Kate Walsh is Porsche Pretty

Kate Walsh is Porsche Pretty

Kate Walsh and movie exec husband Alex Young go grocery shopping at Mayfair Market in Los Feliz, Calif. after taking out their Porsche 911 convertible on Saturday.

The couple spent a long time in the pasta section!

The former Grey’s Anatomy star was last seen on Saturday running errands in Los Angeles and grabbing brunch with two girlfriends.

10+ pictures of Kate Walsh being Porsche pretty…

kate walsh porsche pretty 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

ewww put on some makeup

What? No making out for the cameras? I’M SHOCKED.

Does Kate Walsh have a deal with JJ to take “candid” pictures of her?

LOVED her in greys and shes just as wicked in PP

=]

karoline phantom @ 07/06/2008 at 11:00 pm

dont know who the hell she is,
BUT IM ON THE FIRST PAGEEEEE!
:D

karoline phantom @ 07/06/2008 at 11:00 pm

dont know who the hell she is,
BUT IM ON THE FIRST PAGEEEEE!
:D

Brainysmurf @ 07/06/2008 at 11:09 pm

Wow! I’m one of the first to see the new pictures! Kate looks really pretty and down to earth but why is she wearing that stupid hat? I don’t care I love her anyway. I’m glad to know there are still people who eat pasta.

YES More Kate pics, even better Kalex!

She looks so pretty. Love the dress. They are so cute.

Thank You Jared.

Brainysmurf @ 07/06/2008 at 11:39 pm

I just noticed they have a Newsweek magazine in their cart. I love that they have this magazine in their cart! They also have Bloody Mary mix, fresh tortalinni, eggs and it looks like Kate choose Barilla pasta too. It’s my personal favorite as well.

I love Kate’s dress too, but I’m still not liking the hat. I love Kalex!

she’s great, but what with the hat?

is she the redhead from the blind item a CDAN? the one that is losing her hair?

Jared, it is Private Practice star, not Grey’s. Thanks

Also, I want to say that I think it is cute seeing husband and wife grocery shopping together.

Kate likes hats she has worn them before. She has plenty of thick beautiful hair. Good Grief.

#11

It says FORMER grey’s star.

addielover @ 07/07/2008 at 12:24 am

more kate pics! kalex are sweet. love kate!!!
thanks jj.

Jeeze Jamie chill is Kate your mother or something?

she looks cute but i agree with everyone else- the hat is not flattering. still miss her on grey’s though. she’ll always be addison to me.

Thank you #13 for the correction. Sorry I did not see the “former” in front I just read the Greys part.

#15. Uh no. I made a mistake sorry.

ace tomato @ 07/07/2008 at 1:07 am

She must have played a really endearing character on her show, because I do not get the perpetual comments about her being pretty. Not that she is unattractive, but having never seen her on any show or movie, I have to tell you she just doesn’t strike me as someone remarkably pretty or anything.

It reminds me of Jennifer Aniston. I saw Friends a few times and could readily see how her personality/character made her a lot more attractive than just her looks on their own.

KW is a natural beauty. She does not have to wear a pound of make-up to look beautiful. I love the fact she is does not choose to wear caked on make-up everyday. Makes her more normal and down-to-earth.

I do wish she would take off the hat so we could see her fab hair.

Its great to see Kate and Alex pics. Thanks.

KATE WALSH the best! @ 07/07/2008 at 1:42 am

Thanks JJ!!!! Love kate!

@ shia– i totally agree with you that jared has a deal with her publicist to put up these pics. it’s really quite obvious and gross.

BabyWonder7 @ 07/07/2008 at 2:46 am

Kate doesn’t need to make deals. People want to see her pictures so Jared is kind enough to post them, just like all of the other fans of the other stars.

I agree that Kate is a natural beauty. She’s gorgeous! The other stars are always caked with tons of makeup, so they’re all fake looking anyways. With Kate you never have to worry about her being fake. She’s gorgeous with or without makeup. She’s so down to earth as well. Thanks JJ for the pics. :)

I’m loving Kalex right now. They’re so cute together and he’s so sweet to be shopping with her!!

Walsh is a cow @ 07/07/2008 at 2:53 am

KATE WALSH IS A W.H.O.R.E. LIKE ADDISON MONTGOMERY.

ADDEK SUCKS!

Walsh is a cow @ 07/07/2008 at 2:55 am

Natural beauty? VOMIT!

I think she looks pretty good. And I love pasta too !
And now I’m hungry….