Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Doctor: Angelina Jolie Is Doing Very Well

Doctor: Angelina Jolie Is Doing Very Well

Angelina Jolie‘s obstetrician, Dr. Michel Sussmann, announced at a press conference that the expectant mom and the twins are doing well.

Sussman shared the news with media at the Lenval Hospital in Nice, southern France on Wednesday. He said, “[Angelina's] hospitalization at this stage of her pregnancy is strictly normal for someone who underwent a caesarean in her first pregnancy.”

Asked when Angie is expected to have her twins, he replied, “This is something you can’t program, you never know for sure. I can’t give you a date. Let’s say the birth will happen in the weeks to come.”

Sussman added, “Everything is normal. She is very well, and she’s okay. She will stay in the hospital until the birth. I will stay with her. … Brad and Angelina want everyone to know that everything is going well.”

Credit: Eliot Press; Photos: Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Pregnant Celebrities

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All
C a m i l a @ 07/02/2008 at 1:57 pm

Wonderful News!!!

i love angieeeee

wonderful news.

God bless Jolie-Pitts.

This is great news!!!!!! Thanks Jared!

TURKIYE–hello there…I’ll be in Bodrum in a few days :lol:

You care if you are 1. reading her post, 2. Clicking on the article, 3. take the time to leave a comment. Fcuking idiots!!!!!

mara

What are you talking about, the regular loonies? You are here.

glad angelina is OK @ 07/02/2008 at 2:06 pm

I’m glad all is OK for brad and angelina!

love her,wish her healthy babies

It’s great to know Angie and the babies are alright! God bless her and her lovely family ^_^!

#14 guli @ 07/02/2008 at 2:03 pm This is not ME and Jared has been alerted!!!

Oyy the idiots started playing their games again. They lost their minds knowing that Angie and the twins are fine and they will be arriving soon… Poor pathethic trolls!!! How long can you hate people you don’t know???

Good to see that she’s alright =).

TO ANISTON FANS @ 07/02/2008 at 2:12 pm

Angelina is the best /// I just want to repeat this from the last thread because I see that haters are crazy:

To ANISTON FANS: Well, soon, very soon Maniston will be on the cover of the tabloids with her sad sad sad story about break up with “I don’t know his name, he is not famous in Europe” boyfriend!! And then all you are going to be on her new thread saying all those evil things that only you can say about “I don’t know his name …” and Brad and the rest of the world, because they all, including us Jolie fans, are responsable for the fact that Maniston is a liar, a terrible actress, a selfish person etc. Maniston who has 40 years is not responsable but the rest of the world is, she is only (as allways) a victim! OK? Are you happy now? Now, grow up, do some charity work, don’t be like your fake idol selfish!!

thelookoflove1365 @ 07/02/2008 at 2:14 pm

# 2 sista @ 07/02/2008 at 1:58 pm my sister this my sister that…well i am speaking from my own experience…………once you have a c-section u will always have a c-section and i didnt hear it from my sista z…..bla who cares.old news

=====================
why did you change name demme? and yes it happened to my sister and no, not in Africa. You don;t have to beleive it and who cares?. The point is that it is possible, with doc’s advise and presence during childbirth!

Wonderful news, I hope the media will back off and let them enjoy the birth of their babies in peace.

those baby’s are going to be sooo beautiful!

why call a conference to say everything is ok? i don’t get it….

a realist @ 07/02/2008 at 2:17 pm

I saw a pic of Brad, Zee, and Shi, going in to the hospital to visit Angie.

Angelina is the best @ 07/02/2008 at 2:17 pm

Best wishes to all J-P fans and also to Angelina and her twins!! This is great, I think that it is a good thing that they did this press conference because they want to stop all those journalists that are probably calling hospital and asking for informations!

I’m sorry, but did we need a press conference with a man saying that she’s doing very well? I thought they were meant to be very private people, but it seems that they know that the press will eat up everything they do.

why call a conference to say everything is ok? i don’t get it….
——————
Maybe because there are dozens of press and paparazzi now hounding the hospital??

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All