Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie Go Katsuya-Krazy

Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie Go Katsuya-Krazy

Mike Comrie takes Hilary Duff out to the Katsuya restaurant in West Hollywood on Tuesday.

“Everyone thinks I’m so perfect — I’m really not. I am a normal 20-year-old and I do things that normal 20-year-olds do,” Hilary said. “But I just don’t feel like my business and my whole life is the whole world’s business.

“I want people to pay attention to my work because I work really hard and I work all the time and my personal life should be my personal life, so I don’t necessarily want to go to all the places that I know I’m going to get photographed or I know there are going to be people staring at me,” she recently told FOX.

More pics of Hilary and Mike going Katsuya-krazy…

hilary duff mike comrie katsuya 01
hilary duff mike comrie katsuya 02
hilary duff mike comrie katsuya 03
hilary duff mike comrie katsuya 04
hilary duff mike comrie katsuya 05
hilary duff mike comrie katsuya 06
hilary duff mike comrie katsuya 07

Christopher Polk/Getty

I can understand wanting people to see you for your work, but when you become a celebrity, your personal life will become public knowledge. Whether its right or wrong, that’s the reality of being a celebrity.

who thinks she’s perfect?

SofiaRocket @ 07/02/2008 at 9:27 am

NOONE thinks you’re perfect, shorty! Wake up.

CHECK OUT VANESSA HUDGENS HIDDEN MYSPACE!

MYSPACE.COM/MEEH_VANESSA_HUDGENS

ADD TODAY!

she is not perfect but she is very talented
i love her and she looks amazing in these pictures

she is perfect?? hahahahaha
she sounds like paris hilton. i used to like her when i was young, but now i realize she is just not that talented and not even pretty.

She’s certainly not perfect. No human is perfect. Then again, she’s wonderful. JM has a good point, when you become a celebrity (who has had as much success as she had), you’re going to get the public attention whether you like it or not.

Jack from JI

MovieMadness @ 07/02/2008 at 10:35 am

she dresses cute…her boyfriend on the other hand is not

Stupidness @ 07/02/2008 at 10:43 am

you bloody ***** SofiaRocket ,she’s perfect! and you’re not! poor thing

theyr so cute together i love
hilary !!!and shes right about
what she said she rocks but
no one is perfect!!!! yay 9th wyv
love u hil

theyr so cute together i love
hilary !!!and shes right about
what she said she rocks but
no one is perfect!!!! yay 9th wyv
love u hil

SofiaRocket @ 07/02/2008 at 11:02 am

#9 Your nickname suits you very well! She’s been nominated as the WORST actress in 2005, 2006 and 2007. If you think she’s perfect then you’re an imbecile. Get someone in REAL life to love and admire, you miserable creature!

I love what Hilary has said. Stardom comes with a price. Whether it be the paparazzi in your face 12hrs or less of the day, we never really know what a celebrity does once they get home and the doors are closed…Now that’s private…if they’re going to the store to buy toilet paper or whatever…that’s why they have a personal assistant. These celebrities must realize that they have to sacrifice the little things to become the big stars we’re making them. Yes, they work hard….so do we to keep them in the public eye.

Hilary Duff is on that product Body Slim Plus to lose 20lbs for her new movie role. I heard that she has started to work out 6 days a week. She should be super skinny in no time.. the source of her diet and exercise routine was on that site www. pro thinspo. com

hilary schwimmerman @ 07/02/2008 at 11:47 am

I read she was taking a diet supplement and picking up on her exercise routine to lose weight for a new movie role. She is on Body Slim Plus and the funny thing is she has to lose 20lbs.. just the right amount of weight to make all the tabloids crazy and talking about eating disorders…. pro thinspo that site has her exercise and diet routine for those of you who want to follow along and dissapear.

i like hilary in terms of her last album and her fashion sense. BUT, what are you Gandhi? Are you trying to make yourself elevated? Stop pretending to be a normal 20 yr old. You’re not. You’re a celebrity, you’re famous. The money you spend on your expensive clothes or those 1000 dollar shopping sprees actually in some ways are support of your fans and the public. geez, stop whining. accept reality.

She’s looking so hot lately there a cute couple.

loving all the hilary posts jared.

Her boyfriend is extremely unattractive. I loves me some Hilary though

LOL
nobody thinks you are perfect.
she is so full of herself its disgusting.
and not talented either

she looks so great love her outfit aww her boyfriend is so cute unlike that madden boy jasmine sweety you need a life

post more jared and put hr on top!

she tries so hard to prove that she isn’t a nice girl, i don’t understand why.. she should be proud that she isn’t like britney. i’m not feeling the blonde hair though.

Hilary is proud to be a good girl unlike other ****** in hollywood she’s just saying that she’s not perfect she’s just a normal 20 year old living life

Hilary duff is awesome

She said that she is perfect in your personal life, because she is not like the other celebrities. It’s not about be a perfect ACTRESS AND SINGER. shut ******* up

lol ‘everyone thinks im perfect’.

not talking urself up much, are ya hilary?

but for real, i really like her, apart from that dumb comment she seems really humble, classy and down to earth.

MIley and Vanessa could learn a thing or two.

when she means by saying everyone thinks she’s perfect is that everyone thinks she’s such a goody girl that she’s not allowed to have fun and make mistakes like everyone else she’s just saying that she’s a normal 20 year old

She seems cool.

she doesn’t seem cool she is cool

Kayla Marie Melo @ 07/02/2008 at 6:04 pm

Personally I like Hilary. I wouldn’t say she’s “oh-my-God” incredibly talented, but she’s learning and she carries herself nicely in the movie business. It can be a tough gig, what with temptations and criticisms, but she is a responsible girl with a good head on her shoulders. Plus I find she’s been looking great lately. It seems that she is really maturing, as she ages. Her boyfriend is really cute! I think that they look nice together and they seem to get along.

well said Kayla Marie

BRAZILIAN GIRL @ 07/02/2008 at 9:08 pm

nhaaaaaaaa
adore her so much *.*

she deserves good things as always

God bless Hil

Hilary for queen!

LooneyLin @ 07/03/2008 at 4:54 am

She’s so preggo, and fat and his not, he’s just pregnant…

She looks FAT, and is a TERRIBLE actress