Tue, 08 July 2008 at 1:24 pm
Christian Bale is Scruffy Sexy
- Christian Bale opens up in the latest GQ UK
- Brooke Hogan‘s friend is gorgeoussss.
- Anne Kournikova is still hawt
- Sandra Bullock is fire engine red hot
- Taylor Swift tears up over Nicole Kidman‘s new daughter
- Tara Reid is still gross
- Michael Phelps gets hard-bodied for Men’s Journal
- Lily Allen is no longer pink
- Britney Spears is set to film a music video this week to accompany Madonna’s Sticky & Sweet tour, reps for both stars have confirmed.
- Transformers star Megan Fox reportedly called off her engagement to Brian Austin Green – but the two remain close. They were recently spotted together catching Cirque du Soleil’s “O” show at the Bellagio.
- Fashion designer and former reality TV star Tommy Hilfiger is set to appear in a new series on Bravo. Tommy Hilfiger Presents Iconic Iconic America is set to air in the fall and will be hosted by Leonardo DiCaprio’s girlfriend, Bar Refaeli.
- The contestants for the next edition of Big Brother 10 will include a gay bull rider, a Hooters waitress, a professional bodybuilder and a 75-year-old former Marine. It’s the first time since the show’s third season that the houseguests, 13 in all, are all strangers.
- Rafael Nadal’s victory Sunday over Roger Federer earned NBC its best Wimbledon men’s final numbers in eight years and was up 44 percent over last year’s finale. NADALLLLL!!!!!
Just Jared on Facebook