Rafael Nadal Has a Bikini Babe

Rafael Nadal Has a Bikini Babe

Spanish tennis player and 2008 Wimbledon champion Rafael Nadal takes a breather with his girlfriend, Maria Francisca Perello on the beach of Mallorca on Monday.

Raf, 22, now has five career Grand Slam titles, including his four consecutive French Open wins.

With his recent win at Wimbledon, and given Federer‘s recent court struggles, many people feel that the reign of Roger Federer is over.

DO YOU THINK that Rafa is now the king of tennis — YAY or NAY?

10+ pictures of Rafael Nadal and his bikini babe…

rafael nadal bikini babe 01
rafael nadal bikini babe 02
rafael nadal bikini babe 03
rafael nadal bikini babe 04
rafael nadal bikini babe 05
rafael nadal bikini babe 06
rafael nadal bikini babe 07
rafael nadal bikini babe 08
rafael nadal bikini babe 09
rafael nadal bikini babe 10

Credit: SLV/AC/Radial Press; Photos: Startraksphoto.com
Posted to: Bikini, Rafael Nadal, Shirtless

Charley Gallay/Getty

He really is the king of tennis, rafa eres el mejor!!!

Why are you making such loaded statements Jared? Now watch the cun*ts jump out of the woodworks

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/09/2008 at 3:17 pm

hm… the fug… continues.

I want Nadal to win at first but when he did i was gutted Federer lost

anonymous @ 07/09/2008 at 3:21 pm

Cillebille @ 07/09/2008 at 3:22 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ananyaban @ 07/09/2008 at 3:28 pm

Let him also win the US Open and Australian Open a few times and have 12 titles to his name before we start calling him the king of anything. The king of manpris maybe, but not tennis quite yet. Though he’s a solid runner up!

hmm @ 07/09/2008 at 3:12 pm Okay let’s put it in perspective. For the first time he won a grand slam on something other than clay. Roger has 12, Rafa has 5.
_______
rafa is 22 years old and roger is 27 years old
nadal is so much better than was 22 years old roger federer
we´ll see what happen in the future right now federer is still the number one and nadal is number two but I hope in some months can be diferent. nadal is so near to roger right now

He’s cute!

Maria (Shorty) @ 07/09/2008 at 3:33 pm

FEDERER IS THE MAN!!

Maria (Shorty) @ 07/09/2008 at 3:33 pm

FEDERER IS THE MAN!!

GO NADAL!!!!!!!!!

best Wimbeldon male final ever. i was so pyched when nadal won. He will reign one day- every one wait- Federer’s time is ending.

anonymous @ 07/09/2008 at 3:21 pm FEDERER RULES!! It was just a bad match. In my household he’s known as “monkey face.” He was and is so arrogant. Didn’t like him from the start, and still don’t like him now.
____________
omg you are so unrespect person
yes he is not beautiful but federer is more ugly to me and nadal is not a arrogant person he is the most down earth person in the world if you don´t know nadal don´t speak about him please.

Federerisalegend @ 07/09/2008 at 3:40 pm

oh my goodness, how can anyone say Rafa is arrogant? He has done nothing but praise Roger over and over again (even apologized to him at the French for beating him so badly and included thank yous to Roger in his Wimbledon acceptance speech). Where ever do you get arrogance? If this was a Djokovic discussion, you’d have much more right to claim that.

Rafa is only 22 and already has 5 majors- Roger is 27 with 12. What comparison are you making? If they were the same age I would say you have a point…but Rafa still has many, many chances to win some hardcourt tournaments…

He’s always been plagued by tendonitis towards the end of the year plus his schedule is always so packed that he ends up playing too many tournaments and his last 1/2 of the year shows that result. I also agree that hardcourts isn’t his best surface yet, but he has some time to adjust his game.

And to call him monkey faced. How about calling Federer big nosed as he is? It is completely immature and just shows how some people can’t take a loss of their favorite player without lashing out. Rafa won that match fairly and if Federer wants to blame someone for his loss, than he needs to look in the mirror. 1 for 13 in break point chances will not win you a major. Sorry, but Rafa’s win was legit and brilliant.

This guy is so humble for 22 and I love the fact that he’s so home based and still lives with his family. He seems like a down to earth genuine guy and even Federer has stated how much respect he has for Rafa. He said that if he gives up the #1 ranking, he would prefer it to be to Rafa who has earned it.

Stop being a sore loser and move on…

Nadal still has a few slams to win before calling him The King but he already has 5 when he is only 22. Impressive

Federerisalegend @ 07/09/2008 at 3:40 pm I completely agree with Joyce, I mean seriously why does the media have to sensationalize everything?! I mean, Roger did win five consecutive titles and nearly won this one, and Rafa did play extremely well but Roger is just a class above everyone out there right now.

—————————————————–
Maybe because several of Federer’s victories were routine wins…no drama, no built up tension…this was the match tennis fans had been waiting for and it succeeded expectations…there has not been this high level of play consistently in a match in years…mostly every point was highly contested…that is why the media is making a big deal…the ratings went up 44% and it really helped tennis in America…routine wins in 3 sets in a major hardly makes it exciting…even if Federer plays brilliantly…people want to see some drama and excitement and this final had all of it (even more so than last year’s 5 set win for Fed…that last set was 6-2 and Rafa really went away- here you had wonderful tennis and some crazy amazing points)…and if Federer was a class above everyone right now, he would have captured a major this year…let’s see: Rafa has 6 titles this year (including 2 majors) and Roger has 2 titles (and zero majors)…whose playing a class above everyody else? Give some credit to the Mallorcan…he deserved his victory after a hard fought match…

Lol famous.

So glad someone is finally competing at Federer’s level. It was getting boring for a while now. Maybe one day Roger will be able to win the French.

Might just be the pic but rafa doesn’t look in that great shape, does he ?

not to mention the one arm bigger than the other! i wonder why that is, as i don’t recall other tennis players having the same thing.

Anyway, awesome tennis player though. Wimbledon final was a great game.

Federer can’t play with Nadal.

wow. her face is busted so it doesn’t even matter that she has a fabulous body.

Tennis is always changing, old athletes go and new ones emerge. It is the same old story just like it was with Sampras and Agassi, they were both awesome in their heydays, but younger, stronger, athletes emerge and the old ones fade away. It is too early to call Rafael the king of anything, but he is well on his way to becoming the next tennis great.

Yolanda may @ 07/09/2008 at 4:11 pm

love them
beautiful couple.

i love RAFA a lot
te quiero rafa

roger federer is the king of tennis!

sorry but how can any call rafa ugly? he is beautiful! and a great tennis player, he isn’t all fortune and fame he lives the quiet life and does what he enjoys as a job. great guy and i’m sure he will go far only a matter of time before he becomes number one.
i love him by the way.

Love Rafa. And trust me he’s in shape and one arm being bigger than the other is not abnormal.

The girl however isn’t that attractive and her bathing suit bottom is ill-fitting.

VIVA RAFA NADAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you Rafa
Nadal the kingggggggg

Federer is King if he stops now nobody can accomlish the winning streak he had. Nadal seems nice though, but I do think federer will have an amazing comeback, he has nothing to be ashamed of, that match was so close. As long as andy roddick doesn’t win I’m happy he treats the chair people horribly and is an obnoxious brat.

rafagirl1 @ 07/09/2008 at 5:23 pm

The reign of Federer is OVER. Not that Roger won’t continue to win, but he won’t dominate any longer. Rafa and Novak Djokovic will ensure Federer is kept in line. McEnroe (both brothers) and other Tennis commentators have said that Federer is a statistical number 1, but it’s the year of Rafa and he’s the REAL number one.

GO Rafa

rafagirl1 @ 07/09/2008 at 5:25 pm

Ananyaban, RAFA is 22 and has 5 grandslams. When Roger was 22, he had just 1 grandslam. Furthermore, Rafa conquered Grass faster than anyone expected him to. He has years ahead of him to conquer Tennis. Don’t be bitter.

the fact that Federer came back from a 2 sets to none deficit against nadal and almost won proves even when everything was going wrong for him proves he’s still the best to me

thanks jared , i like rafa is the best of tennis is great is belloooooooooooooo rafa i love you

Rafa is so HOT!!

This is not the first time they spend a hot summer day in the beach. There are many pics of them getting more close the last years,

Rafael estas tan rico papi!! Es dificil verte porque estas tan bueno. Xisca es una chica con mucha suerte. Les deseo lo mejor!

He’s the king right now…I think overall in the long term Roger will be judged to be a better player across the surfaces but Rafa has been pretty unstoppable this year & deserves the no.1 ranking (though he doesn’t officially have it yet).

I fully expect Roger to win the US Open this year & probably regain his Wimbledon crown next year. Rafa will keep the French though. But Roger is in my opinion the best player of all time (and I judge that based on how pleasing it is to watch him play…his game is so varied & he can beat anyone on any given day on any surface, regardless of whether he beats Sampras’ record no. of grand slams, he’s the best player ever for me personally) I do hope he wins the French one year though, just so people will shut up about the fact he’s never won it, I mean come on! 3 consecutive finals ain’t bad, & then he has Rafa to deal with (who is certainly the best clay court player I’ve ever seen, no doubt about it.) Roger & Rafa rock but I adore Roger so cheer him on more!

yeeaaah sure, he is the king of tennis.. of table tennis, I mean!

GO ROGER GO!!

Ok who cares!!! I just want more pics of this chic, u homos can keep fighting about who is the better player

Roger is 26, not 27!

come on peoplee, how can you say that Nadal isn’t arrogant? And, for me, he’s not a good player. He runs a lot, but he doesn’t have a solid technic like Federer does. And if somebody is going to be the next king of tennis, it’s going to be Novak (and for Jesus, he’s not arrogant!). I seriously think that Nadal won’t continue playing for long. He’s body won’t resist it. But well, opinions are opinions..

(anonymous, I completely agree, we call him “monkey face” here too. And, pleasee, you just can’t say Roger is ugly. He’s really handsome!!)

is there a reason why my post was deleted?
its quite funny.

anyways, im always going to root for Roger Federer.
he’s a good example of an excellent athlete and he’s setting a huge standard for the tennis games.

Nadal might be good, but Federer is great.
Many people know that, they just dont want to admit it.

roger federer’s tiem is over. Rafa will win more anyways.. he is young and awesome

# 44 naj @ 07/09/2008 at 6:01 pm Roger is 26, not 27!
_____________

federer was born in 1981. he will be 27 years old in august
nadal was born in 1986

luz @ 07/09/2008 at 6:03 pm come on peoplee, how can you say that Nadal isn’t arrogant?
_____________________
nadal is not arrogant he is the most down earth person in the planet. read and watch nadal interview and then speak

_____________________

HEEE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!
i love him! (L)

JJ ROCKS! xD

dont’ really care if rafa is the new king of tennis, all i know is that MARAT SAFIN is the hottest tennis player ever.

PAKANTOT AKO @ 07/09/2008 at 10:57 pm

he looks like a monkey.
also, why does he always bite his trophies??????
he also seems to be cross-eyed

Roger is still the best, but Rafa is pretty great also. What a great day of tennis that was, huh guys?

Yeah, that fits the bill. Ever wonder why you don’t see Roger and MIrka froliking like this?? It’s because she looks like ORCA the Whale!!! Rog is not a hetero in my opinion. He is a GREAT player but need to come out of the closet!!

I PREFER ROGER BECAUSE TECHNICALLY IS THE BEST,IS ELEGANT,I ENJOY BETTER HIS MATCHES.I DON’T PREFER NADAL,AND MANY TIMES I DOUBTED ABOUT HIS FITNESS,IS THE ONLY PLAYER THAT CAN PLAY 3 HOURS A DAY RUNNING FROM ONE SIDE TO ANOTHER AND NEVER GETS TIRED?FOR ME IS NOT CLEAR THE ANTIDOPING CONTROL,I DOUBTED.GOP ROGER!!!!!!!!!!!

Before Nadal came along and started challenging Rogers, Tennis was SUPERBORING. Everyone knew Federer was going to win before the tournament even started. Is Federer a talented player? yes, but he’s also the LUCKIEST TENNIS PLAYER EVER. He peaked at the perfect time. Agassi & Sampras was in the twilight of their careers & shortly retired. HUGE VOID IN TENNIS. Roger was rolling over the weak & inconsistent competition. The only person to beat him in finals @ majors is Nadal. So I say Nadal is great for tennis because he makes it interesting and competitive.

all hail to ROGER FEDERER! He’s a hottie!

midnightwonder @ 07/10/2008 at 3:38 am

I hope he will be the king of tennis one day. He is a great sportsman and seems to be such a nice person. I’m rooting for him!

omg seriously people get overrrrr ur jealousy.. ppl cant deal roger lossing. HE LOST . rafa was the hot fav to win the wimb. and he did. so shup up, i think his the next numba one. his getting a betta player so get ova it idiots. go Rafaaaa!!

I LOVE ROGER HE IS A BRILLIANT PLAYER…ALTHOUGH I MUST SAY THAT RAF WAS VERY DETERMINED TO WIN AT WIMBLEDON….IT IS TRICKY…..MAY THE BEST MAN WIN!!!!!

RAF ALSO SEEMS TO BE RATHER BLESSED DOWN THERE X ;- ) X SO IS ROGER…..UUURRRMMM…..LET THE BEST MAN WIN…..X

@nnn

well i like nadal too..but i still prefer federer..and you’re also right nadal plays a wonderful tennis for his young age..but he is stil nr. 2! at the same age as nadal, was federer nr. 1 ;o)

and to some of you out there..nadal and federer like and respect each other!

federer rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE Rafa – what a great tennis player and humble man. Roger is awesome too and tennis is lucky to have both of them at the top of their games.

And why do the “haters” on this board need to make such mean spirited comments on how people look?? What rush does it give you? If you don’t like someone, shut up and read something else. It’s a sign of a sick and desperate mind I think.

No way! Roger is still the best.

parisgirl @ 07/10/2008 at 1:19 pm

Look at all the Federer stans talking about “it was just a bad match”. He has been having a lot of them lately huh? He hasn’t won a single Grand Chelem this year (and prolly won’t, the US Open is sooo going to either Rafa or Novak).

To answer you, imo Rafa has always been the king (or one of the kings) of tennis regardless of his rank ;)

Federer is the best player of all times, hate nadal

ya know for a professional tennis player, his stomach is a bit pudgy, no?

I saw the match and I do think Nadal played well. BUT…………………………… I cannot stand the kid. I think he is arrogant and completely immature and he is NOT number 1. It doesn’t matter that he’s only 22 and Federer 27. Roger is graceful in every way. Nadal is just a f*cking who doesn’t know how to wipe his own @ss. Who gives a crap about who he dates or what he does. He’s nothing but an arrogant @ss. I don’t wish nothing wrong bad to happen to him, I simple dislike him a lot. He should practice his English more so that he won’t have to say “Thank you very much” every time someone asks him anything.

Uhh, Roger is head and shoulders above the rest. Both in overall technique and game play and Masters and Grand Slam titles. AND Rafa grew up playing on Clay which is why he’s best at it thus his wins in the French Open and all of ROger’s unforced errors helped push Nadal over the edge to win Wimbeldon by a hair. So how about we just lay off Roger, Novak and Rafa have many years and games ahead of them before they can be#1.

GO ROGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

parisgirl about who’s winning the us open..we will see, we will see…
and about your comment he didn’t win any big title this year..maybe you don’t know or you don’t remember..r. federer was really sick this year..it started after australian open. he had a mononukleose ( epstein-barr-virus) and this is not just a normal fever. and you know what i agree with some other here..he played very well (nadal too of course) and both of them deserved to win and yes he had bad day.

Maureen from FLORIDA @ 07/11/2008 at 5:08 pm

I met Rafa at the Sony Ericsson in Miami in March. He is anything but arrogant. He is a professional, and he says and does all of the right things, in my opinion. He outplayed Roger. If you look at the match statistics, the only thing Federer did better was serve more aces. He had twice as many unforced errors. Roger blamed the gusty winds and lack of light in the 5th set for his loss. Nadal deserved to win. Federer was just outplayed that day. Even in victory Rafa had the class to say that Federer is still #1 with his five Wimbledon titles. An arrogant guy would not say that. I think both Federer and Nadal play such high quality tennis and it is my hope that their rivalry continues for a very long time. Now I would like to see Nadal improve on the hard court surface. He has had a history of knee problems and with the way that he plays so aggressively, his knees take a lot of abuse. I am glad that he withdrew from the tournament in Germany this week for some much deserved rest and relaxation. Hopefully when he returns to tournament play his knees will be OK. Long live Rafa Nadal. I hope he wins many more Wimbledon and other Grand Slam titles.

OBVIOUSLY.ROGER FEDERER IS THE KING OF TENNIS THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

SORRY. BUT.
ROGER FEDERER. IS THE . KING . OF TENNIS
but nadal is good.
but thts also irrelevant

mmmm…………Rafa….mmm…..marry me!!!!!

mmmm…………Rafa….mmm…..marry me!!!!!

mmmmmm…….Rafa………..mmmmmmmmmm……………….marry meeee

Vamos Rafa Vamos!!!

For your recods:
Both are fantastic players and great friends in and out the court. They have an enourmous respect for eachother and it is great to see them playing in the finals. They have the ability to produce the best tennis games ever and people loves to watch them both.
A reminder: This is about sport and if you don’t know how to lose… don’t take part on it!
I haven’t seen Roger or Rafa make a fuss why should we??? Follow their example and prove to be a real sport loving people.

The GF’s face looks better covered up, her body is smoking hot..as for
Raf, too flashy, I hate his tennis outfits but he’s great for a midget.

i love rafa a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooot et for me he is very beautiful and cute

Pirata Caterina @ 08/20/2008 at 3:21 am

People who even THINK Rafael Nadal is arrogant, think AGAIN!

why don’t they read the interviews of Rafa and Roger and compare the difference.

if Roger is not an arrogant person, would he claim that “I’m so pretty, oh so pretty…”. This is how he responded to the media when they asked him why he looked up into the big screen so often.

Rafa on the other hand, still has not celebrated the fact he is the new world number 1. Rafa still believes that he is not a good tennis player as Roger. WHERE is the ARROGANCE in THAT?

This is coming from Rafa, a guy who lives with his parents, has more than $35 million in the bank, and yet still asked his mum is he can “buy a laptop…an inexpensive one.”

RAFAEL NADAL IS THE MAN!