Angelina Jolie Has a Hospital Hideout

Angelina Jolie Has a Hospital Hideout

Angelina Jolie has been placed in a room to ensure her privacy at Nice’s Lenval Hospital.

The windows in her room have been covered with a material making it impossible to be spied upon. ”It is impossible to see into Mr. Brad Pitt and Ms. Angelina Jolie‘s room,” Nadine Bauer, hospital spokesperson, says.

“Any pictures released are either posed fakes set up by paparazzi or they are pictures of other patients,” she says. ”We hope this is clearly understood out of respect for all patients in this clinic. Again, the pictures are fakes. This is not Mr. Brad Pitt or Ms. Angelina Jolie on them. The room is clearly different and their windows are covered to prevent such photos.”

Glad to hear that the hospital is taking the proper precautions for Angie‘s privacy!

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Angelina Jolie

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All

I LOVE HER!!!!!!

originaltruth @ 07/09/2008 at 4:04 pm

Love you Angelina. I wish you safe delivery.

let the hating begin…

Yolanda may @ 07/09/2008 at 4:08 pm

How freaky can this get?
people: we are there.

Thanks Jared for the new thread. I’m glad the hospital set the record straight on the bogus photos.

Orange Clockwork @ 07/09/2008 at 4:10 pm

Can’t she find another hideout to ensure her privacy? Preferably on the moon?

Thanks Jared for the new thread.

The paparazzi would follow her to the moon

love her,wish her and the entire family well,7,always the first on this thread,you trolls are sick

Thanks Jared for the new thread. :) Good, at least Angelina and Brad have privacy.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/09/2008 at 4:19 pm

jared, the wordplay you be using in every headline is lameee. LOL

it doesnt matter where these two go, there is no country, room, place where they cant find a way to whōre themselves.

shes THAT uber famous. always a gazilion papz after her, and wanting to take a pic of everything, kids, she can´t move a finger without being photographed.. I saw on the news, the baby pictures are worth 17 million euros *gasp*.

Thanks for the new thread JJ.

The hospital is now aware that there will be more bogus Angie pics . Totally insane!!!!
Paps should pay attention to the mom/son doing the musical tour.Theyn are the ones who want these paps around.
God bless AJ and the forthcoming babies…

bradnangiefan123456 @ 07/09/2008 at 4:25 pm

I’m getting excited! It has to be soon now. Don’t all of her kids seem EXHAUSTED though! Shiloh always has the face my 14 month old gets when she’s ready for a NAP! I wonder if the hospital stuff is totally disrupting their routines–seems they are either sleeping or look sleepy–although Brad looks tired too! I think everyone will be so relieved when the babies are born and they can get back to their sanctuary to have some peace & normalcy!

It is crazy that this family can’t even breathe without a camera snapping in their faces!! I am glad that precautions were taken to ensure their privacy, but I still find it disturbing that the other patients privacy is being invaded while they are also patients. After all, those fake pics were of some other patient. They deserve the same level of respect as Angelina. I wish the hospital would take the precautions for everyone else as well. Nothing worse than being in a late stage of pregnancy and having flashes of cameras buzzing the room. So unfortunate that even their most private moments are exploited by people. I hope they hide away with the babies and other children after the birth and can enjoy that alone time without the need to satisfy the press with pictures, interviews, press conferences. Poor woman can’t even give birth in peace!!

TO HATERS aka JA @ 07/09/2008 at 4:28 pm

JA IS JEALOUS!!
JA IS JEALOUS!!
JA IS JEALOUS!!
JA IS JEALOUS!!

It is so funny to read jealous posts from haters, they really don’t know what to do else, someone said that already and I agree, Maniston fans are really angry on her because they see what kind of great father and devoted partner is Brad and they really don’t understand why their idol is so stupid that she can not have a normal relationship!!
It really sucks to be a fan of that ugly and stupid Maniston! I wonder what will haters do when twins are born??
I feel so sorry for them!!! So sad people!!!
I really hope that Maniston and that strange boyfriend will get married so that her jealous fans can finally leave Brad and Angelina alone!! So, unlike Maniston fans with their evil wishes for Angelina and children, I wish all the best for Maniston – I hope for her marriage with that singer and also I hope that she will have a child, although I think that her fans will hate that child because her fans hate children!!!

Am glad she has managed to get away from the paps now if only they would leave the kids alone

Thanks Jared for the New Thread,Love the Jolie-pitt Family.

I love Tombraider and think the trailer for it is great also! She must be a strong women in soul, body and mind. Congratulations!

Wishing this family the Best in life and for Angie to have a safe delivery. God Bless you.

Can’t these two just DISAPPEAR?

Yolanda may @ 07/09/2008 at 4:33 pm