John Mayer Drinks Jen's Water

John Mayer Drinks Jen's Water

The couple that drinks water together, stays together!

John Mayer chats with photographers after leaving his downtown apartment on the way to play a show on Long Island, New York on Wednesday.

John was carrying a bottle of Smartwater, the brand promoted by girlfriend Jennifer Aniston.

In unrelated news, John admitted to hooking up with a fan in the past! “Do you respect me for my honesty? The answer is yes I have,” Mayer said, before laughing and adding, “Not since the camera phone!”

10+ pictures of John Mayer drinking Jen‘s water…

john mayer drinks jen water 01
john mayer drinks jen water 10

ILOVEJOEjonas @ 07/09/2008 at 9:44 pm

1st

supergirl @ 07/09/2008 at 9:47 pm

second

strawberrygashes @ 07/09/2008 at 9:51 pm

LOL, does this guy always wear the same outfit? He must have a hundred of those white shirts.

I love his music! <3

he is SO hot! jeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus..

oh my god, he is doing the same thing, that whatever his name, paul some thing, that model that dated JA did when they went out.
I wonder? will it end the same way?
I wonder what is so okay about JA, in her interviews she seem so boring and incapable of an original thoght.
she seems so concerned with what ever one thinking. I tell very rarely does she seem geniune.
But Brad did pick for a time ( even if he was on the rebound) and John who’s singing and song writing I respect, I also think he is atractive does seem to care about her , so what is the deal her?
does she just get really nervous in interviews and clam , to end up only mustering out a few strange, boring, ass kissing sentences?
I think Brad must of just been tired of looking for his dream girl, when he seemed so sure there that for a time it was Gwen and settled.
And I think that after the whole pereze hilton session John mayer had
he desperatley needed some publicity.
the coment he ( JM) worte on his blog about allways feeling like the nerd that some how gets the hot babe and then adding that he took the treasure that Troy did not appriciate really tells me that he
is trying to be seen differently,
total pr, kind of like, hey guys see I’m just your average guy that some how made it to holly wood and and landed some hotties don’t hate me for it cause I am one of you!!
Oh yah and I am mending Americas sweet hearts heart, ( RigHT)
that A hole ” TROY” he the bad guy, he the one that let her go, hes the bad guy, everbody rally behind me.
But whatever, I am not BUYING all this BS, and I don’t think the informed will either.
I say this because actions speak louder then words!!!
Brad, oh I am sorry did he refer to him as ” Troy” so yes ” Troy” did leave her but not before he gave it all he had with complete dedication,
thats more then I can say about this guy with any of his ex GF so yes he wants to be precieved as a big freaking hero, riding on his big white horse coming to save the day but the reality is once agian
” actions do speak louder then words” and his history is any indication of the future, things aren’t looking so good.
I guess at the end of the day I am just really disopointed with this guy
I mean I used to really admire him. I thoght he was better then all this.
He so talented, smart , atractive, with amazingly real and morally sound lyrics that have moved me , examples being ” morthers be good to your daughters” ” waiting on the world to change” and recently ” say what you need to say” that it is just so disapointing to see him digress to such a level, throwing Brad under the bus to better Him self………. Not Cool

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/09/2008 at 10:35 pm

he’s uber cool.

No Publicity Who'res @ 07/09/2008 at 10:41 pm

No, they are not publicity who’res. No, sireeeee.

sorry jenny @ 07/09/2008 at 10:46 pm

I am sure Jen proud of this. He is embarceing saying this while he has a girfirend.As young he is he is not an attractive guy.

Can’t think of a bigger ******* than Johnny M. Any man that has gone through as many woman as he has is a d-ck. Ja needed him to promote her movies, he needed her to sell his tour ! Anyone over the age of twelve can see this . What will Jen do when this contrived relationship with this idiot is over. . Her status in Hollywood will be down-graded to that of D-list status. Be careful what you wish for Jen…..Looks to me like you are just about to get what you wished for.

Magnolia- wow, chill out…
I love John Mayer, but Jen Aniston…….well not so much. But they are happy together so whatever, but I don’t think it will last.

John Mayer spit on woman, when he blogged about his conquests. Please tell me how any woman on here can think that this is a real man. If this is your idol , then maybe you need to get peed on to.

Mesopotamia @ 07/09/2008 at 11:06 pm

great product placement for Smatwatah

Oh boy, here we go again. Sculfor drank Smartwater and ran. Mayer drinks Smartwater… look out, Jenny-poo, your boy is gone.

I really enjoy his music, but not so much the person he grew in to. He keep company with dumb girls for what reason?

Oh please jill you really write some stupid sh**. Jen will be fine with or with out john. Please I figured you out running to your angies page your goddess that you people worship. I like angie as i do jen, but can’t anyone say one thing nice about jen ever. I never seen such hatred for someone that hasn’t done anything wrong…..

Jen and john you rock!!!!!!!

Um, why does he keep getting uglier for some reason. He never looked this bad before!!

Mayer is a douche bag @ 07/09/2008 at 11:43 pm

He is lying he slept more than one fan. So now their is loads of fans believe he is talking about them. Why is he down grading the amount of fans he used. I see why Jon likes dumb women. Jen is crossing her fingers hoping the world buy his lies. She needs John Mayer to be a bigger star than you know who. If he don’t achieve this goal she will kick him to the curb. Mayer wants a super star with big money. He slept with fans he will do it again. He took advantage of fans now lets pretty it up because it’s John Mayer using people.
Mayer is working the he!! out of the media. Guess some one is afraid the super twins are coming. So Jen has her tool working the media for her. Don’t forget the jerk is still trying to sell tour tickets.

Jen and John you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#14 its called golden showers try it sometime. I’m starting to really like john for his honesty and not to hurt anyone.

She is a bigger star then you kow who, can’t say angies name you moron……..and always will be. Jen has class. you know the other 1 doesn’t..

Hey Sarah
What up, yes I guess I did get a little heated, I really wasn’t expecting that much to come out of me but you know I am just disapointed when some one I admire proves himself to be just a silly boy in need of some attention. Making out with perez hilton , come on , whats up with that?

Let’s see,Maniston is looking for a high-profile relationship to compete with babies. Unfortunately she chose one ugly, more of a famew#ore than herself. Can that be possible???

John is a ugly gold digger and Jen is just desperate. She get what she gets with this douche bag using fans.Then still trying to lie about it.

Her fans surprise me calling angie that all names while their woman choosing this kind of a low life guy. How hypocrate they are! But what was I expecting????

#25 i’ll say your really heated. still don’t get why you wrote all that crap.

#28 show me what names where, are you reading something i’m notare you on another page and decided to write on this one???

ellie @ 07/09/2008 at 11:30 pm

You overstate the case as usual, Ellie. I don’t hate Aniston. Most J-P fans, unlike Aniston’s fans who hate on Angelina and wish her death, don’t reciprocate on Aniston. What she arouses in me is mainly disgust, some pity and a good deal of contempt. She is not the first person on the planet, nor will she be the last, to go through a traumatic break-up. A hundred million other women all over the world have been through worse and handled it with more grace and class than she has. Running off whining to the media and throwing a three-year pity party is kind of overdoing it, don’t you think? She should have looked to Nicole Kidman as an example of how to handle a traumatic divorce. Nicole came out of it looking like a winner. Aniston came out of it looking like a loser. It’s all in how well you are able to deal with adversity. Kidman can, Aniston can’t. End of story.

Hi Deb. I’m #14. Pee on the ones you love. This is your message. You just outed yourself as the biggest idiot on this blog. Thank-you. You have also said that he is a groupie ******** idiot. How can anyone in his position take their money and then sleep with them too. Deb . you are with-out a doubt one of the biggest twits on this blog…….

Ellie, whats up?
you know I don’t agree with the hatred that spewed out at JA,

I mean she is just another person on this earth trying to make the best of her little life, but the fact that the media tried to make her out to be some freakind godess angel when that is so not the case with this average, mundane girl is what has frusterated people.
I was a big fan of friends and whenever they used constantly single out JA as the star, I just didn’t get it, I thought Cox was hotter, kudrow more talented, and when people started to poke a whole in this media inflated, marketed to the empth degree idea that she was all that the whole idea just went flat.
Its kind of like live by the sword die by the sword, I mean she is a huge personality, but alot of people are still try to figure why,
I tell you why she just got lucky, lucky , lucky and now her luck has run out.
she landed a hit tv show which used her limited talent to the max and then her agent hooked her up with the hottest kindest man in hollywood.
But now thats all over and theres just a long way to fall, and now with the birth of blogs people are starting to relize, hey I am not the only one that didn’t think she was all that, suprise suprise.

OMG…I never thought I’d say this but, Vince Vaughn is way better looking than this guy. He’s getting fuglier by the day — or maybe her homeliness is rubbing off on him…either way, man, dude is nastaaaay.

wow what is up with angelina fans coming here what the **** you people are really that sad and with no life at all ? explain to me what the hell are you mentioning angelina freaking jolie on a thread about john mayer ?

The fans he had sex with bet they were male and female. I heard he would point the fan out while on stage then send his people in the audience to bring the fan back stage. I would say he is garbage alright.

#31 jen did handle her divorce with dignity.Stop exacterating the pity party also Jen came out a best winner ever. You Jill are not a nobody to be humilated around the world. I know brad is the one i can’t stand i just cringed by just saying his name. He is definetly not a good man. Brad was never honest , i happen to think John is the better man. Wether it lasts or not Jen is so happy, Jill and its you people that can’t end the story, your the one that keeps putting her down…Don’t you think? Also come up with your own sayings don’t copy mine. Angie hope your doing well God bless you and your babies…….

Hey have a good night, sweet dreams… Ps anyone who says horrible things about angie and the babies are horrible people and i’ve always said so

Hey jill #38 was for you. Goodnight I don’t want to fight……….

I do not believe for a sec that this guy pees on women. If he did he wouldn’t blog about it. He just has a weird sense of humor. I do believe he’s bi though. The PH thing, you know?

I believe both John and Jen ride the Internet to watch the reaction of posters. The media is being played by these two jerks. He is a pathetic low life that used his fans for sex and money. So tomorrow they will know what little game to play. Some how they can sit back and feel good about them self while they jerk the media around. Tomorrow will be the proper pictures posted. These two make me sick to my stomach.

Gay for sure and keeping it on the dl. Jen is just glad she has a man to fight the other couple for her. She don’t care if he is garbage. This is all coming to bite her in the a$$ one day. The sleeping with fans is nothing to over look.

the truth is this @ 07/10/2008 at 1:05 am

ellie @ 07/10/2008

Magnolia was right. Brad was and is one of the kindest and hottest and most honest guys in celeb land and you know that is true. Just look at how devoted he is to Angie and their kids. Jen and Courtenay both said he was honest, they knew him and you didn’t, so why do you say he was not? Brad is a good guy and nothing you say changes that reality.

For whatever reason Jen did not appreciate him or value him as Angie does. Jen was being honest when she said Brad was a love in her life, BUT that he was NOT THE LOVE OF HER LIFE. She said this in an interview early in their marriage. I find that so sad and a clear indicator that the marriage was in trouble very early on.

It is pretty obvious that Brad is THE LOVE OF ANGIE’S LIFE. What is important to him is also important to her.

Jen did not handle her divorce with dignity, that attribute belongs to Nicole Kidman who did handle her divorce with great dignity. Jen was not humiliated, that is how you personally feel, but Brad and Angie kept a low profile and said nothing for a year. Brad was 41, he really wanted a family, and had expressed his desire for at least 6 kids since he was in his 20′s. I think he felt time was of the essence.

Jen was also no winner, there are no winners in a divorce, just survivors. Jen miscalculated the impact of attempting to heap all the blame for the marriage failure on Brad and by association on Angie. Pity wears thin in most people who have much less than she does and are struggling day to day.

I don’t profess to know much about John. I find him a bit full of himself but what celeb isn’t at times. Jen seems happier and more demonstrative and more willing to compromise with him than she ever was with Brad, so maybe John is the one for her.

I confess that I don’t understand Jen fans who have wished harm on Angie, Brad, and their kids. Those who have done and continue to do so are repugnant vile people who do not reflect well on Jen. They have caused more people to think poorly of her. That is a fact.

ellie @ 07/10/2008 at 12:15 am
======
John is a better man than Brad ??? WTF ! Any celebrity picking fan from the audience and slept with them right away is a douchbag, a garbage.! a total disrespect to human being.
Your idol Jen has been picking one garbage from another post divorce, hope she is happy with it , afterall this is what she chooses in life. Career, maintaining a hot bod, getttin a new 4th nose, monthly botox and restylane, continue her passion for tanning at Mexico , child free easy going life style, COLLECTING LOVERS. ITS OK !!!!!. but she should be honest not pretending or faking a goody goody image.

Stop comparing every lovers of Jen with Brad . it’s almost 4 years post divorce, Jen had slept with at least 6 guys in all these year. I think Vince is must better among the group,not goodlooking, but talented , John was probably better than the camera man and the crane grip guy cos he is richer , the model gigolo exbf Paul, who is now the new boytoy of Cameron , was hunkier than John but that guy was no different from John, douchbag. It must be painful accepting the reality that Brad is better than all this guys she slept with.

After he was so ugly when he was getting on the bus picture, So now here are the shades to hide some of his ugly face. To bad you are still ugly and so not cool.

the truth is this @ 07/10/2008 at 1:05 am

WELL SAID. Bravo. !!!!

stellar sophie @ 07/10/2008 at 1:31 am

DAMN who writes an essay up in here?! all i wanna know is…can anyone tell me what brand his sunglasses are???? that’s hotter than the person wearing it. lol.

I think John Mayer’s a good guy and I like that he publicly supports his lady by drinking Smartwater.

still cocktaling @ 07/10/2008 at 1:48 am

They all are riding the brad pit wagon even after 4 years. Brad must have regrated that woman! what man dont’!

Jen = yawn, Joh = double yawn …

neither brad ,jennifer or angelina are in the pictures the thread is not about the you freaks with no life why the hell you are here for?

I could care less about Jen Aniston, but damn he is hot!

Well, John. I do respect honesty, even when one makes mistake, but if he/she is bravely admit it, then I am willing to reconsider.

But John, there are some which shall be kept secret, and I hope you learn that!

Remember this:
My stupid mouth
Has got me in trouble
I said too much again

My Stupid Mouth – John Mayer

Honesty is good, diplomacy is better!

Whoever said that JM is hotter than Brad Pitt is a BIG LIAR. Look at that face he sooo vomit inducing douchebag.

ok. JILL ,

this particular sentence you wrote “Most J-P fans, unlike Aniston’s fans who hate on Angelina and wish her death, don’t reciprocate on Aniston.” is the bigger BS i have ever read on this site. You’d have to be either really hypocrite or just plain blind to say that.

All you heve to do is go to the last JP thread. Go there an see the very FIRST comments bringing JA up (something about her beig jealous…right on the fist page, before any hatred comment towards Angelina)– there’s tons of desnecessary comments about JA there, when that thread was not even about her (pathetic, huh?)
NOW compare with this thread (about JA) and see how many people came here to simply bash AJ.

don’t expect us to beliave such BS…

what is wrong about what he said?? so what if he hook up with a fan?
it’s not like he admited that he was dating someone at the same time… jeez, grow up a bit.

about my post at #54, i correct myself, this is about JM not JA. Sorry, i forgot that since most of what i read here are vile comments about JA.

“Stop comparing every lovers of Jen with Brad . it’s almost 4 years post divorce, Jen had slept with at least 6 guys in all these year.”

Exactly!! …so maybe it’s time for JP fans to get over her too huh? cause from what i see they are the ones always bringing her up…maybe you should have a look at last Angelina thread… and maybe you should have a look at this thread and look at how BRAD was brougth up…not by a JA fan, i tell you that…but see for yourself…

OHH the hypocracy in here!!

smart people only dirnk smart water. sexy , smart is here…………………………..

After reading Jen’s interviews, I can’t help but feel sorry for her. This woman is a insecure, shallow and affected. She has no thoughts of her own and is always playing follow the leader but what’s worse than all the above is Aniston does not live for herself, she live for other people’s opinion of her. I’ve read people say Aniston’s appeal is people can relate to her and I’m forced to ask – What how? Two incidents from one of her interviews will remain with me forever.

An older woman approaches our table. She has a Zsa Zsa Gabor accent. “Excuse me, Jennifer?” she says while walking toward us, still several feet from the table.

“Hiii,” Aniston says, sounding both friendly and suspicious. The woman explains that the two were “supposed to meet” regarding Aniston’s becoming the chairperson of an organization to do with abused and fostered children. “Your PR people were going to set up a meeting because they said you were interested in being the spokesperson or something.”

“Oh?” says Aniston.

“You don’t know anything about it,” says the woman.

“No,” says Aniston. “I’m mortified. That’s terrible.”

“Oh, it’s OK,” says the woman, and then she goes on to detail the work they do around the world, including one particular event held in Israel that brought together 5,000 Palestinian children and 5,000 Israeli children. “After that was in the newspaper,” she says, “your PR people called and said you were interested. And then nobody ever followed up.”

“Oh, great,” says Aniston, who at this point clearly does not believe this story. The woman presses a card into Aniston’s hand and says. “All right, well, thank you very much. Nice to meet you.” As soon as the woman is out of earshot, Aniston turns to me and sends the entire awkward moment up:’

“Well. You said you wanted to save the dying children?”

“Mmmm. No. I don’t recall that.”

“Yeah. They said so. They called and said you were interested and then you just decided never to call again. But the children are dead now, so it’s OK. The window has passed. But it’s good to meet you in person!”

Laughing, she puts her head in her hands and says, “Oh, God, It’s just too much.” She pauses for a moment, still shaking her head in amazement. When we finally stop laughing, I ask her how she feels about being asked to do those sorts of things.

She laughs at dead children, I guess this is why it’s easy for fans to wish Brangelina’s kids dead.

When I ask about her therapist, she says. “My shrink died.” At first I think she’s kidding, but then I quickly realize she’s not. How terrible, I say. “Yeah, she actually died a year ago this past December.”

As I do the math, it slowly dawns on me that her therapist died the month before she and Pitt separated. “And here’s the thing,” she says. “I will cherish this woman forever. It was very sad because I thought she was a very smart, wise woman and unbelievably helpful to me. So it was devastating.” But then she starts lo laugh. “When your shrink dies, you just go. ‘Really? Is this some kind of cosmic joke?’ I will never forget that moment. I was like. ‘Wow, Well. OK. Let’s put your money where your mouth is and walk through this.’ Because that December, I knew that everything was sort of…coming. And then I was like. “Oh. right. You did retain it. It does work.’ And you do build strength if you’re really committed to the work.” She pauses for a moment and then says, “Is it weird to say that my shrink died? One part of me is thinking that that’s something I should keep to myself. But another part of me thinks it is, in an odd way..funny.” She starts to laugh again. “Just as I arrived at the threshold of this grand door. So, are you in therapy? No, she died. It’s very funny. I mean, this is the thing: Isn’t it all funny? Thank God we can have a sense of humor. Good God!”

Her Shrink dies and all Jen thinks about is how it will affect her. Cosmic joke to her because she’s about to get divorced and her shrink dies. Is this woman for real? How can sane people identify with this kind of self absorb-ness? Do her fans read her interviews or do they think they know from Friends?

I feel sorry for you guys.

Skype, i don’t know how those interviews relate to this particular thread but since you are on the subject :

first, she wasn’t laughing at children being dead, she was laughing at the situation and being sarcastic — you guys just love to twist all things she says, like the “charity is not my thing” that you all love to use, when she never said that!! …maybe you should work on your on text interptretation skills…

as for the second interview, she says before everything else that she was very devastated about it and how the woman was wise and smart…then she just started venting, nothing wrong with that, she’s HUMAN (unlike some people who want us to believe thei’re perfect )
…but the sentence she said that you must have missed is this one : “Thank God we can have a sense of humor. Good God!” . There, that sums it up for me…

now, come on, you obviously does not like JA. Why do you ever bother reading her interviews?

#58 obviously you don’t drink it
If you did it you should get a refund

Anyone who read John’s Rolling Stone interview (which I believe came out in September 2006) would know about his past hookups with fans. I think he said then that he hadn’t done that sort of thing since 2000.

kpet it real @ 07/10/2008 at 12:56 pm

deb @ 07/09/2008 at 11:45 pm #1u4 its called golden showers try it sometime. I’m starting to really like john for his honesty and not to hurt anyone.
—————–
DEB if you want to people to believe that Jennifer is classy. Then, I suggest you STFU!! Fyi, having a man DEGRADE you by PISSING on you is NOT something a classy person would do. Another thing, airing your DIRTY laundry to the world. Is not what a digified person would do. Lastly, a GOOD and DECENT man would not take advantage of his stardom. By BANGING any women with no self respect who would easy spread her legs for him. Of course, any real women with class would know this already.

kept it real @ 07/10/2008 at 1:00 pm

hahha missed typed but I’m sure you smart peeps know the name is kept it real.

Little groupie sluts @ 07/10/2008 at 1:02 pm

No self-respect.

Seriously @ 07/10/2008 at 1:57 pm

To the person who said Vince Vaughn is way better looking than John, umm no he’s not. I’ve met both Vince and John (I’m big fans of both) and Vince is older looking and bloated in person. Both very nice guys though.

Why can’t Brad and Angelina’s fans just post on their sight. I
could care less about them. I like John, he is a good singer
and he and Jen want to go out, why not. She hasn’t been
married for three years and he isn’t. I seldom come to Just
Jared because of Brad and Angelina. I think they are over-
exposed, over rated and their fans are totally crazy. They
write the same thing over and over and over. If you don’t
like John and Jen, just stay off the sight. They are not in
anyway connected to the other couple anymore and I’m
sure they don’t want to be.

i wasn’t you a** talking about myself. it sounds more disgusting to always say peed on whats that, so shut your fuc**** mouth. And Jen does have class. Now the other one i don’t care to hear about boney angie having sex whats she does while shes pregnant,she is so digusting with everything. what her poor children are gonna have to read about poor mum and pop.. I love billy bob ok brad and always will. What a “partner”.

Smart water makes for more piss for JM to douse his newest groupie with.

kept it real @ 07/10/2008 at 4:20 pm

Of course saying peed on is disgusting because the whole thing is DISGUSTING!! dumbass! Real classy men would not use dirty little groupies to satisfy thier own perversation. There is no denying! John is a dirty douchebag!! Jeeniepoo is with him so what does that make her? HAHAHHAHAHHA!!

These two are about as boring as having bread and water for dinner.I can’t stand either one of them!

Dahlia lama @ 07/10/2008 at 10:11 pm

Wow. Aniston has truly met her soulmate. I didn’t think there was anyone as pathetically needy and self-absorbed as her. Enter John Mayer. Two empty people living empty, albeit expensive, lives.

john is alright, he’s a man, he’s suppose to play around, at least he’s honest, and smart, and talented she’s ugly and dumb as bricks and boring as hell, can’t act worth a damm, shallow hag, but she just won’t accept this, class my azz, banged every thing in sight since brad dumped her azz.

SHALLOWJennifer @ 07/11/2008 at 4:18 pm

deb @ 07/09/2008 at 11:48 pm

================================================
Jen has class????? Are you a moron or what????? She’s sleeping with anybody that looked her way then she gets dumped…….Is that what you call class? A person with class is Nicole Kidman, she never bad mouthed her ex, in return good Karma went her way. She did very well with her movies, remarried and now with a baby. The way Jen is going she’ll end up like other sitcom TV actresses forgotten in oblivion.

Comment 76: Do you believe everything in rag mags? Aniston has basically been put with everyone that breathes since her divorce but that does not make it so or true. It seems she has not been forgotten by her large fan base or by the likes of you by you commenting on threads involving her. Contradiction of the facts or what?

Good article PS: **MIXEDLOVING.COM** becomes the outstanding niche interracial dating site recently . Thousands of new members FREE to join daily to meet dream date

After Brad dumped her shallow pathetic ass. Here are the men that have been confirmed. Vince, the model guy, the keygrip guy, and now Mayer. Yeah it’s all fine and dandy becaulse everybody is grown adult.
She is no different from Paris. If you’re going to consider Jennipoo classy then in your la.la.la.land Paris must be too!! Atleast Paris can blame it on being young and stupid. How do you explain 40yr.old being a bedhopping hoe? F&ck-up in the head thats how!

JohnMayerfan @ 07/13/2008 at 1:49 pm

@SHALLOWJennifer @ 07/12/2008 at 10:03 am
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If there’s smoke there’s fire. I don’t like JA with John, but to each his own.

Love John Mayer. He is talented and smart. I am not sure of why Jole and Pitt fans are here but to me you are here to start something. If he wants to date the exwife of Pitt what business is it of yours? He is happy. Aniston seems happy. They are supporting each other. What is your problem? Since it isn’t any of your business who Mayer chooses to be with what do you hope to accomplish but prove to Mayer fans, Jolie/Pitt fans are fanatic haters and scared of two people that certainly have more talent and brains than you could even hope for or your idols for that matter.

I don’t get why people hate John Mayer so much. It’s just because the media try so hard to make him look bad. And they can.
But he is not bad. I mean, listen to his songs. He is a good guy, just misuntderstood.

And John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston? – i think it was fake. I don’t get why people do that, it’s silly.