Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens Jet Off To Vacation

Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens Jet Off To Vacation

On-and-off-screen couple Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens step out of their limousine and board a private jet at a Los Angeles airport on Friday.

The High School Musical twosome are jetting off for a little July 4th getaway! Maybe to join their HSM costar Ashley Tisdale and her boyfriend Jared Murillo in Hawaii?

DO YOU THINK Zanessa is joining Jashley on vacation in Hawaii?

15+ pictures inside of Zac and Vanessa jetting off to vacation…

zac efron vanessa hudgens vacation 01

• Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1021 » Show All
zanessa fan @ 07/04/2008 at 11:30 pm

did u not hear wat vanessa said in an interview THE CAST ARE GOING ON HOILDAY AFTER HER TOUR!! This is zanessa time holiday!”

yupi siiiiiiiiiiii zanessa te aaaaaaaaammooooooooooo mucho

vanessa y zac son lo maximo

zanessa viva forever ilove

nathalia do brasil @ 07/04/2008 at 11:50 pm

adorei a noticia
i love you zanessa

zanessa is beautiful
love

i loooooooooooooove this couple they are awesome i want pics of them having sexy time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope they have fun and get to relax, wherever they go. They’re good people.

Zac just did three moves back to back. Vanessa did her music album and two movies back to back, then her promotion blitz in NY.

My wish is that the paps don’t find them until they return to sunny Los Angeles with golden tans and we won’t know where they’ve been.

Jennifer W @ 07/05/2008 at 12:09 am

zanessa together again and they both look amazing. zac and vanessa deserve a nice vacation together and i hope they have alot of fun and just relax and enjoy it while they can.

Love this picture of Zac and Vanessa:

go ZANESSA!!! you deserve a vacation!!!

finally some zanessa

yaaaayyyy zanessa! <3

..vanessa♥ @ 07/05/2008 at 12:33 am

yeeiii zanessa sighting=)
hope they don’t reunite to that pair of losers=S(jashley)

V-loyalist @ 07/05/2008 at 12:37 am

Good for them! They really deserved a much needed break after months of grueling dance steps and Vanessa’s consecutive album promo, at least before V heads back to do her State Fair tour this August she had already rejuvenated and got to spend some quality time alone with his MAN =). I just hope wherever they are heading off will not be track down.

oh and someone said he is in SLO….not!

A good evening to my fellow Angels! Had fun guys on the holidays!

loove it! :]

zanessa!!!!!!

YAY!!!! FINALLY A ZANESSA SIGHTING!!! I’M GONNA BET THAT THEY R GOING 2 HAWAII WITH JASHLEY!! THEY HAVEN’T BEEN SINCE APRIL OF 2007, THEY JUST FINISHED FILMING HSM3 ON MONDAY AND NESSA WAS IN NEW YORK AND JUST GOT BACK FROM NEW YORK YESTERDAY MORNING THEY TOTALLY DESERVE A VACAY AND PLZ POST PICS OF THEM ON VACAY!! ZANESSA 4EVER

Great to seeZac and Vanessa getting away for some alone time and big deal they took a private jet can you imagine the frenzy at the airport if they had shown up together, at least this way they got to travel together without the hassle of the pap’s in their faces so I say good for them.

And why should’nt they get away they have both been very busy and soon there will be Vanessa’s tour and all the promotion work for HSM3 so to me it make’s sense for them to get away now before it all get’s hetic again.

Nothing against Ashley but I hope that Zac and Vanessa are keeping the trip just for them to be together and relax,I know that they were together filming HSM3 and they had a great time but just some alone time with your special one never does any harm.

As it’s been said to Zac will be 21 this year and Vanessa 20 so why would they need their parent’s permission they ( the parents) obvioulsy have had enough trust in both of them to let them make their own decision’s and that includes who they go on holiday with.

And again for the people posting negative and nasty comments if you don’t like or want to hear about two people who have never done anything to you then don’t look at a page that involves them.

Happy Vacation Zac and Vanessa hope you have a good one.

WAW….
INCREDIBLES couple..
I LIKE IT SO MUCH…
WANNA BECAME MY FRIENDS???
JUST CLICK http://WWW.BELLYBETHAQUISHA.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hey V-loyalist, how are you lady?

V-loyalist @ 07/05/2008 at 1:14 am

I want to say this is one great news of them for me today, where I’m at working and lots of things to do on a Saturday, It surely give me some additional strength :)

Btw.. Is it just me or is Zac wearing something the “precious” one on his finger? I cant stop focusing my eyes on pics 1 & 15 if you enlarge it… not really sure though, I could be wrong.

HI narf! I was sneaking a little post :) it’s 1 pm here so my time in here has lapse..LOL! Having a great holiday, fireworks and all? I’m sure you do since your mom and brother are there.

aww i bet there going to florda or the bahams

iiiiiiiiii loveeeeeeeeeee zanessaaaaaaaaaaaa

Aw they look so cute but i messaged vanessa hudgens on her music page like a month ago and she said zac and her are a publicity thing now but they are cute

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1021 » Show All