Mariah Carey: Nick Cannon Would Be A Great Dad

Mariah Carey: Nick Cannon Would Be A Great Dad

Mariah Carey grabs hold of her husband Nick Cannon in the latest cover photo spread in Elle. Here are a few more interesting quotes pulled from the article:

On Nick, who’s ‘motivated by faith’: “We really do share a similar spiritual outlook on life… Even though people have their own fears about ‘Was I in a relationship before this, was I not in a relationship before this,’ to me, I wasn’t in a real relationship; it was more of a friendship and a working situation.”

On the importance of her future kids living in ‘reality’: “You can get caught up in Hollywood-land or celebrity-land, and that’s maybe not the best thing for kids, ’cause they didn’t ask for it. Speaking for myself, I don’t know that I always felt safe and secure [as a child] — and that’s nobody’s fault; we’re not mudslinging or trying to slay anybody — but truly I really feel like it’s very important to be responsible and to think, Well, maybe if I do this it’s not the best thing for my child. You have to take a backseat a little bit, and as someone in the public eye, you’re not used to doing that…. I couldn’t imagine anybody that I’ve ever met being a better dad [than Nick].”

To read the full article, visit Elle.com. And if you missed it, check out Mariah on the cover of August’s Elle.

mariah careuy nick cannon elle august 2008 01
mariah careuy nick cannon elle august 2008 02
mariah careuy nick cannon elle august 2008 03
mariah careuy nick cannon elle august 2008 04
mariah careuy nick cannon elle august 2008 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

She looks happy and her body looks amazing!

Buy her new song “I’ll Be Lovin’ U Long Time” on iTunes!

Anonymous @ 07/09/2008 at 8:04 am

come on, her body looks amazing and so would yours after the art department finishes airbrushing your bikini clad pic.

PHOTOSHOP QUEEN

I am happy for Mariah.She looks great.

equality anyone? @ 07/09/2008 at 8:19 am

if they are equals why the compromsing photoshoot? why isnt he in his knickers?

shawneebear @ 07/09/2008 at 8:22 am

I swear Elle makes anybody look good.

LOVE THE PIC.GREAT COUPLE.

beachgirl @ 07/09/2008 at 8:57 am

Hmm…. I give this marriage another six months, tops.

**** mariah.i hate her.she is a ******* ugly *****.she looks lik plastic doll.madonna is 50 and looks better than mariah.mariah is fat

she’s skinny, smily and in love… is it real?

creativegirl @ 07/09/2008 at 9:55 am

well – at least Nick’s “good side” is the opposite of Mariah’s “good side” otherwise they could never be photographed this way. Mariah only likes the right side of her face photographed. Google images of Mariah and you will see most of them all are showing the right side of her face or at an angle – very rarely head on. It’s SOOOOOOO annoying.

I do not like her, she is so fake from her body to her personality. She has changed a lot from the Mariah back then when she was beautiful and I loved her music. I can not stand hearing her voice in music or interviews.

i give the marriage 4 more months or less

Maria (Shorty) @ 07/09/2008 at 10:02 am

She’s happy. He’s happy — THAT’S ALL THAT SHOULD MATTER!

Mariah is a boring blob.

i don’t like her. she’s a wanna be and a b!tch

she’s a wanna be. i don’t like her. mariah get a life!

She looks great but I wish she’d choose to pose with more clothing on in such photos. She has a great body but that doesn’t mean she has to put it out there all the time. I know sex sells, but her voice gives her the option to rely on talent alone.

I hope they are both happy and I wish them the best of luck.

man why so many haters! If u dont like her, fine keep it to yourself. We dont know her!!! So gosh just let the chick live her life… I mean man she looks happy

She’s a great music artist. Respect her =).

She could have done worst after letting go of a mature relationship with the man who helped her gain fame years ago!

omg of course she had to b in a bikini no offense i like her shes pretty and a amazing singer…. but seriously when is she gonna wear clothes that fit her!!!

I like the pic with Nick but Mariah rubs me the wrong way for some reason

Mariah Carey is or should i say WAS a very talented artist.. She USED TO BE BEAUTIFUL!!! back in the day. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER NOW??? All she does in her videos is twist and turn her body and making these stupid faces thinking she’s cute. Fat ***** needs to get over herself!!! of course she looks great in photos…That’s what photo editors are for!!!!!!!! Sure she worked out and slimmed down, but she didn’t do it without a trainer. she also claims to be a size 2. There is NO WAY in hell she’ s a two!!!! I’ve been athletic all my life and played various sports including boxing, basket ball and track and I am not even a two. She may have lost some fat, but her body build is naturally that of a thick girl and that’s ok because thick is beautiful but she cant trick herself into thinking she’s this dainty little thing. there are soooo many celebs claiming to be a size two and they all look like they differ in waist size. Mariah Carey was an amazing artist back in the day… Now she’s gone horribly wrong!!! she can’t even sing anymore, and she looks like ****!!! what happened to the old Mariah when she used to sing that song “without you” she was so natural and beautiful back then. She is too old to be pulling that **** now. get over yourself you fat old *****!!!! The only good thing she’s done recently is to cast Wentworth Miller in her music videos.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All