Scarlett Johansson - "Cosmopolitan" August 2008

Scarlett Johansson -

Scarlett Johansson is August 2008′s Cosmopolitan cover girl.

The issue, which hits newsstands on Tuesday, has Scarlett sharing what she learned about love: “I’ve always been in monogamous relationships. … Monogamy can be hard work for some people. I don’t think it applies to everybody, and I don’t think a lot of people can do it.”

Ms. Johansson, 23, confirmed her engagement to actor Ryan Reynolds, 31, back in May.

Posted to: Scarlett Johansson

• Erin Andrews talks about nasty Dancing with the Stars rehearsals- US Weekly
  • Nicki Minaj's dancer gets bit by snake at MTV VMAs rehearsal- TMZ
  • Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
stacey strauss @ 07/02/2008 at 11:37 am

I love how much photo shopping they did

yeah they do look photo shopped it does look like something you would see on pro thinspo . com that site has all the celebrities photos shopped for thinspiration.

Scarlett already has a rocking body.. but really, photoshop much???

hilary schwimmerman @ 07/02/2008 at 11:48 am

to the writters above yeah right all that photoshopping I wonder if she will sue this magazine like Kate Winslet did for the photoshopping of her…. pro thinspo had those photos with the shopping and without.. that is so sad that they do that .. josh stones ear ring in her nose is photoshopped out… you should check out those photos on that site.

she does NOT have those types of hips. Since I’ve seen trainspotting for 10times (don’t ask why), the picture has been photoshopped to the MAX from the hip-area.

She probably has 5 pairs of spandex under all that ****.

this girl is such an idiot. what a poser. five years from now she’s going to look back, read the s–t she’s said and wish to hide under a rock.

She really does have a good body already and an hourglass shape. You should see her in candids. The next thing you know, you loons will call Halle’s hourglass shape photoshopped.

stellartes @ 07/02/2008 at 12:25 pm

Glad to see my Scarlett girl as a cover girl and looking fab as ever!
She has a great figure and if they did end up photoshopping it…hey it’s a standard procedure for all photos in the magazines…so people don’t get excited here over such a random thing.
What matters the most is that she brings joy to some of us!

They didn’t photoshop to the point people are implying is my point

Princess no one @ 07/02/2008 at 12:45 pm

How many times do we have to hear about her issues with Monogamy…..just don’t get married if you have that much trouble sticking to one person…..and ya..the image is photoshopped to the max…so much for a magazine aimed at empowering young women.

ekhm, remind me…since when she is monogamous – a month or so? :-/

hypocrite @ 07/02/2008 at 1:13 pm

#10, moron. Read the quote. She said that she is monogamous while in a relationship but PEOPLE are not monogamous by nature. Hence why a majority of the population have divorced because of cheating.

And she will keep brining it up until morons like you get what she is saying right. Stop acting as if the gossip rags you read are true. She never said she wasn’t monogamous.

Uh, does anyone else notice how bad her FACE looks in this picture? She’s usually so pretty but not here!

hypocrite @ 07/02/2008 at 1:15 pm

Some people will deal with sticking to a monogamous relationship but you can’t deny everyone thinks about someone else. It’s nature.

this photoshop people have great sense of humor.

wICKED WENCH @ 07/02/2008 at 1:26 pm

LMAO! Are you sure that’s Scarlett Johansson? She’s not that thin these days – wishful thinking.

she’s not that thin??
well people CAN work out lose the weight and get back in shape again YA KNOW. *rolls eyes*

Her face looks strange… Like someone morphed the original Scarlett with an uggo like Maniston or something. Ew.

I hate when they photoshop or airbrush good looking women too much. Scarlett is pretty enough with just the usual light touch up.

I really don’t think they used photoshop on this picture vary much.
she always looks this perfect at events and stuff….
anyways,she is so pretty!

Charlize Theron is prettier. This girl is overrated and average in the face to me. Scarlett tries too hard and I’m sick of her stupid monogamous quotes.

She is only 23, damn I thought she was older.

As for the photoshop, name one magazine that doesn’t photoshop its cover. Photoshop has been around for years and all magazine covers do it (including the so called models). I agree with one thing, either she lost a lot of weight or they made her hips smaller.

Still I love her and I think she is going to be phenomenal actress as she gets older. IMO, she has more brain cells than the average stoopid actress (not just a pretty face).

And another thing, do you know why actresses keep repeating the same quote?

Because, journalists are asking the same question over and over and over and over and over again. Until journalists start asking some new questions then you won’t get new answers from these actress.

That’s just my observation and opinion. stop asking the same question.

Princess no one @ 07/03/2008 at 3:49 am

#12
wow….you really have trouble understanding what people say and how it is meant to be interpreted. I didn’t say she wasn’t monogamous I said she has issues with it…..and she said it before.

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion…..but clearly you have a problem with people disagreeing with you.

And ya, maybeI was wrong, she needs to repeat what she says coz people like you are going to twist it all over and over again, until finally getting it for real.

As for actresses repeating their words, I don’t see most of them doing that except for few and that’s what made me say whatever I did.

im sorry but she has a good body and thats about it her face is gross and so is her hair

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All