Do You Fancy Jessica Simpson?

Do You Fancy Jessica Simpson?

New promos of Jessica Simpson lying down on a bed of silk satin sheets have surfaced, presumably for her new Fancy perfume.

This is all part of the 28-year-old aspiring country singer’s fragrance development deal with Parlux, the same company who works with heiress Paris Hilton for her fragrances.

Jess has said, “With Fancy, I wanted to create a pretty fragrance, one that I could be just as comfortable wearing on the red carpet or every day with my favorite jeans. For me Fancy is just that–fancy. This is a special fragrance–personal, whimsical, playful and romantic with a heart of gardenia, an essence I truly cherish.”

The official launch for Fancy is next month, August 15.

jessica simpson fancy perfume 01
jessica simpson fancy perfume 02
jessica simpson fancy perfume 03
jessica simpson fancy perfume 04

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

she looks like a porcelain doll!

she looks like a porcelain doll!!!

Ummm no thanks.

tayler (miley cyrus fan 4eva) @ 07/12/2008 at 10:54 pm

Yeah she does look like a doll! D; But soo pretty/

The name of the fragrance and her pics for her ads remind me of Rebas hit “Fancy” about a young girl having to go sell her body to make money to live. hmmmmmm…..this ad makes me not want her in Country Music even moreeee!!!!!!

Megan fox rocks @ 07/12/2008 at 11:21 pm

she looks so Beautiful

ummm photoshop much?

Fancy smells like farts @ 07/12/2008 at 11:31 pm

Doesn’t her dad take all her photos? This is a bit much.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/12/2008 at 11:39 pm

the world equally dislikes her.

Not at all.

And fancy? We in London..? Shall i start calling you bloke Jared?

Oh well. So Jessica has done another technique to promote herself to the public. She’s really a copycat. This won’t still put her on extreme fame. She’s maybe thinking she can outshine her fellow female celebs. Well to be honest, she can’t.

No offense to all Jessica Simpson’s fans.

Looks quite a lot like the Sarah Jessica Parker, “Lovely” fragrance and ad…..nothing like having an original idea!

Mayerfan83 @ 07/13/2008 at 1:05 am

I’ll pass on the perfume. However, I hear if you make nice with her ex-John Mayer fan club moderators you can get the answers to the quizzes and meet him! Some girl named Kristin told me!!!

I really dont care for her but I think the pictures of her look great!

jessica, u r really so beautiful and wondeful, my dear!

anand

u r indeed so wonderful and sexy to look at! It is only God’s gift that ur body has got a cute curve to lie down peacefully.

so sexy and embracing!

ananda

Yes, she’s a copycat. She’s done other photo shoots lying on a bed, like for her last album. She’s pretty stupid but she knows the sex sells.

she looks really beautiful in those pictures.

Classy women don’t need sex to sell themselves or their products.

Jug Ears just had to fall in Love with the Gnat

if it works for them @ 07/13/2008 at 10:48 am

She is a beautiful woman but she has changed her style since her divorce with Nick. I think she has lost that classic looks.
She is out and about doing too much skin baring thinking sex is selling ? She needs to tone it down.

THAT IS NOT A WOMAN! LOOK AT THE DEAD EYES, MAN FACE, MAN ASS, MAN LEGS.
JESSICA SIMPSON IS A MAN!!!!!!

L’eau de desperate tranny *****, faaannnceeeeeeeee!

Christina Aguilera should get makeup tips from Jessica!!!By the way I would never buy perfume from any celebrity when Avril got her own perfume they went to far and Britney never looks like she smells good.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All