Violet Affleck is a Coloring Kid

Violet Affleck is a Coloring Kid

Jennifer Garner takes her daughter Violet Affleck for some painting and coloring fun at the “Color Me Mine” store in Beverly Hills on Monday.

Jen, 36, was also seen leaving the Coffee Bean in Beverly Hills on Monday as well.

Violet was last seen carrying a cute stuffed animal on the way to the Giggles and Hugs restaurant in Brentwood.

10+ pictures of Violet Affleck, the coloring kid…

violet affleck coloring kid 01
violet affleck coloring kid 02
violet affleck coloring kid 03
violet affleck coloring kid 04
violet affleck coloring kid 05
violet affleck coloring kid 06
violet affleck coloring kid 07
violet affleck coloring kid 08
violet affleck coloring kid 09
violet affleck coloring kid 10

Valerie Macon/Getty

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/15/2008 at 12:03 am

the demon. cover your eyes!!

2nd! and now i feel like the idiot that says 1st! haha, i couldn’t resist. anyway, jen looks totally prego.

she is, she is already in her 2nd trimester, but only her family and friends know so far

I think she’s pregnant.

Darling! She takes after her dad, definitely. I love the appropriate violet pants.

I love that bag! It looks really nice with her outfit and on her.

Boy, why dont the paps back off a little. She cant go grocery shopping, to the store or anywhere without them following 24/7. Im sure they make her life miserable. Look at those fools surrounding them in the last 2 pictures. All to get “gottcha” photos of her bump. Do you think it will die down once they announce it? Probably not. Look at all the pics they take of Ashley Simpson they never did before.

Love them…I agree 8

WHY they always holding the kids??!!!!!!!!! , she can walk

Jen looks sad and skinny. Many say she looks like a guy.

♥ZanessaFan4Lyfe♥ @ 07/15/2008 at 1:23 am

……

Omg girl! @ 07/15/2008 at 1:23 am

She’s holding violet so they can’t see her baby bump!
i think she’s sooooo pregnant!
hope is a boy this time…

#10 they hold their kids ’cause, as you can see, there’s always like a hundred pap’s after them! She doesn’t want her kid to get hurt or something like that!

buckeyegurl @ 07/15/2008 at 1:56 am

Preggers!!! Strategic placement if Violet’s leg….yay

Adoring Fan @ 07/15/2008 at 2:24 am

Totally preggers. I wish they didn’t have to be in LA at this time. It would be nice if they could have some time together without the paparazzi circus. Love Jen’s top and I want her bag. Violet is cute as ever pointing out the paps. Love them.

Ben and Jennifer choose to live in LA and be photographed, when they could easily move elsewhere for the majority of their time. They invite the attention and then complain about it.

A smile for a photo opportunity should not lead to anybody claiming they’re a happy family or perfect parents – we have no idea of their real life.

Purplegreen @ 07/15/2008 at 4:24 am

Doesn’t matter if she’s pregnant or not, what’s the big obsession?!!!
She is just a mom trying to go about her day like any of us, except for the cockroaches that keep pestering her everywhere she goes. I can’t say I blame her one bit for carrying her daughter everywhere and not choosing to put her down in that chaos of noisy paps and ultra bright camera flash going off in your face a hundred times a minute — would you, if it were your kid? I like Jen, and Violet is adorable.

White Magnolia @ 07/15/2008 at 4:31 am

Agree with #19. Also have to say that just because they are celebs who live in L.A. doesn’t mean they don’t deserve some privacy and respect just like anyone. The paparazzi are scum, they don’t care whose life they invade continually as long as they get their shots and their big bucks. They shouldn’t have to alter their lives to live in backwoods USA just to get them off your back, but for some celebs, that is precisely the route they’ve taken — personally, I would too!

Isn’t that kid getting a bit old to be carried everywhere? You never see her walking!

Violet is so cute … my only comment is that she’s always dressed like some ratty old trailer kid. I’m not saying dress her to the nines, just brush her hair and put on a cute outfit that matches and looks clean ONCE in a while. She’s mostly seen rumpled, mismatched, uncombed, etc. Geez!
They know the cameras are going to be all over them taking pictures for all the world to see, so if the parents don’t care how grungy they look, at LEAST try to have their kid look a bit nicer than them!

#21, she’s never put down to walk because the stupid paparazzi are always around her & her kid!! I imagine it can get quite scary.

cute as always @ 07/15/2008 at 6:09 am

I love JenG!!!! :)
she is pregnant there are more pics of her and she is def pregnant!!!
I hope it’s a little boy.

on ricky gervais.com he writes his own blog and he said jen and ben were at his standup on sat just shows ya ben does spend time with jen just cause theres not a paparazi pic some people assume there having problems.

She looks fantastic in this pics, we have to wait for these rumor of she is pregnat are true or not ???

Why can´t these kids walk on their own!!???
Even her shoes are brand new!!!
Walk, baby, WALK!!!!

Knocked Up…..

I love them @ 07/15/2008 at 7:37 am

I want the baby to be a boy too

#27, cant you read??
#13, 19, 23 has already answered the damn question. its kind of common sense anyways.
jennifer and violet looks great. jennifer looks elegant and classy in those pictures. love her bag and shades too. dont care if she’s pregnant or not- she has a great family already.

Happy for Jen!
And I love Vi!
She’s not wearing diapers anymore!
She’s a little big girl now.
Jen held her in the pix for she’s about to put Vi in the car and please take note, she buckled Vi in her safety seat all the time, very unlike someone else.
I love Vi! I will babysit her any time and any day.

I have no problems with Vi’s clothes.
That child is so naturally beautiful and Jen wants her to grow up just like any girl.
Her hair is always combed and braided away from her face.
She is dressed in the fashion that she can be totally active and mobile.
In short, they dress her for her to be comfortable instead of creating certain kind of look.
She’s not a prop!
That’s why you don’t see her wearing miniature adult dresses.
She’s allowed to be a kid than a PROP.

I wonder why there weren’t any pap pics when Jen and Ben went to see Gervais’ stand-up act? Could it be because the paps WEREN’T TIPPED OFF, like they obviously are whenever Jen leaves without Ben?

(And don’t tell me the paps follow them from their home, because if they do, then they should have followed them when they left for Gervais’ show.)

I don’t think Ben likes the pap attention after the disaster of Bennifer I, but I think Jen loves it. I’d be okay with that if she didn’t use her kid so much and then whine about the attention in every interview she gives!

^you really need to get a life @ 07/15/2008 at 8:48 am

and fast!

the kid is going painting what do you expect her to wear????

and there are pics of Ben and Jen from last night (check i’m not obsessed)

ben/jen fan @ 07/15/2008 at 8:49 am

#33
There are pics of them at a car dealership, then there are pics of them going into and exiting a parking garage, and pics of Ben driving while Jen is in the passenger seat.

The pics are of Jen and Ben, Jen is wearing her glasses. Pics taken on Friday and Saturday night.

there were so many fomous people at gervais act and np paparazzi pics at all fyi!!!

to ben\jen fan @ 07/15/2008 at 8:56 am

I missed some of the pics can you please link them ?
thanks :)

Oh, now she wants to hide the baby bump…when she was preggers with violet she wanted the world to see her pregnant especially on the same week Jlo was promoting Monster in-law. She is such a phoney.

This family is so cute!
You haters are all just ugly, inside and out.

you are so wrong I don’t know where to begin…
when MIL came out Jen was hiding her pregnancy it was only a month after when she got married that they confirmed that they were married and expecting.
you can check Jen -fans gallery for pics during that time they even went to another movie and she hid her pregnancy then.

Jen and ben are a beautifl family already and if theres a new addition coming i’m very happy for them……..

newport beach, 92660 @ 07/15/2008 at 10:54 am

Aw that baby is so beautful.

The paps are like starving locusts. I had thought they were going to move to Boston but I guesss not. I do think they should get a different house in a gated community as the paps took photos of Jen and Violet in their own back yard. Scummy and pervy beyond belief. The law is that the paps are not actually ON private property so they can take photos of the family on their own property. I think that law needs to be changed.

she is pregnant no doubt about i thought a boston magezine already confirmed the news

Teresa @ 07/15/2008 at 5:22 am

**********************
Lots of celebs let their children walk. All she has to do is hold her hand. What is she going to do when she has two children? What is she going to do when Violet is 6, 7, 8?

then it will be ok the kid is not even 3 yo…

ben/jen fan @ 07/15/2008 at 1:05 pm

#37 Here are the links:
and

Also x17 has 3 pics of them in the parking garage.

Adoring Fan @ 07/15/2008 at 2:37 pm

Love the Garner-Afflecks. Can wait til they confirm the pregnancy. Violet is only 2 1/2. I don’t blame them for carrying her during all the paparazzi madness. Ben, Jen and Vi went to the park last week and she was photographed walking (so cute) carrying her little stuffed duck as shown on a number of websites. Jen scooped her up when they spotted the paps.

#46 well, yes, obviously the child won’t be carried around when she is that old, but my gosh, she is still a toddler and can’t be expected to fully understand the chaos of the paps and it can be scary for small children. Sure, some celebs let their kids walk, not every child may be need to be carried — plus it’s a personal choice of the parent. So Jen carries her daughter everywhere … big deal. Aren’t there more important issues to get all hung up about?

thanx so much ben/jen fan @ 07/15/2008 at 5:46 pm

Wanna hear something funny. I was doing some research, on BIG FOOT and lo and behold it led me to this page and her picture. Strange sightings. Wierd……

Hey you wanna hear something funny :) I was doing some research on B*G F**T and it led me to this page and this picture. Strange sightings…. Is this Wierd or what??

Adoring Fan @ 07/15/2008 at 10:01 pm

What’s wierd is somebody stupid coming here to post that dump a$$ comment. Not once but twice. It would be laughable if it wasn’t so sad. Get some help kid.

t-cup, that was halarious…you were looking for big foot and it led you to Jennifer Garner…come to think of it the dude has some big a#s feet. She is as fuglie as fuglie can be, her fans salivate over this uglie byotch…I love that you push their buttons they are ridiculous. Or maybe it’ Jens uglie sisters who keep writing positive things about her 50 times lol, LMAO!!!!!