Jimmy Kimmel & Sarah Silverman Split

Jimmy Kimmel & Sarah Silverman Split

Late night talk-show host Jimmy Kimmel and his comedienne girlfriend Sarah Silverman have pulled the plug on their five-year relationship, reports Vanity Fair.

Kimmel’s rep Lewis Kay and Silverman’s rep Amy Zvi issued a joint statement confirming the news that Jimmy and Sarah are no longer dating, adding, “Jimmy and Sarah have and will have no further comment.”

How sad!!!!!

Without these two, we’d never have these comedy sketches from ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live!: Sarah Silverman: I’m Effing Matt Damon! and Jimmy Kimmel: I’m Effing Ben Affleck!.

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

is she still ******* madd damon ?

They’ve left each other for Matt Damon and Ben Affleck, right?

WHAAAAA….I loved them together.

Ooh no! I liked these two together! I’m not surprised with the Matt Damon references^^. Haha!

Noooooooooooooo @ 07/14/2008 at 3:59 pm

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/14/2008 at 3:59 pm

that’s f-ed up.

they rocked.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

She is a stupid idiot, not funny just idiot!

aww that’s too bad. they were really cute together actually. i went to a couple tapings of jimmy kimmel’s show and every single time i went sarah would be there too…they were adorable together! well best of luck to both of them. sarah’s Fing Matt Damon video is one of my favorite videos! :) hilarious

Maria (Shorty) @ 07/14/2008 at 4:25 pm

Can’t stand her!! He should find someone with ‘Class’, ’cause she’s got none!

cant stand them both since they both said marriage is not in their cards I was already doing their breakup countdown…

Kimmel is cool but Silverman indeed has no class,she is so annoying and LOUD.

Who Cares she is so Rude

I bet Ben Afleck was the last straw.

Sad. I thought there were great together.

I think kimmel is ok, but she is annoying and not at all funny

Jimmy is the one with no class, Im glad she’s stopped seeing that sleeze.

CHEYANNE HAYCOCK! @ 07/14/2008 at 5:48 pm

LOL!!!!!! GOOD I HHATE SARAH

…I’m actually not surprised, but I did like them together….they were both sleezy classless comics…..a perfect match, i thought….

…Her 15 minutes were at its highest peak when she slammed Paris Hilton at an awards show…it was very funny.

His highest moment was when he declared that he was effin ben affleck….that was very funny as well.

im surprised, i thought they had a really stable relationship like stable enough to make fun of each other all the time.

WHY!!!!!!!!! : ‘(

it happened.

sarah may @ 07/14/2008 at 7:55 pm

aWW I thought they were super cute together. They had awesome chemistry!

someone just found she is wondering on the famous online free interracial dating site ……..blacklatinmeet.com …….., a place for rich men to seek extramarital relationship… you can guess what she is doing there if she really joined the service.

that sucks…they were like the the jennifer aniston and brad pitt of comedy central.

My theory is that if you date longer than three years without getting married, chances are it ain’t gonna last forever. Like my Grandma said, ‘Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free….”

Oh yeah, I forgot, one of the first, if not first appearances together at the Pamela Anderson Roast, she made a joke about the smell of his privates. Not a good sign….

I liked them together, however, I knew she only looked good with the right lightning, the right makeup, and the right angle.

I thought they were great together he’s cute

remember da truth @ 07/15/2008 at 9:34 am

Both are sleazy. Very funny, but sleazy.

Now I have a chance for her!

lmao at the prudes who don’t like sarah and say she’s rude, crude or whatever. it’s HUMOUR people! did you all grow up in convents? sarah is easily the funniest woman on the planet.

anyway i don’t put much into their breakup news, i bet it’s just a publicity stunt and/or the setup to another really big, really fun couple of skits about them and their affairs ;)

#32 I hope so…

Sarah’s incredibly funny and way too cute for Jimmy. I’m surprised she kept him around that long. Jimmy’s just so forgettable, I only took notice of him because he was Sarah’s bf.

To bad, his loss she rocks! Seems that its mostly women that hate on her. She has a guys sense of humor, thats what makes her soo sexy!