A Bladgley Sandwich [Yum, Yum]

A Bladgley Sandwich [Yum, Yum]

A fan takes a picture of herself in a Bladgley sandwich — one part Blake Lively, the other Penn Badgley.

The on-and-off-screen Gossip Girl couple was nice enough to stop for fans and take pictures with them and in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City on Monday.

Blake and Penn were later spotted gazing into each other’s eyes and walking hand-in-hand. How romantic!

Ms. Lively is wearing the Rag & Bone Peasant dress again! This time, in gray. She wore the blue one a few weeks ago and Cameron Diaz wore the white one a few days after that.

blake lively penn badgley sandwich 01
blake lively penn badgley sandwich 02
blake lively penn badgley sandwich 03
blake lively penn badgley sandwich 04
blake lively penn badgley sandwich 05
blake lively penn badgley sandwich 06
blake lively penn badgley sandwich 07

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Penn & Blake are HOTTIES.

PENN CRAZY FAN @ 07/07/2008 at 2:39 pm

Ohhh sooo cutee, they are so nice, penn so hottt, jareddd we want more picssss… xD

chrisler1 @ 07/07/2008 at 2:42 pm

The fan looks very good too.

Lucky fan! Blake looks good as usual =).

They are so adorable

ahh.
so cute,
i love them together!
there awesome!!!!!

Best couple ever.

PENN CRAZY FAN @ 07/07/2008 at 3:06 pm

Ohh they are so cute.. Penn is really hot, Waiting the others pics.. =)

So adorable!!! I never get sick of them. New pics are always appreciated. thx Jared!

She’s wearing the same dress again. I admire her for that! Love the sexual innuendo in the title, lol.

I’m wrong, actually. She has the same dress, but in blue. It’s not the same dress. Cute dress, anyway.

gossip girl @ 07/07/2008 at 3:17 pm

Lucky Fan
Awesome
But, you’ll never see them stolling down the road hand-in-hand in England.

I don’t get the allure with this Penn Badgley – he is cute, but looks like your average American guy, perhaps that is the appeal?? I used to like him better, until I saw that picture of Blake popping the pimple on his chest.

Sorry, but that ‘ish is just disgusting. Your own pimples, fine, someone else’s pimples? UGH, i get nauseated just thinking about it! I wish I never saw the picture, my opinion of him has plummeted drastically.

they’re both attractive people although neither is actually stunningly gorgeous. there’s something very wholesome and accessible about each one and that’s what makes them so appealing. i love penn’s shoes!

Yeah the fan is simply gorgeous. She could easily be the celebrity.

tawi-tawi @ 07/07/2008 at 4:22 pm

why do all these pictures of them look like a part of the marketing plan to save the ratings of the show? even the fan is perfect…

ahhhhh how ROOOMANTIC INDEED!!!

the fan looks a lot like Chilli from TLC

Omg ! lol I know her . Her name is Rashida. Wait until she finds this out!

Fan is easily the cutest of the three. I can see the appeal with the blond girl, but the guy is definitely every-day-boring-average.

Aw, so cute! They are so friendly too. Love them together.

I WISH Penn was the “average” guy. The world would be a much hotter place. His bone structure is beyond words and very unaverage. His cheekbones could cut diamonds.

newport beach, 92660 @ 07/07/2008 at 5:30 pm

Kmillz

LMAO you actually know her, she must be really happy that she’s on here!

Wonder how long this couple will last, although they DO look happy…. oh well.

OMYYYYYYYYYYY