Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Lindsay Lohan Does Disneyland

Lindsay Lohan Does Disneyland

Lindsay Lohan makes a trip to Disneyland a day after her 22th birthday with friends and family in Anaheim, Calif., on Thursday afternoon. (She’s riding the “Alice in Wonderland” ride, which is based on the animated Disney adaptation of the same name.)

Accompanying Lindsay was her BFF and rumored lover, DJ Samantha Ronson. Also pictured: two of her siblings, Michael Lohan Jr. (and his girlfriend Nina) and aspiring singer sister Ali Lohan. Their assistant Alexis also came along for the ride.

lindsay lohan disneyland 01
lindsay lohan disneyland 02
lindsay lohan disneyland 03
lindsay lohan disneyland 04
lindsay lohan disneyland 05
lindsay lohan disneyland 06

John Parra/Getty

Fun! A lot better than partying for her! =D

missouri girl @ 07/04/2008 at 4:40 pm

freckled firecroth lesbian and her dude lover

Arianajonas @ 07/04/2008 at 4:41 pm

its the happyest place on earth
how can u you hate her

littlechickadee1127 @ 07/04/2008 at 4:42 pm

she’s looking awfully skinny again! Anyone else notice?!

Let her enjoy herself in peace

I think Samantha is hot.
Cute couple.

Good for her. Any place away from parties will do her good =).

Jack from Jamie Insider

nu.uh.him @ 07/04/2008 at 5:23 pm

Matching LOVE bracelets FTW! <3

Look Ma its the lezzies

lesbians ftw they are so cute

hope that, even if one day she and sam break up (because hey the 2 are toghether it’s so obvious!) she will continue on this path, because really, twenty year old people can have a lot of fun even without alchool and drugs!

I mean if at 20you have already been an anorexic, bulimic, alchoolic ,drug (and sex ?) addicted, been to jail, smashed a few cars, at 30 where will you be???? In a Grave???!!!

So Linds (and all the people of her age) Caalm Dooown!!! Enjoy life ok! but with consciousness!!!

i agree, she is looking really scary skinny again. so not healthy.

cutest couple in hollywood
team ronson

mrs schpodoinkle @ 07/04/2008 at 6:08 pm

These two are just too adorable for words. More, please!

they are really cute :)
atleast better then partying

why is it that lindsay who is 22 looks older than Ashley tisdale who is 23 on that note it’s good she’s enjoying other ways to have fun becasue her partying ways aged her big time.

so glad she enjoy the disney instead of club and drug

dude are these people lesbians cause after lindz screamed at ashley olsen for talking to sam they might as well b…
NOTHING agianst lesbians…

Aww… At least somebody is publishing something that matters about Lindsay Lohan, Ashley seems nice but I still wanna hear about Lindsay. At least I controlled my impulse to blog and complain about the whole thing.

Lindsay, hope you have the best time ever, Disney is awesome.

I’m so happy for them. Lindsay is looking normal and happy : )

Why in the world did I put cool as my name… must have thought it was the subject line.

i dont like her and her lover sam either

omg me and her lil sis have the same name lol. gd 4 her i love disney its so much fun

HollyGolightly @ 07/04/2008 at 7:50 pm

Hmm, Disneyland. A far cry from the “crazy bash” she had planned for last year. Hopefully this means she’s on the road to normalcy!

STFU, ABOUT ASHLEY TISDALE LOOKING OLDER THAN LILO, ITS BECAUSE THE B*TCH GOT PLASTIC SURGERY, AND LINDSAY DON’T

lindsandsamforever @ 07/04/2008 at 8:01 pm

Samantha and Lindsay are so cute. I can’t believe people are thinks she’s doing this for publicity. Honestly she’s never been like this with any guy she’s dated. Every picture with her and her **** of the week always seemed staged. There were never any candids like there are of her and Samantha.

hate4miley @ 07/04/2008 at 8:34 pm

Oh STFU dragon. That is old news for one you peice of **** and two, she got it done to her nose for medical reasons. Lindsey on the other hand looks like a funckin *** who could drown a thousand miles deep in a pool and no one whould give a ****! Ashley Tisdale pwned this mother ******!

Ali Lohan sure looks old for her age. She just 14 and looks like a grown woman.

hate4miley, naming yourself after your most obvious flaw was a refreshingly honest choice. I hope all that energy you waste being hostile gets focused somewhere useful someday.

Myself, I’ve got nothin’ but love for Ashley and Lilo and Sam and all of ‘em. I’m thrilled they’ve found healthy ways to have fun. Disneyland is aws!

rock on lezbos @ 07/04/2008 at 10:34 pm

so what if they are lesbians? nothing wrong with two chicks in love. the homohaters are lame-a** prudes. i hope those two meet in the sheets every day

Soon nobody will won pictures of LL if she’s always standing next to that gross creature.

Lindsay looks really happy, I like the facial expressions on saMANtha and Ali

Are lindsay n sam holdin hands in the 3rd n last picture?

WAW….
INCREDIBLES GIRLS..
I LIKE IT SO MUCH…
WANNA BECAME MY FRIENDS???
JUST CLICK http://WWW.BELLYBETHAQUISHA.BLOGSPOT.COM

I was at disneyland that day and I saw her there at space mountain. She’s hideous in real life and she’s a ***** I tried to take a picture of her and she was hideing her face.

why does everyone keep saying ali looks older big deal i am 22 and get asked for ID to prove i am 16. hell i went on the bus last year and they gave me the fair for under 12′s.

and as for lindsay as long as she is happy i con’t care who she is with

what do you mean she was hideous? what was she doing at space mountain?

Was she with her lesbian lover, heather???

Name (required, limit 30 chara @ 07/05/2008 at 7:35 am

I’m sure she’s done the Disney company :D

I would be ashamed to walk next to that ugly lesbian, she´s not wearing that ridiculous hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

msguidedmama @ 07/05/2008 at 8:09 am

her girlfriend always looks mean and too domineering. when they break up I bet it goes really bad. she looks psycho.

they both look they need a wash. Lindsay will get bored with her and go back to men which is sad. She is very messed up and really not that attractive anymore.

ooh how nice.. Have you noticed they both have the same orange bracelet? (I guess it’s a bracelet!! Hope it’s not some Disneyland Pass Partout!!)

anyway leave ‘em alone guys… even if lindsay doesn’t give me the impression of being extremely funny or gentle! she act more like a diva (and i’m not even sure that she really has some kind of talent)

she’s starving herself again. poor thing. it’s like being not so popular was good for her health because she looked healthy and now that she’s “on the right path,” working again she thinks she has to look like a skeleton. horrible, especially when she was clearly meant to be a plain jane…hence the freckles.

why the heck does she look scared of this ride? I want to go to Disneyland! LOL

To Leslie (comment#46):

The bracelet that they’re both wearing is the Cartier Love Charity Bracelet that they both got on the day of Lindsay’s birthday when they went shopping.

and it’s a pink bracelet, fyi.

I think Lindsay is a total babe. I don’t know about her girlfriend though. She looks abit like a druggy and dirty. She should get a nice femme. She’s lovely. I wouldn’t say no!

Doesn’t Sam look kind of cute here too? She’s actually lost the hat and the shades for a change. Best photos of her in ages.

I have a friend that works at Disneyland and she and many others that work there said that Miss Lohan is a nightmare to deal with. A few of my friends who came in contact with her last Thursday (July 3rd), said she was completely rude & disrespectful to the cast members, and even pulled the “do you know who I am” act when things were not going her way.
I used to be a big fan of hers and thought she had a big career ahead of her. She is just killing her career with her stupid choices and BAD ATTITUDE! Someone definitely needs to straighten her out!

PS – Julia Roberts was at Disneyland a few days before and was so nice to everyone.

I saw Julia Roberts that day (7/1). Totally low key with her hair pulled up under her hat. No one really noticed her.

They both need to gain 10lbs.
But she looks genuinely happy, they always do.

my husband additional your website to our favorites for me to verify out. Have got to say you’ve some awesome stuff right here. will make sure that i arrive back to see more