Jessica Simpson Waves on the Waves

Jessica Simpson Waves on the Waves

Jessica Simpson soaks up the sun on a yacht in Lake Tahoe, Nevada on Sunday.

The Simpson sisters watched Jessica‘s beau Tony Romo play golf on the 17th hole of the Edgewood course from the lake.

Jessica held up her dog Daisy for photographers to see.

Check out the promos from Jessica‘s Fancy perfume.

10+ more pics inside of Jessica Simpson waving while on the waves…

jessica simpson ashlee simpson yacht 01
jessica simpson ashlee simpson yacht 02
jessica simpson ashlee simpson yacht 03
jessica simpson ashlee simpson yacht 04
jessica simpson ashlee simpson yacht 05
jessica simpson ashlee simpson yacht 06
jessica simpson ashlee simpson yacht 07
jessica simpson ashlee simpson yacht 08
jessica simpson ashlee simpson yacht 09
jessica simpson ashlee simpson yacht 10

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All

#25 time to take your medication, right?

anyone know? @ 07/14/2008 at 3:41 pm

Who makes her swim-suit… I really like it~!

Enoughofsimpsons @ 07/14/2008 at 4:42 pm

Honestly, is she really news? I guess the football season will be ruined now because I’ll have to see her face plastered all over the tv. UGH !

Jessica Simpson is white trash!

Jessica Simpson has NO talent and NO brains. She is a “D” lister.

#22 I agree and #27 the suit is by Juicy Couture and it is indeed super cute :)

that is not Ashlee OR Ali – hello??!?? didn’t anyone see the recent pics of fatty Ali on the beach? She’s put on some serious lbs

She is so pathetic. Papa Joe is flooding the media with this hobag like that is going to make her a success. No way will I buy her Junk.

# 32 Paige:

Thanks so much for letting me know, I appreciate it! :)

Those type of dogs always look so dirty matted!

Sounds like there are a lot of jealous people on this topic. So many of you insist that you don’t care about this woman that you dislike so much, but you took the time to read the article about her and put a post down.

Do any of you actually know her? And I bet most of you are much fatter than her. She looks great.

None of you people actually know a thing about her. I know that I have not managed to put out some albums, get an MTV reality show, and star in movies, all while making the paparazzi give a crap about me. She seems to be doing it right if you ask me! She has a ton of money to go out and enjoy life with.

Sounds like pure jealousy here.

Looks like a 50-year old hooker that just popped out three kids and hasn’t lost weight yet.

katie Goricki @ 07/14/2008 at 9:07 pm

fyi, lake tahoe is in california. I would know, I live a few hours from it.

she is really sexy. you even check out her sexy and beautiful photos, videos and

blogs on ………….blacklatinmeet/user/sailor0ema.com ………… that is a free

interracial dating club.

truthfully @ 07/14/2008 at 11:07 pm

Oy vey. Jessica looks like she is enjoying the good life and packing on the pounds in the process. Also, her famous “Double D’s” are looking a wee bit saggy. Not a good look.

Oh my gosh. Go to Nordstrom.com and search the words “beach chiffon halter swimdress” and it’s a Juicy Couture “swimdress” and see how it looks on the model. Completely different.

#37 – LJ:

Do YOU know her? If so, why don’t you regale us with stories of how super-swell she is? Won’t you please enlighten us poor, empty, jealous souls as to the larger-than-life wonders that are Jessica Simpson?

Nando is right. the brunette isnt assley. this girls hair is too dark, the teeth arent right, and this chick has bad skin. assley has great skin. and plus, a dead giveaway: assley is well into her pregnancy. she would be showing like mutherfucka! this chick in the pic is quite thin, not pg at all.

I was thinking that girl in the black was that one chick from season 2 rock of love.. hmm

She was wearing a Dallas Cowboys SWEATSHIRT in the California heat yesterday. LMAO. Talk about wanting the media attention.

Noticed she’s not wearing a suit from her line, thats cause the quality is crap. Also, # 18 you are right she HATED sports when she was married to Nick, and that was always her fans lame excuse why her marriage falled. She is phoney, and her fans a just plan stupid.

She is so pathetic. She doesn’t know what she wants; she doesn’t even know who she is. I think she must be a very hard person to love and to be around. She will end up alone in this worl after papa Joe leaves Earth…

Allie hampton @ 07/25/2008 at 7:54 am

Ewww! Those hair extensions have got to go! She looks like a mess most of the time, and all she needs to do is just use a brush! And “wear” her own hair. Grow it out, if you want it long. Extensions always look like what they are – fake hair.

I can’t believe i am the only person who finds that stringy mess unattractive.

lovejesss @ 07/16/2010 at 4:03 pm