Jessica Simpson Waves on the Waves

Jessica Simpson Waves on the Waves

Jessica Simpson soaks up the sun on a yacht in Lake Tahoe, Nevada on Sunday.

The Simpson sisters watched Jessica‘s beau Tony Romo play golf on the 17th hole of the Edgewood course from the lake.

Jessica held up her dog Daisy for photographers to see.

Check out the promos from Jessica‘s Fancy perfume.

10+ more pics inside of Jessica Simpson waving while on the waves…

jessica simpson ashlee simpson yacht 01

• Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

that bit-ch needs to just go away.

that’s not ashlee, if you mean the girl in the red bikini. Anyway, Ashlee is not in those picutres. Sorry!

Ashlee is not in those pictures. Sorry

Priscilla @ 07/14/2008 at 9:32 am

uhhh I don’t like her at all
shes a fake….it sucks that shes from dallas :]

She’s a pig! Oink~Oink~

yeah thats what i thought its not her!

That’s not Asslee… That’s Alli Sims, you know, Britney’s cousin now trying to bank on Jessica Simpson. LOL j/k

like it is @ 07/14/2008 at 10:17 am

She’s a dime.
Just a normal fun loving girl enjoying life.

va nay nay @ 07/14/2008 at 10:26 am

GO AWAY!!! Such a dumbass.

That’s ashlee’s old assistant.

Why are you guys being so rude towards her?!? Don’t get it! I wonder who is the perfect person and role model for you in this world as there are NO perfect people. Let people be individuals as the whole world would be such a boring place otherwise – no need to make nasty comments re her, ni Jolie, ni Anniston, ni anyone!

Cute, I have that same juicy couture bathing suit!

Joe Simpson @ 07/14/2008 at 11:05 am

That girl craves attention. She nneds to walk off that weight instead of just sitting there.

Poor Daisy looks like she wants to jump overboard. I would too.

She has def gained lately . . . that suit doesn’t really do much for her either. I’m with you, # 15, lol.

I just find it hilarious that when Jess was married to Nick, he tried to get Jess to play golf, but she hated it. She hated football; basically all sports,
and now she is following Tony around on the golf course, going to games, ect…. PHONY BALONEY!!! She still hates sports, but wants to keep her man, so she is being supportive. When the newness wears off on the relationship however, she will act just like the whiny, bratty, princess we all know she is. YUCK-O!!

Lets all say this together now.. ATTENTION *****…….

I hate myself for wasting time commenting on her, but again I ask – WHY? What has this ***** done to merit her “celebrity” status? No talent, no brains. I don’t get it.

Agree with Post #1. She looks horrid in that bazooka colored swimsuit.

your all so jealous its pathetic she’s just being herself and enjoying life get over it!!

She should wear a bikini like in Dukes.

What kind of boat? (Only thing interesting in the whole article)

cowboys rule @ 07/14/2008 at 2:30 pm

It’s just sad that you Losers have no life. The girl doesn’t even know you morons but you jealous ******* continue to hate on this girl because she has fame and fortune and a gorgeous qb boyfriend. Get a life and find a JOB or better yet take a gun and let your misery end.

#25 time to take your medication, right?

anyone know? @ 07/14/2008 at 3:41 pm

Who makes her swim-suit… I really like it~!

Enoughofsimpsons @ 07/14/2008 at 4:42 pm

Honestly, is she really news? I guess the football season will be ruined now because I’ll have to see her face plastered all over the tv. UGH !

Jessica Simpson is white trash!

Jessica Simpson has NO talent and NO brains. She is a “D” lister.

#22 I agree and #27 the suit is by Juicy Couture and it is indeed super cute :)

that is not Ashlee OR Ali – hello??!?? didn’t anyone see the recent pics of fatty Ali on the beach? She’s put on some serious lbs

She is so pathetic. Papa Joe is flooding the media with this hobag like that is going to make her a success. No way will I buy her Junk.

# 32 Paige:

Thanks so much for letting me know, I appreciate it! :)

Those type of dogs always look so dirty matted!

Sounds like there are a lot of jealous people on this topic. So many of you insist that you don’t care about this woman that you dislike so much, but you took the time to read the article about her and put a post down.

Do any of you actually know her? And I bet most of you are much fatter than her. She looks great.

None of you people actually know a thing about her. I know that I have not managed to put out some albums, get an MTV reality show, and star in movies, all while making the paparazzi give a crap about me. She seems to be doing it right if you ask me! She has a ton of money to go out and enjoy life with.

Sounds like pure jealousy here.

Looks like a 50-year old hooker that just popped out three kids and hasn’t lost weight yet.

katie Goricki @ 07/14/2008 at 9:07 pm

fyi, lake tahoe is in california. I would know, I live a few hours from it.

she is really sexy. you even check out her sexy and beautiful photos, videos and

blogs on ………….blacklatinmeet/user/sailor0ema.com ………… that is a free

interracial dating club.

truthfully @ 07/14/2008 at 11:07 pm

Oy vey. Jessica looks like she is enjoying the good life and packing on the pounds in the process. Also, her famous “Double D’s” are looking a wee bit saggy. Not a good look.

Oh my gosh. Go to Nordstrom.com and search the words “beach chiffon halter swimdress” and it’s a Juicy Couture “swimdress” and see how it looks on the model. Completely different.

#37 – LJ:

Do YOU know her? If so, why don’t you regale us with stories of how super-swell she is? Won’t you please enlighten us poor, empty, jealous souls as to the larger-than-life wonders that are Jessica Simpson?

Nando is right. the brunette isnt assley. this girls hair is too dark, the teeth arent right, and this chick has bad skin. assley has great skin. and plus, a dead giveaway: assley is well into her pregnancy. she would be showing like mutherfucka! this chick in the pic is quite thin, not pg at all.

I was thinking that girl in the black was that one chick from season 2 rock of love.. hmm

She was wearing a Dallas Cowboys SWEATSHIRT in the California heat yesterday. LMAO. Talk about wanting the media attention.

Noticed she’s not wearing a suit from her line, thats cause the quality is crap. Also, # 18 you are right she HATED sports when she was married to Nick, and that was always her fans lame excuse why her marriage falled. She is phoney, and her fans a just plan stupid.

She is so pathetic. She doesn’t know what she wants; she doesn’t even know who she is. I think she must be a very hard person to love and to be around. She will end up alone in this worl after papa Joe leaves Earth…

Allie hampton @ 07/25/2008 at 7:54 am

Ewww! Those hair extensions have got to go! She looks like a mess most of the time, and all she needs to do is just use a brush! And “wear” her own hair. Grow it out, if you want it long. Extensions always look like what they are – fake hair.

I can’t believe i am the only person who finds that stringy mess unattractive.

lovejesss @ 07/16/2010 at 4:03 pm