Jennifer Aniston is Smartwater Savvy

Jennifer Aniston is Smartwater Savvy

Jennifer Aniston‘s newest ad for her Smartwater campaign has been put up on the Hyatt Hotel on West Hollywood’s Sunset Blvd.

The caption reads, “I love the reflection of water (but what I drink is a reflection of me).” Head down to Sunset Boulevard if you want to see a seven-stories-high Jennifer Aniston!

The 38-year-old actress was last seen backstage cheering on her boyfriend John Mayer during his 90-minute set at the Rothbury Festival in Rothbury, Mich.

jennifer aniston smartwater 01

• Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All

Pretentious much….

umm I prefer no comment but she is 39 not 38 jj.

I know that Jen is the woman that everyone loves to hate but she does look great in these adds. Let the hating begin…

Seven story high Aniston? No thanks. Her nose takes up two stories, no doubt.

Seven story high Aniston? No thanks. Her nose takes up two stories, no doubt.

she looks really beautiful in the ads

I love her ads for Smartwater.

Aniston pictured with four children of different ethnicities? Reminds me of someone…

Anything for publicity.How does she sleep at night selling bottled water.Anything to make money

ace tomato @ 07/07/2008 at 4:35 pm

They did NOT put her in a boat with four international children.

Oh. My. GOD LOL. Did no one think about that before printing it????

Poor Jennifer. When it clicks for her that her ad says, “Look at me, I am with children from all around the world just like . . . ”

Oh crap. SEVEN STORY HUMILIATION

Orange Clockwork @ 07/07/2008 at 4:36 pm

Hotter than Jolie, that’s for sure.

Yes she looks beutiful thanks to airbrushing

ace tomato @ 07/07/2008 at 4:37 pm

LOL Cammy – I think we just validated each other’s impression.

Holy shitake mushrooms, that’s a bad joke on Aniston. Who did that to her?

So if I am reading this campaign correctly, if I buy this water I will be drinking Aniston’s chin?

These ad photos are horribly photoshopped.

Orange Clockwork @ 07/07/2008 at 4:40 pm

And LOL @ you Angelina stans. You’ll reach to the end of the earth to find something that compares her to Jolie. I seriously doubt Jennifer is jealous and/or gives a damn about Jolie’s 573892020 children.

Oh stop hating on her..She looks amazing and she is better looking and richer than you’ll ever be..

hey haters you re talking about photoshopped photos & chin-nose surgery…but have you seen this homewrecker cun*t of jolie!!!!ah ah … an all made-up face…her old photos speak for themselves

SO JUST STOP BEING SO HATEFUL & LET MISS JENIFER LIVE THE LIVE SHE WANTS because she s so natural ( contrary to you know who… )

Why are those girls in the background and “pushing” HER? I guess the NAACP/Childwelfare people were not on set at this shoot. lol

In that photo of her with the prop kids she looks like she is saying “can you please hurry up and take the darn photo so I can get away from these brats”!

I guess her PR rep had something to do with this because this is the only the second time since I noticed her that I have ever seen her around a kid. The other was the St. Jude commercial and that was quite painful to watch, except for the cute little girl. Even her smile with them don’t have any motherly instinct. I guess they are trying to say she likes kids too.

Also, since this is her first real campaign for a sponsor has sales increased or is she just being pushed on the public because she has invested money in the company ??

SHE IS NOT 38, WILL BE 40 IN JANUARY

She looks beautiful!! I don’t see why Angelina fans are so threatened by her. I think her best revenge against vicious people is to live a good and healthy life and it looks like she is doing that.

She is only responsible for her role in the things that happened, not what all of you choose to make up about her.

TITI @ 07/07/2008 at 4:44 pm
——
Hmm I think you got it backwards, just look at some old pictures of X… deviated septum my ass LOL (and of course the other 16846 surgeries)
Also, funny how you insult first and then scream (at the ocean(?)) to leave her and stop being hateful. :P

sshhii_baby @ 07/07/2008 at 5:01 pm

Excuse me, but what kind of statement are they trying to make? When you have a grownass 39old woman laughing while little kids are trying pushing the boat. This is not a good reflection. Sorry!!

paddies are the best @ 07/07/2008 at 5:02 pm

She is 39, almost 40 and so pretentious as usual. Shallow, boring, talentless and a square (inside and outside)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All