Jake Gyllenhaal Has Long Hair

Jake Gyllenhaal Has Long Hair

Jake Gyllenhaal continues to grow out his long hair for his role as Prince Dastan in Prince of Persia: Sands Of Time, out 2009.

The 27-year-old actor led his family onto the Eurail (formerly Eurorail) in Paris, France on Friday morning — Reese Witherspoon and her two kids, Ava, 8, and Deacon, 4. Looks like the Gyllenhaal-Witherspoons are headed out for a weekend trip somewhere else in Europe!

Jake has been busy in London filming Prince of Persia with the support of Reese and the kids.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Jake Gyllenhaal’s long hair?

10+ pictures inside of long-haired Jake Gyllenhaal

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

I’m liking the long hair. What counts the most is he really a great actor

I think he always looks good and it’s nice to see him not looking the exact same as he does in every movie

The long hair is growing on me and he is so hot and sexy!! God I love him

jake is always hot @ 07/11/2008 at 1:25 pm

Jake…SUPER HOT! Long, short, he always looks so masculine and handsome.

hot hottie hot !

OMG! he si so HOT firts thing i saw today online great way to star hehe i love him

love the long hair look!!! <3

wow she took her kids there. must be serious if she would take her kids to another country when visiting her boyfriend.

wow…..long hair really suits him.
i like him scruffy.

Orange Clockwork @ 07/11/2008 at 1:43 pm

NOT THE PRINCE! NOT THE PRINCE!

Hollywood is so damn dumb.

zahltjetzt @ 07/11/2008 at 1:44 pm

OMG, only Colin-copies in Hollywood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Colin is the original!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he looks better than ever. I never thought he was hot bfore but i think i’m changing my mind about that

[sarcasm] Yep, he sure looks Persian. [/sarcasm]

he has got to be the worst possible choice for this role
mr. all american, boy next door is NOT the prince of persia

i hope that this movie fails, just to teach hollywood and brukheimer (sp?) a lesson
it should be boycotted

He has lost all of his hotness ever since he’s been with Reese. Sad.

He looks hot with the long hair……

PardyHardy @ 07/11/2008 at 2:01 pm

I think it’s adorable you refered to Reese and her kids as his family.
I’m stoked Reese is happy again after that cheater Ryan.
I have my fingers crossed for these two.

Usually I don’t think he is hot, but now I think he is hot in these photos. they show he loves his family. A real man loves his woman and children. HOT, yes.

Whoa! He grew that out fast! I just saw him not more then 5 weeks ago before he left Columbia when he wrapped on ‘Nailed’

He looks great. but chances are he has extensions….

They are extentions! Jake is spending more time with the kids then their own dad. Lousy husband, lousy daddy this Ryan is. I’m glad Reese got rid of him and hooked up with hot Jake.

BETSY SMITH @ 07/11/2008 at 2:45 pm

GUESS THIS IS TO GET READY FOR THE HEATH LEDGER PREMIERE OF BATMAN…SINCE HE IS GOING TO BE THERE
FOR HEATH AND FOR HIS SISTER MAGGIE…

WHY NOT HAVE IT AT THE HEATH LEDGER THEATRE IN AUSTRALIA
PERFECT WAY TO DEDICATE IT TO THE STAR OF BATMAN..

HE LOOKS LIKE HEATH BEFORE HE DIED WITH THAT LONG
SCRUFFY BEARD AND LONG HAIR..

He looks so good. :-))))))

hm, he’s look good!! love him

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All