Jake Gyllenhaal Has Long Hair

Jake Gyllenhaal Has Long Hair

Jake Gyllenhaal continues to grow out his long hair for his role as Prince Dastan in Prince of Persia: Sands Of Time, out 2009.

The 27-year-old actor led his family onto the Eurail (formerly Eurorail) in Paris, France on Friday morning — Reese Witherspoon and her two kids, Ava, 8, and Deacon, 4. Looks like the Gyllenhaal-Witherspoons are headed out for a weekend trip somewhere else in Europe!

Jake has been busy in London filming Prince of Persia with the support of Reese and the kids.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Jake Gyllenhaal’s long hair?

10+ pictures inside of long-haired Jake Gyllenhaal

• Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All

WHAT’
I didn’t say that Heath was better than Jack……
Jack is LEGEND….

The truth is that Heath’s Joker is pretty much darker, but he made such good job…… Yes i watched trailers, but to be honest i must watch movie first……. :-))))

Leave Heath ledger alone @ 07/11/2008 at 5:51 pm

Ivana, you should watch TDK first before you criticize Heath’s performance. Some of Jake’s fans seem to need to put Heath down in order to make Jake look better. Pathetic. Leave a dead man alone. Stop bringing up poor Heath all the time.

Leave Heath ledger alone @ 07/11/2008 at 6:05 pm

Ivana, after rereading your posts, I think I misinterpreted what you said. I’m just a bit tired of people bringing up Heath for wrong reason’s in Jake posts.
They had a movie together, it’s years ago. Jake seems to have moved on and so should some of the fans.

Something positive, I think Jake and Reese suit each other and they seem to enjoy each others company. :)

Ivana, did I imply that you said that? I think Heath’s Joker is dark while Jack’s was hilarious. It’s a completely different thing and by the way I think Heath will make Jack’s performance look like a simple clown as the critics already said.

From what I’ve seen, I like his take on the Joker waaay better than Jack’s. Sorry Jack!

Hey # 52 i am not criticize anybody, especially not Heath….
I Love him as actor, and yes i agree, that i must watch movie first……
If you noticed some people here (Me first) who love Jake, also love Heath….. They both are so unique…….. :-)

Looking cool for once.

But I bet the “army”-crazed Americans will loathe it………hehe….

i’m liking the long hair….he’s a good looking guy..really hot, plus he’s a good actor!

Agree # 53 i am little bit tired of this haters too… :-))))))

what?
Sometimes critics can be wrong… We will see if they right, when we watch movie…. :-)))))

At least Deacon has the nanny to pay attention to him. The poor kid usually gets ignored by his mother totally.

I think Reese is a fake bytch.

Was Jake’s family there or are you referring to Reese and her kids because they are not his family? They have only been dating for maybe a year &1/2, and he has not adopted her kids.
And Ryan spends plenty of time with his kids or do you guys just ignore those photos?

Anyway I don’t like him with long hair, he doesn’t look bad just not as good as he usually does.

That is not Jake’s family, it’s Reese’s family. Those poor kids look miserable and Jake looks like he going to the electric chair. Yeah, looks like they’re really having a good time. Guess the strain of not only pretending to be a couple, but having to spend 24/7 with Saran Wrap Reese must be finally getting to Jake. All he has to do is put an end to his phonyspoon so that he can be happy again. The hair is so-so, but his body is so, so hot.

Hephaestion @ 07/11/2008 at 7:46 pm

I think the long hair is sexy, but the beard makes him look like Ted Kazinski the unibomber.

I think the hair is very sexy!! But, he’s sexy regardless, hahaha. Ava’s glasses are too cute also. Reese and Jake are cute and seem really balanced. However, I don’t think Ryan is a bad person. He seems like a very, very good dad. I hope everyone’s happy! These are good people

Anonymous @ 07/11/2008 at 9:43 pm

I seriously don’t see any chemisty between Jake and Reese. This coupling is the least sexiest if ever there were a couple in Hollywood that hooked up. They are so bland these two,

He looks good to me now. The game is awesome, I am looking forward to the movie.

I wonder where they are headed. The Eurorail goes to either Brussels or Paris. I suppose they are headed to Paris. And then? If they were going somewhere beyond Paris I think they would have flown instead of taking the train. They may be going to Paris for more photo op shots taking in cultural sites. Or perhaps to eat. Jake is big on eating and Paris has some mighty fine restaurants. They are probably going to Paris to eat. Maybe some French papas will photo them there. Wonder where they will stay in Paris: the Ritz? The Crillon? The George V? The dollar is low and the Euro is high so it won’t be cheap, but La Wither is loaded. Jake was wise to hook up with a woman with lotsa money.

I bet my bottom dollar La Wither is paying for everything. Jakie is a kept man. I think he likes to be “kept”. He gets free board, free room, free kids (doesn’t have to make any of his own), and a woman who is already “broken in” so everything is ready and waiting for him. All he has to do is make funny chit chat and be ready to “perform” when required.

bad post jared @ 07/11/2008 at 11:36 pm

JARED THIS IS NOT JAKE GYLLENHAAL’S FAMILY.

Really stupid comment. This is Reese’s family, Jake is her boyfriend and the kids’ last name is Phillippe. They have a father. Their mother’s boyfriend is not their new father.

I agree with some of the other posters, this is NOT Jake’s family. Its Reese and Ryans.s The kids have a Dad who is very good too them. I think these pics of Jake and Reese suck. They both look like hell. And they are the most boringiest couple in Hollywood. I certainly do not see any chemistry between them at all. Chris #67 I totally agree with you 100% on this one. But all in all , this relatiohship will NOT last forever. It will be just another Hollywood statistic. Wait and see.

the long hair is ok, but I think it is so cute that Reese’s kids are there. they must really like Jake to go all the way to europe with him.

but i do hope he cuts his hair for the wedding, hehe

#69: of course Reese already has a family with Ryan, but Jake treats her soo much better. we can’t forget that Ryan is a great dad, but i think Reese deserves someone who actually wants to be around her. Reese and Jake’s relationship will last. and as for the pictures, not every paparazzi shot is perfect. it must be so annoying having people always be taking your picture. people often look better in real life, and i know for sure these people do, love them both lots!

deacon's nanny @ 07/12/2008 at 7:40 am

Reese is an ugly uptight *****. She’s trying to hide her inner ***** from Jake so he’ll stick around. But soon Jake will see her true colors and he will realise that shacking up with old fugly Reese is not the best way to get people to believe he likes women. In fact, it adds fuel to the fire because clearly he chose the most man-like woman he could find.

They are both so fake it’s pathetic.

Jake could be hot if he washed his hair and what’s up the the big white man purse! Oh yeah, totally gay!!

#72 and #73, your comments make you sound like total idiots.

I think Jake looks great and I am really excited to see him in Prince of Persia.

girlsugar @ 07/12/2008 at 8:47 am

Good article PS: **MIXEDLOVING.COM**becomes the outstanding niche interracial dating site recently . Thousands of new members FREE to join daily to meet dream date

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All