Mon, 14 July 2008 at 12:16 pm
Celine Dion Hoses Down
- Miss USA creates a new tradition — faling down!
- Emmanuelle Chriqui heats up the Hale Bob Summer of Love Party
- Britney and mom Lynne‘s bond-ing weekend of fun
- Bikini-clad Celine Dion continues to step out in her bikini
- Christie Brinkley‘s ex Peter Cook regrets affair with teen
- Madonna and Britney are shocking.
- John McCain doesn’t believe in gay adoption
- Madonna‘s brother claims that Guy Ritchie ruined his relationship with his sister
- Connor Cruise is taking flying lessons in hopes of navigating the plane dad Tom Cruise gave him for his 13th birthday.
- The Daily News speculates that newly single Kate Moss may be pregnant after she reportedly showed up at L.A.’s Petit Tresor at closing time and asked to shop behind locked doors. The 34-year-old model bought Belli pregnancy cream and baby clothes.
- Kate Hudson has landed a role in the movie version of the Broadway musical Nine. Kate joins an A-list cast, including Nicole Kidman and Penelope Cruz.
- Lost‘s Josh Holloway has joined the cast of the Polish brothers comedy, Stay Cool. He stars alongside Winona Ryder, Sean Astin, Chevy Chase, Hilary Duff and Jon Cryer in the tale of a successful author who is forced to confront an unrequited high school crush when he returns home to deliver a speech at graduation. Production begins this month in Santa Clarita, Calif.
Just Jared on Facebook