toothpick tease shizz, Hes a tease full stop ;]

miss zanessa @ 07/02/2008 at 9:37 pm

i wIsH i weRe thE tOotHpiCk lOl XD

anyone know what glasses these are? i know no one will check back on this post, but if anyone does, could you respond here and email me at rvcajustin@hotmail.com? thanks!

Zac, as changes come into your life over the years always stay just the way you are inside right now. Your parents did something very right.

Ok, once again about the ring thing:

Zac has not worn his since he and Vanessa went to the Palm Springs Film Festival. It was just a week later when he had to have his emergency surgery and after that we did not see the ring. SO, it is a definite possiblity the ring may have been stolen or lost during that trauma. Vanessa, on the other hand has had her on and off since then. When she left for SLC she was wearing it. When she did the press conference with Kenny Ortega and Zac and the others she was wearing it. When she and Zac were at the Jazz/Lakers game and they were so cozy neither had the rings on even though we know Vanessa had her ring where she wore it at other ocassions in SLC and they were obviously being a couple this night. So, what’s going on? I think they are probably trying to send a message to their fans to say “Our feelings are not defined by whether or not we have these rings on so don’t get so freeked out each and every time we go out”. I’m sure they are aware of how much the fans noticed this and the rings could no longer mean the same thing to then because of the pandamonium it caused witht he fans. I’m not surprised it came to that.

Hi Karen,

Thanks for your explanation on the ring thing. What’s more important is for Zac and Vanessa to keep their relationship strong and build good foundations on friendship, trust, loyalty and love.

UGLY TIGHT PANTS THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WEAR AND LOOK GOOD IN TIGHT PANTS ARE THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!!!

No. 102 just because you may not like Zac dosen’t mean you can criticize what he is wearing, and i believe that if he likes wearing skinny jeans and he may feel comfortable in them, so don’t start hating what he is wearing because it is him who is wearing them not you.

ashleighh @ 07/03/2008 at 8:18 pm

Heyyy, has anyone noticed that
ness is wearing her ring but he isnt?
any one no anything?
would be extremely gay if they werent together :(
who noes only time will tell lolol

zanessa4ever @ 07/04/2008 at 10:57 am

HOTTIEE!!
aww you can totally see it in his face that he misses vanessa

He always looks amazing.

Oh my god. He’s so damn sexy!

does anyone know wat brand of shoes he is wearing?

does anyone know wat the brand of his shoes are?