Jon Voight: I'm Happy For Angelina Jolie's Twins

Jon Voight: I'm Happy For Angelina Jolie's Twins

Angelina Jolie‘s actor father, Jon Voight, has been busy shooting the upcoming season of the hit FOX drama, 24.

But The Insider caught up with the 69-year-old actor on his film break to ask about his two new grandchildren, Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline.

Voight said, “I am deeply happy. I’m over the moon. It’s magnificent. In this world, all we can hope for is that mommy and the kids are healthy. I’m very excited and thanks for letting me send my love to them. If I were called today, I’d be there.”

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

Just hold your horses Grandpa, I’m sure you’ll get a call. lol

sosooryjohn @ 07/13/2008 at 7:49 pm

Poor man. Shut out by a selfish cry baby who won’t let anything drop for the sake of family.

sexiimaama @ 07/13/2008 at 7:50 pm

Why wasn’t he there for the birth? :[ But it’s good to know he’s so excited!

Ew, I may or may not post in this thread.

Angie may still forgive him.

Lol @ him wanting to experience all his children’s highs, while smearing them in their pitfalls and forgetting about them when they were in need.

Jared, good lord, you are spoiling us rotten today. Thanks for the new thread.

And sosooryjohn, you need to take a chill pill. Before you rag on Angelina for not seeing her father, you’d better tell Jenzilla to call her mother for the first time in five or six years, and stop referring to the woman as a “disease”.

That’s what I said luckyL, I’m still debating..Voight sounds like he’s falling back on his media drama king ways…it’s bordering on pleading…he was in teh habit of playing poor pitiful me for a while, Angie has started opening the lines of communication, but if he pushes too hard too soon, he could scare her off. He needs to cool his damn jets. Geez, AJ wasn’t kidding when she said he was a drama queen. Can you imagine the waterworks he’ll let loose when he finally does see AJ, Brad and the kids. AJ will want the floor to open up I’m sure. LOLOL

Omg girl! @ 07/13/2008 at 7:53 pm

What he has done to angelina?
she doesn’t speak with him?

sosooryjohn @ 07/13/2008 at 7:54 pm

GOTCHA AGAIN JILL…..ha!

LuckyL @ 07/13/2008 at 7:51 pm

Lucky, I’m kind of hoping she’ll forgive him and let him visit his grandchildren. Grandparents have a very special place in a child’s life. But that’s her decision. Neither of us knows what went bad between those two. He seems to have sort of made up with James, though, so maybe he will come to some kind of understanding with Angelina.

congratulatioon you are the bets mother four you kids and you brat you are so sexy father

sosooryjohn @ 07/13/2008 at 7:54 pm

Yeah, Sambo, you’re sorry, all right. How many time are you going to get your ass flipped today? Freaking loser…

I thought he was back talking to Angelina??

whatashame @ 07/13/2008 at 7:58 pm

If it weren’t for John joLIE would NOT have a careeer. that is her first love and her biggest priority so she needs to back up a few steps and be thankful to her father rather than bad mouth him for trying to help her when she was crackers and wouldn’t get help.

PLEASE ALL JOLIE PII’S FANS CAN RETURN TO ANGIE’S THREAD. ANGIE WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH HER DAD, THERE IS COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THEM AND JAMES WHO ALREADY WENT TO FRANCE. PLEASE DON’T START ANY UNNECESSARY DRAMA.

SOOO excited for her!!!
BEst wishes to the Jolie-Pitts!

Check this out: Gia – Bring Me To Life

THERS IS COMMUNIACATION BETWEEN THEM. STOP THE DRAMA.

CLINIQUA @ 07/13/2008 at 7:53 pm

____
LOL

And why do all the Hagistons and Haters forget about JenJen reducing her mother to vermin/ a mongrel/ worse than dirt, when Angelina merely said she felt it best years ago she have space because it wasn’t healthy?
____

THANKS JILL

Jill @ 07/13/2008 at 7:52 pm

Jared, good lord, you are spoiling us rotten today. Thanks for the new thread.

Adoring Fan @ 07/13/2008 at 7:59 pm

I hope they can reconcile. Life is too short. “Yesterday is gone for good forever while tomorow is a guess. What is real is what is here and now and here and now is all that we possess”.

Yet ANOTHER lie by her….she told vanity fair she was talking to her dad and making amends, this man has CLEARLY not heard from her at all. She needs to buck up when that cecerean heals up and get some serious counseling.

THIS IS NOT ANGIE’S THREAD. JOLIE PITTS FANS, GO BACK TO ANGIE’S THREAD.

Hold on John she’ll be calling you.She said she’ll take things slow with you,be patient.All Angelina fans respect that she’s giving your relationship a chance.

HE WILL GET A CALL, EVERYONE IS JUST LEARNING ABOUT THE BIRTH. STOP THE DRAMA. ALSO ANGIE SAID THEY ARE WORKING ON A RELATIONSHIP WHERE THINGS ARE GOING TO BE PERSONAL AND NOT PUBLIC. BACK OFF EVERYONE.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All