Brangelina Babies Are Honorary Citizens Of Nice

Brangelina Babies Are Honorary Citizens Of Nice

The mayor of Nice, France said Friday that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie‘s soon-to-be-born twins will always be considered honorary citizens.

“That is for the citizens of Nice a very great honor and a great satisfaction,” mayor Christian Estrosi said. “We are very happy for this choice of Mrs. Angelina Jolie and Mr. Brad Pitt and I want to say to them that I wish a lot of joy to them and the babies, and great success for all of their lives.” (Editor’s note: He meant to say Ms., not Mrs.)

The mayor affectionately called the twins “two little Nicois.”

Angie‘s obstetrician, Dr. Michel Sussmann, announced at a press conference last week that actress is due in “the coming weeks.”

Photos: Francois Guillot/AFP/Getty
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 724 » Show All

Can’t wait for the twins!

Thanks Jared for the new thread.

This thread disappeared for awhile. I’m glad it is back. Since Nicole just had her baby, I wonder which star or star spouse will have their baby next?

this is old news…..jared you are way behind on the gossip…………….sorry to hear of your loss some chick, everyone was talking about it!

I want at least one boy!!!!
I think the twins will be due in the next week july 15.

more news on vnaessa hudgens!!!

Don Corleone @ 07/07/2008 at 11:23 am

Who the **** cares? Two more kids in the world. Way to add to the overpopulation!

angie and brad fan @ 07/07/2008 at 11:23 am

It is old news, but I’m happy for them regardless!

That’s so sweet.

I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE BEAUTIFUL TWINS.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE HANDSOME TWINS
I CAN”T WAIT FOR THE LOONIFER TO LOSE THIER COOL / HEAD / MINDS.

Some Chick @ 07/07/2008 at 11:29 am

The person posting all weekend under “Some Chick” (who is also “Missouri Girl”) was not me. My child is fine. We left town Thursday night for the holiday weekend. Just thought you all ought to know it was somebody else’s sick game.

On topic:
(Editor’s note: He meant to say Ms., not Mrs.)…LOL Jared!

Don Corleone @ 07/07/2008 at 11:23 am
____________________________________________________

Obviously you do, ya fcuking misanthrope. Off with you.

Oh that’s nice. I can’t wait for the twins arrival. Here’s hoping for a girl and a boy.

SHOWERS OF bLESSINGS @ 07/07/2008 at 11:32 am

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

Nicole Kidman has given birth, I think next Gwen S and then Angie! Im feeling it will be later this week.

Who else? Mathew Mc’s GF, then Luciana Damon?

Good day. The mayor of Nice- ITA with this mayor. Universal happiness 4 this family only.
Bringing this over from the old thread.
# 881 Neleh @ 07/07/2008 at 11:27 am Good day Neleh here on my lunch break . Darn their out of my mac salad. Anyhoo Yes Congrats 2 Nicole& Keith. Hey VickFRTX meant what I said. A2B Hello*thanku. Fans Hi 2 all Alexendira, QQQQ, clinqau, piper pt, Frenchy besane, trt, anistin, anoble, alia Feline lily, jess0 brad fan nike, own my own, tabitha Sheri, angel juju, julia shii baby, WOW cook, Vee Jill ,lulu* tabitha dina#1, fyi2 jaye the real lou. I think it’s important to say Hello. Ive read your comments & enjoyed them. Anyone missed pardon but Hello.

Im all postitive when in regards 2 Angelina *Brad * twins& children* thats me. Angelina has such a contagious laugh* sunny deposition thats how I like 2 think of her. She’s fine. Thats what I put out in the universe. Okey I have 15 minutes left leaving work early 2day 4 dental appt. 1 of my favorite things 2 do is laugh & I have a broad sense of humor* here is 1 of my fav pranks starring Richard Simmons voice ..rememba him?

# 375 Jared should ban cliniqua @ 07/06/2008 at 12:51 am If I were Jared, I’d IP ban Cliniqua. She constantly threatens him, is negative to other posters, is delusional and paranoid.

And finally, if she loves Angelina so much, how come most of her posts are about JA and her publicist?

Jared, do yourself a favor and ban Cliniqua. There would be much more peace around here without her constant niggling and nagging attitude.
llllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooolllllllllll so true

some chick –

just to remind you, that one of your post in the PREVIOUS thread, your screen name “angie say” was FLIPPED to some chick.

hahah…..YOU LIAR.

Don Corleone @ 07/07/2008 at 11:23 am

Sure hope you won’t reproduce any. We don’t need your genes.

I’ve a feeling the twin will arrived next week. good luck to Angie and Brad.

sorry to hear of your loss some chick. I read about it on the last blog

I love CLINIQUA’s posts.

We are lucky to have CLINIQUA who exposes Huvane and Aniston’s FRAUD.

Some Chick @ 07/07/2008 at 11:38 am

Yes, Sandisk. That discussion has been had repeatedly. That’s the only time my name has ever flipped to something else. I knew it would. It was a joke…a sature piece…lest you all think that Angelina would actually come in here to address you? Grow up.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 724 » Show All