Reese And Jake Are A Perfect Paris Match

Reese And Jake Are A Perfect Paris Match

Jake Gyllenhaal and girlfriend Reese Witherspoon enjoy a weekend getaway with her kids Ava, 8, and Deacon, 4, in Paris, France on Saturday.

The foursome are just in town for a few days, while Jake is on film break. (They took the Eurorail into town together on Friday.) The 27-year-old actor has been busy in London filming Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.

10+ pictures inside of perfect Paris match Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon

jake reese paris 01
jake reese paris 02
jake reese paris 03
jake reese paris 04
jake reese paris 05
jake reese paris 06
jake reese paris 07
jake reese paris 08
jake reese paris 09
jake reese paris 10
jake reese paris 11
jake reese paris 12
jake reese paris 13

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville- Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
buckeyegurl @ 07/13/2008 at 6:06 pm

cute!

I love these 2 together! They look cute and a happy family

PardyHardy @ 07/13/2008 at 6:32 pm

Next to Brad and Angelina, I think these two are my favorite couple.
They just seem so adorable.

boring as hell @ 07/13/2008 at 6:35 pm

What’s with the long faces? No smiles?

They are not having a good time in Paris.

Just Jared are you blind AND stupid?

What perfect match, they are bored to tears with each other.

reese is a bad mother @ 07/13/2008 at 6:39 pm

Why Reese isn’t with her kids?

Who is that black guy?

When will this fake “relationship” end?? I’ve been over it for a long time.

These two look super jazzed to be together…only NOT. And don’t blame the paparrazzi either. Jake has lost any semblance of hot he once had, and together with Reese they manage to generate the heat of an (old) grilled cheese sandwich. At best.

Neither of them looks happy and the one photo of the kid shows him NOT smiling or anything. He looks bewildered like “where are they dragging me to now”? The big black guy must be their bodyguard and general factotum.

“cute” “happy” etc., Come off it you idiot. Look at the pictures. They don’t look cute at all or happy. They look bored and pissed.

Oh Jared you are such a sellout. These two suck together. Why does Reese have “I’m about to wash my face” hair? Why do they always seem miserable? Yuck worst couple IMO.

jakes mom @ 07/13/2008 at 7:26 pm

*** and his HAG.

It’s just a pity the kids get dragged into this charade.

Reese looks awful. A miserable old hag.

Jake looks more like a *** than usual. That top doesn’t do him any favors.

They are both so boring.

Nothing cute or hot about them.

Yuck.

Just jealous idiots hate them. They are Hollywood stars, rich, beautiful and in love.

Jake_luvr @ 07/13/2008 at 7:39 pm

Goodness, he is looking HOT HOT!

I’m not jelous at all bb I feel bad for Jake she seems like a controlling uptight bish.

hothothot @ 07/13/2008 at 8:16 pm

Jake looks scrumptious. The haters are so lame. Give it up, girls. He’s with Reese and they are for real. Lucky, lucky Reese. First Ryan and now Jake. From good to great.

Jake looks like a ***. Reese is so unattactive

they are really good. do you know they open their blog on ………………..blacklatinmeet.com . …………..that is a hot dating club. they said they hope their fans support them.

Elizabeth @ 07/13/2008 at 8:51 pm

Reese’s hair looks fabulous in that picture of her with the pink blouse! I really admire her. She seems totally grounded and intelligent. Best of luck to them both.

Blackworm @ 07/13/2008 at 8:51 pm

I’m not convinced that these two are for real. They sure don’t look happy in these pics. I don’t know. Wasn ‘t it about a year ago that she broke up with him for a month or two? I’m not sure I see marriage in their future.

Reese looks so depressed. I bet you she never got over her ex Ryan no matter how hard she tries to replace him.

They are a great couple! Both are really good actors and seem like wonderful people. They are beautiful together and her children just add more charm to the mix. They are my favorite Hollywood couple–hands down. The best!!!!

most boring couple ever.

THey do not look happy at all.Bored actually!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All