Alicia Keys: Meet My Brother, Cole!

Alicia Keys: Meet My Brother, Cole!

Alicia Keys (in Giorgio Armani) shows off a little arm candy, her younger half-brother Cole, at the Alicia ‘Keep a Child Alive’ Black Ball held in St. John’s Smith Square on Thursday in London. (Alicia and Cole share the same father, but have different mothers.)

It’s rumored that the 28-year-old powerhouse singer is the top contender to sing the title song for the next 007 movie, Quantum of Solace.

A source tells E!, “I believe Alicia is the winner.”

30+ pictures inside of Alicia Keys and brother Cole

alicia keys half brother cole 31
alicia keys half brother cole 32

Photos: Dave Hogan/Gareth Cattermole/Getty, Zibi/WENN
Posted to: Alicia Keys, Cole Keys

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All

Lol, the younger sib is adorably awkward

Wow, the dress is fabulous! she looks stunning as always and her little bro is cute.

My boyfriend is so inlove with her. He’s in denial that she might be gay. Love her anyways, she looks stunning

he’s a effing hottie! good genes

berlinerin @ 07/11/2008 at 10:56 am

Did know that females could get hair on there chest…GROSS, thank god for WAX she should use some and NO I am not hating, just a little surprised. Love the Obama t-shirt!

berlinerin @ 07/11/2008 at 11:05 am

#24…you need to shot the f… up, men in general like to spread there gens its in there natur! We like having sex so what, stop generalising! *******

#24 YOU CAN STUFF THAT COMMENT. bLACK MEN AREN’T THE ONLY ONES WHO HAVE CHILDREN WITH DIFFERENT WOMEN. IT HAPPENS AMONG ALL MEN REGARDLESS OF RACE….GET A CLUE.

Hot apart from her short t-rex arms…

if it were a “White” ball they’d call it discriminatory… Love Alicia Keys!

#24 You’re such a racist! I happen to know alot of white guys who have kids with different women. Asian and Latino ones too, for that matter.

He is fine, and she is gorgeous =)

It’s about time JJ post news/pics of TRUE beauty and talent!

Mick Jagger has 7 kids with 4 different women: one black, one Nicaraguan, one white, one Brazilian. Hugh Hefner has kids with 3 different women. Robert Deniro has kids with 4 different women. Donald Trump has kids with three different women. Rod Stewart has kids with 4 different women and the list goes on and on. People have kids with different people. With the rate of divorce nowadays, these are normal families. And btw, all the guys Imentioned above are white so the morons making crude comments better find a more productive pasttime. Get a grip! Alicia is super pretty but I must admit super butch. Just saying. I’d do her nad I am a straight girl…hehe!

if it works for them @ 07/11/2008 at 10:34 pm

Such a beautiful and talented woman she is ! One time I wish she and Usher together. Oh well, It is Usher’s loss..lol

Alicia is such a breath of fresh air ! Any man has her is a very lucky man.

girlsugar @ 07/12/2008 at 9:01 am

Good article PS: **MIXEDLOVING.COM**becomes the outstanding niche interracial dating site recently . Thousands of new members FREE to join daily to meet dream date

He’s handsome and she’s talented. =)

coheedchick145 @ 01/24/2009 at 2:41 pm

i goto school with that kid!

he is 18~

Pooka_flawda_sista @ 04/10/2009 at 4:18 pm

Wow! Alicia’s brother is so fine!! I would love to be stuck in an elevator with him(: LOL! I wonder wht’s like to be a movie star and a big one at that. It’s amazing that a celebrity finally cares only about the inside not how they look on the outside. My friends think I’m akward for turning down a dance with price charming ,then going to dance with what they call the biggest nerd ever. They don’t understand that I like to hang with him because he is hilarious and has a big heart. I always thought that it was on the inside that made you beautiful. Anywayz; I would love to meet her someday because she’s so easy going and nice. I think it’s funny that my teacher, big brothers, and father are crazy about her. Alicia if your reading this, don’t stop doing what you love. When I think of you I always remember that the sky is the limit. How do you know what your talent is? I have big dreams but i don’t know how to make them come true. I want to be a BSn, a dancer, a basketball player, or a lawyer. Right now i don’t know what to do. I have a 3.7 gpa in school so i do plan to go to college. Keep changing the world Alicia, sincerely pooka_a_flawda_sister a.k.a goody two shoes

@Dutch:

yeah..we just love our variety.

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All