Celine Dion Has Swimsuit Style

Celine Dion Has Swimsuit Style

Celine Dion shows off her impeccable style in a stunning one-shoulder Hermes swimsuit while on vacation in Antibes, France on Sunday.

How regal!

The 40-year-old Canadian chanteuse was seen talking on the balcony of her hotel with an unidentified female and reading a magazine about kids.

Her son Rene Charles, 7, spent some time looking out on the balcony as well with a pair of binoculars.

10+ pictures inside of swimsuit stylish Celine Dion

celine dion swimsuit style 01
celine dion swimsuit style 02
celine dion swimsuit style 03
celine dion swimsuit style 04
celine dion swimsuit style 05
celine dion swimsuit style 06
celine dion swimsuit style 07
celine dion swimsuit style 08
celine dion swimsuit style 09
celine dion swimsuit style 10

Valerie Macon/Getty

OMG her son looks like Mike Meyers in Rob Zombie’s remake of Halloween! *shutter*

Wow she has gotten old

WOW she has gotten really old

Sorry, I’m sure he’s a nice boy. But it must be said that he bears a striking resemblence to Bo Bice.

Haaaaaaa!haaaaaa! Bo Bice! oh god that’s funny (and true)

Utleygirl @ 07/07/2008 at 2:03 pm

She looks great for her age! Please you haters, I bet you won’t/don’t look like that at 40 in a bathing suit in full sun with no make-up on. Just saying, but she looks wonderful, she has taken great care of her skin and body and it shows. Her son is cute too, don’t say things about children, people, how low can you get?

tayler (miley cyrus fan 4eva) @ 07/07/2008 at 2:07 pm

She looks so Beautiful! ;DD I really like her swimsuit though

She is so FUUGLY and her kid is NOT cute at all. Cut that hair!

Her daughter is so cute! Oh no! It’s a boy?? He looks like a girl!

if it were not because you say her son I would had thought it was a girl :lol:

OMG! She looks so old!

I love that swim suit.

Maria (Shorty) @ 07/07/2008 at 2:15 pm

Love it! CUT THAT BOY’S HAIR!!!!!

She looks preggers!

ugly, ugly family! They are freaks!!

they are not freaks!!!! your so rude!!! if you have nothing nice to say dont say it at all!

That bathing suit is so ugly just like her. This family is so bizarre!

Wow, what a gorgeous bathing suit!

And she has a great figure for her age.

You go Celine!

ugly bathing suit. ugly family.

Utleygirl @ 07/07/2008 at 2:37 pm

#20, do you have some insecurities or what? Making fun of little kids and successful singers? So sad :(

She looks okay for her age. Chill out people. However, I must say her son looks like girl…

I have never found her attractive and she has always looked 45. But I think she looks pretty good here. Her kid needs a haircut and some friends. It’s so unhealthy that he is always with his parents.

danielhenry @ 07/07/2008 at 2:50 pm

that swimsuit is from hermes. it’s their spring summer 08 collection.

She needs to cut that boy’s hair!!!

I think she’s beautiful in her own way. Call me crazy…

You people are so horrible! You may call her ugly, but she has a beautiful heart, UNLIKE some of you.

It’s also none of your business to say that her son needs a haircut. WHY DO YOU CARE?

ugly, ugly, fugly

Photo 2 – bump?

For her age she is looking fine. I thought the child it’s a girl, too…

In one of the photos, in her profile, she really looks pregnant. I wouldn#t be surprised since she’s reading a magazine on children. On another note, I think she is a very hard working person and for a 40 year old, has a fantastic figure.

The unidentified female is her sister!!!!

Celine looks wonderful and my boy also had long hair at that age. He grew up right, now has military short hair and is a great person. How superficial can people be? I hope they enjoy their vacation.

cassopolis @ 07/07/2008 at 4:44 pm

Yes, she looks pregnant, she said she try to. But the magazine she’s reading isn’t about kid, it’s a magazine you get with sunday newspaper ! on the cover it’s an article about kids !

the swimsuit isn’t from Versace, it’s Hermes!

Lillianne @ 07/07/2008 at 5:57 pm

ENOUGH WITH THE HAIR COMMENTS!!! He’s not your kid.

Great swimsuit, but my God she has aged so much.

de Cosmos @ 07/07/2008 at 6:20 pm

Creeeepy.

And, where is her reeeeeally creeeeepy hubby, Rene Whatzit?

WHY DO YOU PRETEND YOU KNOW ABOUT FASHION?

IT IS NOT A VERSACE SWIMSUIT AND I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU THE DESIGNER.

I love that swimsuit!!! Wish I could afford one. Thanks number #24, I will look it up, but I’m sure it cost a fortune. Celine has done alot for children’s charities and has an enormous heart and soul, and she has an incredible voice. So all you haters, back off. I would love to have just an ounce of her talent. Her son’s hair is her problem to deal with, when she is ready or he is ready. We don’t live with them, so we don’t know the whole story. Celine you are beautiful!!!!

queeneetha @ 07/07/2008 at 10:38 pm

I sure would like to come to a blogspot that flags ALL HATE COMMENTS. Opinions are fine But the Hate Crap…..It just isn’t right.

It is a sad commentary on the world today.

She is a cool lady, the kid is cool, they are a unique wonderful family. If you don’t get it or LIKE that, go away.

it’s hermes, not versace.

why do you keep telling bad things about her. If she was that horrible, she wouldn’t be one of the bigest and most popular singers in the world! I’m sure all of the people complaining about her look are gonna b the first to go sleep outside to buy her tickets.
Celine is the best!

I think she looks pregnant too, maybe because her tour is coming to a close? She cannot get pregnant naturally though, so it must be medical?

Yolanda May @ 07/08/2008 at 12:35 am

That kid’s hair is GROSS
Did she really want a girl????
lol

I think she is pregnant, I’m pretty sure that’s a French parent/child magazine she’s reading!

The incredible edward! @ 07/08/2008 at 3:53 am

I never liked her and there is nothing wrong with stating the obvious: she has an ugly face! Accept that!

I would never pay a penny to be in one of her concerts!

This is not a Versace swimsuit but an Hermès one!!!!

I think Celine Dion looks beautiful especially at her age, and a stunning figure too. Her son is gorgeous too!! So too all of you who have nothing better to do than critisize people why don’t you have a look at yourselves first!! You are very ugly people. She is an amazing, kind hearted, caring person.

You go Celine, We love you lots :-)

I dont know what all the fuss is about- the bathingsuit looks great- id wear it- and unlike other female celebritys-names dont need to be mentioned- she is wearing the apropirate clothes for her age- i dont think she needs to wear a bikini anymore now does she?

Why don’t you stop writing all these bad things about her??..
she’s a wonderful person and she’s not ugly at all… she’s a beautiful woman, and she as an amazing body too… omg, just look at her, she is 40, but she has the body of a 20 years old!! her son is also a beautiful child… let’s go celine… YOU ARE THE BEST!!

lovesimpsonsis @ 07/08/2008 at 7:31 am

She has a nice nad toned body, but she looks kinda old….eww

I really wonder why they’ve let that child’s hair grow wild. Did they secretly desire a daughter?

And she looks 10 years older than she really is, with all that money

I think I’ve never seen such an ugly swimsuit ! My grandma wouldn’t wear it !

CUT HIS FREAKING HAIR!! He looks like a homeless hippy.

Not pregant. It’s her bathing suit cover up. It’s the same pattern so it looks like it is her bathing suit and a bump.

Although Celine is not a stunning beauty like some other stars, she is a wonderful singer and her beauty comes from within. You can see it and hear it when she sings.

Although she has aged a bit, she still looks good. She works very hard and that ages a person.

She is a wonderful person and contributes to many worthy charities.

Her son could use a haircut, but that is her business. It will get done when the time is right.

As for her husband, so what if he is older, she loves him and he loves her and they are happy so what is wrong with that.

Another good thing about Celine, you don’t see her pictured at parties or events high on drugs or booze or hear about her doing time in rehab centers or jail, you don’t hear about her messing around with every man in town and producing babies out of wedlock.

She is a good person so just leave her alone.

If you don’t like her, don’t look at her or listen to her. How hard is that to figure out?

She looks okay; she has never been a pretty woman and will never be, so for her age, she looks fine and better than most young women. Haven’t you all seen so many fat and out shape girls out there? It’s unbelievable!

Why is there so many ignorant people on this blog? What’s the big deal with a boy with long hair? He wants his hair long, so let him. When he’s tired of it, he will get it cut. As simple as that!!
I think Celine looks great. She doesn’t play that stupid game of hiding if she’s not wearing any makeup… You might be surprised to see how bad Madonna and Mariah look without any makeup… and it’s probably the reason why we don’t see them – EVER. Celine’s got a better body than many 20-30 year olds (who are probably the ones saying she doesn’t look good…). Keep it up Celine!

I think, she is a beatiful woman !!!!

why even bother to post if its going to be a nasty comment(s) about a beautiful woman and more importantly a WONDEFRUL caring mom her entire life is devoted to RC she would stop singing tomorrow if he asked her to and she’d stay home with him.She is an unbelievably dedicated mother! stop bashing her and her handsome little son you need to get a life!seriously!leave Celine and RC alone it’s his hair he doesn’t want it cut,she has asked him he refuses so BACK OFF people it’s NOT YOUR KID!!YOU have NO say in what he looks like so GET OVER IT HATERS and get a life!!!

I think that Celine is gr8.. its funny that there r sooo many haters here but they still take the time 2 look at the pics and then leave comments… I went 2 go c her in concert last night in Geneva Switzerland and she was Fab!!! Go Celine. great woman and great artist. and 4 all those who say she looks old… remember she has been in the business since she was 12 and has had in total only a 3 year break… she dnt lk that old its jus she’s been around 4 so lng we expect her 2 b.

Her daughter’s hair is a stringy mess. At least trim it OR wash it. Yuk. And Celine forgets that she is the Mom !!!

Celine is always cool, she has the most beautiful voice in the world, so strong that can move mountains, she is pregnant too, and it’s true.

hurtful words @ 07/18/2008 at 9:20 pm

The “her daughter, I mean son” jokes are so old…Move on. It’s not hurting you and doesn’t seem to be causing him any pain either. Get over it. Celine looks beautiful. If anything is going to hurt Rene-Charles, it’s the way you people talk about his mother and him. You ever think about him reading what you are saying? Either way it goes though, they vacationed in Anitbes, FRANCE with his long hair and her bikini and seemed quite happy. Where did you go?

she looks beautiful, u haters. i bet when u r 40 u won’t look half as good as she does. by the way her son is gorgeous, and it’s not her fault that he has long hair, he’s the one who doesn’t want to cut it. because she is a good mom she respects his decisions.

omg people are so ignorant

her son hair is long…big deal! once my kid doesnt kill and does wrong.. he’s fine…his hair is so ,old age mentality
peaple make such a simple thing into a big drama scene

Celine looks amazing
her swimsuit is something stunning in the fashion world..so dont hate it if you dont understand it
and im sure the jealous ones…sorry i ment haters want one just like that one on her

and because celine doesnt adore make up and prefers to not be superficial doesnt make her ugly..it just adds to her genuine and amazing personality
people are so roped in this “p0rn star” look,,, big silicone boobs, fake lips ,big hair made from dead people or horses hair.
Celine is beautiful , classy , real , genuine , pure, talented.

And im sorry you hate her … just because shes more human than u.and achieved more than you ever will , and has given so much back to humanity , and her voice is powerful and not altered or enhanced by computers,….dont hate people that are true and great

Frickin…bow down and RESPECT them .

and let ther inspire u to do more with ur life …other than bring nice people down….

so all in all…

RESPECT!

Chris austin @ 08/02/2008 at 1:46 am

i dont understand why that person would say that her sons hair is Gross.

Lol…if u had gorgeous brown hair with natural blond tones .im sure u wont say those nasty things

im sure u hair can grow and u dye it alot just to make u look somewhat normal.

or maybe u have roots burried in the afrian culture and u hair dont grow and now u have hair envy

get a life people….its her son.
hes only a few years and he has millions to fall back on,.

so get ur lazy **** off ur chair and get a life..and make something of ur self
try and make some money doing something other than being bias on the net

**** you celine haters i love you celine you look great for your age!!!

ROCIO RAMIREZ @ 09/07/2008 at 7:13 am

CELINE, RENE ANGELIL ,RENE CHARLES GOD BLESS YOURS LIVES,

winston smith @ 04/08/2009 at 7:43 pm

Wow, “she” does a good job tucking.

winston smith @ 04/08/2009 at 7:45 pm

unhealthy for a kid to be with their parents?!! I’m glad my parents were protective and didn’t just let me hang out with anyone. who else should kids be with but their parents?