Violet Affleck Gives Giggles and Hugs

Violet Affleck Gives Giggles and Hugs

Jennifer Garner lunches with daughter Violet at Giggles and Hugs restaurant in Brentwood, Calif. on Wednesday.

Seems like everywhere mommy Jen goes these days, Violet goes too! These two are joined at the hip!

Rumors are swirling yet again that Jen may be pregnant with her second child.

DO YOU THINK Jen has another bun in the oven?

20+ pictures of Violet Affleck giving giggles and hugs…

violet affleck giggles hugs 01
violet affleck giggles hugs 18
violet affleck giggles hugs 19
violet affleck giggles hugs 20

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

FIRST?
That baby is just too adorable!

I hope that she has another baby!! They seem like a happy family and one more kid would make it even better!!

stellartes @ 07/09/2008 at 8:59 pm

She looks like such a good girl.She is always happy.Jen and Ben do a great job raising her.

shut up she is a adorable!!!!!

zanessa rocks! @ 07/09/2008 at 9:33 pm

Violet is cute and all, but I am tired of posts of Jen and Vi —

I like Jen and Violet a lot but why in the world do all this celebs don’t let their kids do the walking?
She is just along side of her, watching her, why don’t she let Violet walk?

This format is mad JJ!

I never thought she was one of those cute cele-babies, but more pics I see, more I LOVE VIOLET! She’s so pure! Well, of course all kids are pure but VIOLET! WHAT A CUTIE!

Violet is just too, too adorable! I love her little pigtails.
Its funny but I don’t think I’ve seen a picture recently of Jen without Violet hiding her tummy, or a bag, or flowers…. I think shes trying to hide something myself! I hope so!!!

Ben/jen fan @ 07/09/2008 at 10:31 pm

#8, I have an idea for you. Don’t click on the pics, bypass and go to the next set of pics, or move on to another celeb.

Why such hate towards a child?

Cute pics.

JJ, so not liking the new format thing.

i hope she has more. i love these cute celeb kids…and jen and ben make cutsie babies! Angie && brad too so….yaah i hope they make some more

The best thing about Jennifer Garner is that cutie Violet. From the looks of these pictures I’d say there is no bun in the oven.

Adoring Fan @ 07/09/2008 at 10:47 pm

Violet is so cute in her little big girl panties. She is beyond adorable. Jen is not showing a baby bump in these pics but I definitely think she is pregnant. She is trying to hide her bump by putting Vi’s leg in front of her stomach.

she is so adorable. her colorful pigtails looks cute too. :)

i hope she is pregnant! they’re such a great family. violet looks adorable in the second picture. btw, the name of the restaurant is funny.

Jennifer needs to stop exploiting Violet for coverage by the Paps. Her movie/tv career must not be happening right now.

At least Violet is out of diapers…unlike ummmmm SURI.

If the RUMORS are true about expecting baby #2, that is wonderful and I wish them the very best. Violet will be a BIG sister. Darling family and it is refreshing to see a Hollywood couple keeping things in check. Children are the sweetest and most heavenly gifts ever.

Sunshine Smiles and Best Wishes!

Awww – gorgeous!

ahh jennifer is soooo beautiful!!! love the glasses, but besides that she isn’t really much of a styleicon, when it comes to dressing..

We still haven’t seen Suri smile.

I really think that Jen and Ben are good parents to their daughter. We just have to take a look, she’s always happy! Have you ever see Suri or Shiloh happy as Violet?

My god they are so cute!!!!!!! @ 07/10/2008 at 5:39 am

I just love Jen Garner!
I really hope she’s pregnant Violet will be an awsome sister ;)

to idiot [☆I n F a m o u s @ 07/10/2008 at 5:45 am

SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY !!!!!
you really need to die a very lonely death mother ****** :P

I think so too!