Jeremy Jackson Lives Up Las Vegas

Jeremy Jackson Lives Up Las Vegas

Former Baywatch star Jeremy Jackson, aka Hobie Buchannon, attends the grand opening of the “Christian Audigier The Nightclub” at Treasure Island hotel casino in Las Vegas, Nevada on Friday.

The 27-year-old currently acts as a celebrity endorser for Audigier‘s Ed Hardy Clothing and hosts several of its fashion shows around the world.

Jeremy did Baywatch from age 11 to 18. He partly attributes his decision to leave Baywatch to his drug problem and has since talked about his drug addiction on The View.

10+ pictures inside of Jeremy Jackson at the Christian Audigier nightclub launch…

jeremy jackson christian audigier 01

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

HAS BEEN or I should probably say NEVER WAS!!! And WTF is wrong with his eye??!!

doode like seriously what the hell is happened to him

HIS EYE!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW

Ew. He looks bad for 27.

He was a pretty big drug user in his teens and early 20s. He looks so old and what’s with the hair?

OMG!! I remember him in Baywatch he was so nice but now……i’m sorry but he looks scary. :(

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What a ******* loser.
27??? Noo way, he looks awful!

That guy is 27? Seriously?
He could easly play The Hoffs brother at the same age

Orange Clockwork @ 07/05/2008 at 4:29 pm

WHY?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! HIS EYE! HIS EYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No way in HELL is he 27! MY GOD.

i want to my mommy!!!!!!

He looks so old..scary

He needs to cut his hair and cut back on the tanning, then he wouldn’t look so much older than he is.

He looks frightening. And he wears lipstick? Weird. He look more like 40 than 27.

Gahh…27? He looks like Fernando Lamas on steroids.

chilly_powder @ 07/05/2008 at 4:38 pm

EWWWWWW his grosss!!!!!! I had a crush on him when I was ain 6th grade! his disgusting now! he loks like dracula with an awful orange tan!! URGHHH

chilly_powder @ 07/05/2008 at 4:39 pm

He’s only 27?!?!?!? he look soooooooooooooo OLD!!

I saw the surfboard and was praying this was Zanessa!

DANG!

Jared, get off these F-list nobodies and whip your Hawaiian paps into gear….Zac and Nessa could be canoodling as we speak! Please don’t make us wait any longer.

Ouch. I can’t believe I once had a crush on him when i was younger.

it looks like he’s borrowed one of beyonces lace front wigs

27? He looks like 40…

ouch. his eye makes my stomach turn

OMG WTF happened to him?!?!?!?!?

I’ve seen him once at Pearson airport loooong time ago; he was still young and cute back then!

he should be on a psa for not doing drugs. ****

he looks 47

Holy moly, that guy has gone to hell in a handbasket. He looks like he’s 20 years older than he is. Wikipedia said he was into meth, but has been clean since 2000. Meth face is supposed to clean itself up after you quit, so what the heck happened to him? He’ll get worse if he keeps tanning like that. He looks like rawhide.

Drugs are nothing against plastic surgery

Sad….real sad.

abbyroadme @ 07/05/2008 at 5:07 pm

No way is he 27, that is creepy!

Methamphetamine again?

You’d think he’d smear on layers and layers of sunscreen when he did baywatch..apparently not.

SUN DAMAGE!!!!

are you sure he’s 27? he looks much older than that!

did he get plastic surgery?

he looks terrible. I did not recognize him at all!

woah! can’t believe how different he looks! kinda scary.

wonderleia @ 07/05/2008 at 5:30 pm

he looks nasty and way older than 27. not hot at all in my book. and what is with his eye – does he have pink eye??

wonderleia @ 07/05/2008 at 5:36 pm

uggh he looks nasty and way older than 27. what is up with his eye – is it pink eye? Gross!

nobody even dare mentioned the horrific hideous outfit he’s wearing…holy nightmare. time for a serious visit to the plastic Dr for some skin peels, dermabrasion and tubes of moisture.

He clearly had work done..but his skin is horrible! Can the sun actually have such permanent damage?

Seriously @ 07/05/2008 at 5:50 pm

He looks like a creepy has been old rocker. OMG, drugs really are THAT bad!

Now people you see what can drug can do to your face and skin.

geekazoid chick @ 07/05/2008 at 5:59 pm

I thought it was keith richards cousin for a sec there, I ddint recognise him at all!! What a disapointment. Is there anyone on that show that came out clean in any way shape or form?

buckeyegurl @ 07/05/2008 at 6:00 pm

Wow, how sad. He looks 47, not 27. Kids, drugs are bad! Crack is whack! Just say NO!

HE LOOKS LIKE THE INCREDIBLE HULK! HE USED TO BE ATTRACTIVE UP UNTIL RECENTLY WHAT DID HE DO TO HIMSELF? HE LOOKS SO DIFFERENT.

He looks old enough to be my dad (and i am 32!!!!!).

He looks 50 and like a brunette Fabio. yikes.

He looks 50 and like a brunette Fabio. yikes.

WOW no comment. he looks as old as Fabio if not OLDER

ewwwwww. he is 27???? he looks like he is 48.

top billin @ 07/05/2008 at 6:47 pm

What’s up with his eye? #34, to answer your question, he did have surgery

jerzeegirl @ 07/05/2008 at 6:54 pm

27??!! No freakin way.

this guy creeps me out
ughhh !

Good grief, he hasn’t aged well at all. Far too much sun will do that to your skin. His hair looks ridiculous.

his eye is bleeding?

anyways he does not look 27!! maybe 47?

27? More like 57.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he looks like a devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scary, ugly pathetic looooooooooooooooooser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he looks like a devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he looks like a devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lanolin...like sheep's wool @ 07/05/2008 at 7:51 pm

How much cosmetic surgery to make yourself look like a Ken Doll does 1 person have to get? He looks sick!! I don’t buy that 27 is his real age either! He looks 43, at least.

Omg. What happened to his eye? Gross!

DEAR GOD ALMIGHTY!!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM??

MY GOD!

JUST…UH… MY…O GOD……

I THINK, HE HAS A VERY BAD CASE OF NARCISM OR SOMETHING… HOW CAN YOU LOOK AT YOURSELF AND LET THIS HAPPEN? HE MUST BE HIGH OR SOMETHING IN THOSE PHOTOS. HOW CAN YOU GO OUT IN PUBLIC TO A PHOTO SHOOT WITH YOUR EYE SCREWED UP? AND HOW CAN YOU BE STILL LIVING IN THE 90s???

NO MORE SUN, DUDE! WOW, GROWING UP IN CALIFORNIA REALLY SCREWS PEOPLE UP!!! CALIFORNIA IS SCREWED UP! I TRULY BELIEVE THERE IS SERIOUSLY SOMETHING WRONG WITH CALI BECAUSE PEOPLE FROM THERE ARE JUST SCREWED UP!

OK, I’M GIVING UP SMOKING, NOW…!

HE LOOKS LIKE THE HULK

meth is a helleva drug.

z+v=zanessa @ 07/05/2008 at 8:15 pm

ewww!=(

27? Maybe 10 years ago. I thought that was Jose Canseco. Whoever he is, he looks ridic.

27? Seriously? He looks like he’s pushing 50. Ick.

Aw come on, you guys act like you have never heard of pinkeye before.

his eye!!!!!!!!!!!!
ew.

Jochanita @ 07/05/2008 at 8:59 pm

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW He looks like 48 O.o

say no to drugs!!!!!!

INteresting @ 07/05/2008 at 9:05 pm

I wonder if he has BDD.

omg…that can’t be him…wtf happened???

OMFG!! I’m sooo soo shocked! My gosh what happened to him! Look at…that! What a hot mess! He used to be stunning :o he looks 50 :o

HollyGolightly @ 07/05/2008 at 10:05 pm

Sun screen!! Dude obviously didn’t wear it while on Baywatch (or hasn’t worn it since). That and drugs makes this 27 year old look like he’s 45. Ewwww.

spooooky….he looks way older than me!

i remember him from Baywatch. He was kinda sweet and cute. But oh my God does he look terrible, scary, and completely different now!

he looks 50.

Alexanderina @ 07/05/2008 at 10:28 pm

HOLY SH*T!!! He looks way older than 27 and he is not the cute Hobie from Baywatch. Yikes

D*mn. He looks like Jennifer Aniston without her botox treatments.

Alexanderina @ 07/05/2008 at 10:31 pm

# 82 Janie @ 07/05/2008 at 10:29 pm

D*mn. He looks like Jennifer Aniston without her botox treatments.
==============================================
ROTFLMAO :lol:

What happened? He looked very good in the Baywatch Hawaiian Wedding movie.

EWWW, He looks like a caveman! (If I believed in them, which I dont)

He has meth face, he is probably back on it. He looks like a beat down Billy Ray Cyrus.

celery gloss @ 07/06/2008 at 2:31 am

holy ****! he’s only 27? all the drugs and sun makes him look 20 years older.

wow… he use to be soo cute

Mmmm….he’s 27? I thought that was a typo, he looks easily 37, if not 47. That blood clot thingy in his left eye scares the shite outta me, even contact lenses don’t give you that!

why does he have a mustache???

Awful ! He looks old and orange !
It seems that his nose is not the same ? What do you think ?

creepy monster!!!!!!!! *shock*
Gandalf looks better than he!!!!!

Janie @ 07/05/2008 at 10:29 pm D*mn. He looks like Jennifer Aniston without her botox treatments.
——————————————————————————-

LMAO!

Damn…. ur right.

Gawd, u people r cruel…

NOW, I CAN’T THINK OF OR LOOK AT JENNIFER ANISTON’S FACE WITHOUT THINKING OF THIS AMATEUR ‘INCREDIBLE HULK’ LOOK A LIKE….!

Damn… u people did me wroooong! This photo is just SAD. Gawd, I can’t even swallow looking at Jeremy Jackson’s pic up there without gagging. I HAVE TO LOOK AWAY! OYE, I HOPE I DON’T GET NIGHTMARES FROM THIS!!

But I do wish this on SPENCER PRATT! Hope he turns out like something out of the SWAMP THING!

MY HATE LIST:
Jennifer Aniston
Spencer Pratt

And then there’s my ‘JUST SAD’ LIST, which I don’t wanna depress anyone with.

I think he looks pretty good. That close-up picture looks a little strange, thats all. On the other pics he looks handsome I think.

He seriously doesn’t look like he’s 27. He looks at least in his 40′s…

thats the most horrible looking person at the age of 27 I’ve ever seen

if it works for them @ 07/06/2008 at 1:16 pm

# 94 and Jennie,
Your hate list stinks to this post? You need serious therapy.
This guy may have drug problem but if he enters rehab he may recover and gets his life and looks back. But for you, your life will be stained, you are being eaten to death by hatred toward people who you don’t know. You are a pathetic celeb gossip reader, a narcissistic with borderline disorder.

You hate others as much as others hate you ! Take that for the rest of your life.

OMFG He looks like a hundred years old!!

the hoff looks hot compared to this guy

He looks like a leather handbag. A 57 yr old handbag.

NOT GOOD!

ugh he looks awful.

moral: don’t do drugs!

red eye !!!!:((((((((((((

micro-makro @ 07/06/2008 at 5:29 pm

yeah, what tf is going on with his eye?!?!
still cant believe he’s just in his twenties, looks like late 40
goodluck in 10 years bro

Oh…. what is this hair?? it’s creepy… and he looks old. and this outfit… looks like and old salsa dancer… boo.

he looks like a wax figure that got scorched. he doesn’t look real. and he was such a cute wholesome looking boy. now he looks like hugh hefner’s used up boy toy. gross. what girl would lay down with that cadaver? yuck.

top billin @ 07/06/2008 at 7:56 pm

he’s been a meth adict for years. you can tell – he looks 3 times his age! ughgggggggggggggggg1

best warning ever to stay off meth.
he looks like death warmed over!

#34 You can clearly tell he had a rhinoplasty.

ok he looks way differnt thats what happens when u, use drugs and like what is wrong with his eye

The incredible edward! @ 07/07/2008 at 9:57 am

#107
top billin @ 07/06/2008 at 7:56 pm I wish this on the following people: Britney Spears, Victoria Beckham, Suri Cruise, Heidi Montag, Paris Hilton, Brooklyn Beckham, Romeo Beckham, Cruz Beckham, Adolf Choksondik (my crush’s girlfriend)

____________________

You are one sick person wishing this to innocent children (you are probably jealous of)… Wishing it back to you! FREAK!

he got a nosejob!

thE BEST IN THE WEST... @ 07/08/2008 at 1:07 am

?
?
?
?

27…

more like 47!!!!

its a pity i am 27 year old he made a road for aytocatastrophe..jeremy drugs only death offer..

thats my favorite idol ever! dont judge him cuz he looks like this… maybe he has some hard time right now.

jeremy should be back on TV!!

i really want to meet him and pamela anderson!!
i hope i dont dream too much…

dude u look soooooooooo freeky !!!!!
in bay watch u were so much better!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry but u should not really not have done that!
u look like michle jackson!!

How sad that you people have nothing nice to say. I knew him personally before he was on Baywatch and a little after. He was always great. People make mistakes as he did and now turned his life around. Before you make comments about other people try looking at yourself.

I’m scared… o.O

sgtusarmy @ 10/11/2008 at 9:39 pm

OMG. What the hell happened to his eye? And the hair and skin color. Looks like he is 57 instead of 27. He really looks like he is rawhide lol. And the ***** next to him is in it for the money. You think she would date this ugly dude if it wasn’t for his money? Yeh!!! Ha Ha Ha. And is that the clothing line he endorses? OMG. Would you guys be caught dead with what he is wearing? I love reading everyone’s comments.

Oh chill people, drug use and other bad activities can and will burst blood vessels all over your body. Give the kid a break. I pray that none of you ever make a bad choice or get into a situation you didn’t foresee as you walk through life on this God forsaken earth.

I dont usually reply to posts but in this case. WoW!

I’m usually a good critic but here I am in all appreciation.

You have best utilized the power of language. Wonderful write-up.

The topic in issue is positively a issue for quite a few. Happy I discovered certain dependable data on exactly the same.

Nice blog. Iam folowing you from my mobile rss subscriber.

Who was the most important person you spent time with today?

Thanks very much, its very nice article, this was the one I am looking for. Thanks again Thanks.

I have heard a lot on this discuss, but it seems to me that your point are the best.I like the post very much.

at age 27 as they state and a face like that, poor boy must have been a heavy duty Meth HEAD !

looks like how a real life Conan the barbarian would look …at the end of his career. And some Jose Conseco’s in there too

Наташа @ 09/28/2011 at 9:06 pm

привет

Наташа.С. @ 09/29/2011 at 6:56 am

Джереми Джексон красивый.яркий.талантливый молодой человек.Я им просто восхищаюсь.У него разный имидж.он не боится менять его.Молодец.так держать.