Halle Berry Has a Dental Date

Halle Berry Has a Dental Date

Halle Berry (in Inhabit) heads to the dentist’s office in Los Angeles on Monday.

TV One Access along with guest co-host Tatyana Ali recently counted down the 16 sexiest black woman and Halle came out on top!

Tyra Banks, Alicia Keys and even Michelle Obama made the list.

DO YOU THINK Halle Berry is the sexiest black woman? If not, then who?

10+ pictures of Halle Berry‘s dental date…

halle berry dental date 01
halle berry dental date 02
halle berry dental date 03
halle berry dental date 04
halle berry dental date 05
halle berry dental date 06
halle berry dental date 07
halle berry dental date 08
halle berry dental date 09
halle berry dental date 10

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Sexiest black woman? Did you forge that she’s half white???!

Thandie Newton, Rihanna, Iman, Gabrielle Union and Sanaa Lathan are pretty strikingly beautiful. I would have to say Sanaa Lathan and Iman are the most beautiful black women alive. But if I had to make a choice, I have to go with Sanaa Lathan. Halle is beautiful but very cookie cutter. Iman and Sanaa are more out of the ordinary, imo. But I like Halle – she seems like a nice girl. And her body is beyond beautiful. She may have the best bod.

Oh I know: the singer SADE should be on the list too. And Ruby Dee! ANd of course Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt :)

yuck @ 07/15/2008 at 3:11 am

Sexiest black woman? Did you forge that she’s half white???!
^^^^^^^^^^

Halle has always said she is black. She said her mother – who is white – told her when she was a kid to look in the mirror and tell her what she saw. Halle saw she saw a black face. And her mom told her that is what the world will see too so that is what she is. Remember, this concept was taught to her by her white mother. My brother’s wife is African-American and they are raising my niece as a little black girl who happens to have a White father. I guess this is a hard concept to understand for people who are not biracial. Basically, I think people should decide on how they want to define themselves. Halle defines herself as black – as did historically many African-Americans who were mixed. Remember, research shows the majority of African-Americans have white blood but racially they are still considered black. Interesting to note: Vanessa Williams who is blue eyed and quite light is fully black but someone who is darker (like Tiger Woods let’s say) calls himself biracial because of his mixed parentage. I say that to point out that the whole racial identity thing has some interesting “rules”. I have a few black friends who are lighter than a lot of White people but yet they are still racially black because they don’t have a direct parent who is white. Just genetics. Very interesting stuff.

No matter if she is white or black what matters is that she is super sexy.

Perpetual Lurker @ 07/15/2008 at 3:55 am

# 3 Team Lara Croft @ 07/15/2008 at 3:25 am Oh I know: the singer SADE should be on the list too. And Ruby Dee! ANd of course Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor Zee is a baby!!! Please, too soon to be in any SEXIEST WOMAN conversation.

where is baby nhala???????????????????

Perpetual Lurker @ 07/15/2008 at 3:58 am

Team Lara Croft @ 07/15/2008 at 3:30 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing to do with genetics: It is cultural. There is only one race: HUMAN. If not we would not be able to produce viable offspring. Your ethnicity is partially choice and culture.

Team Lara Croft @ 07/15/2008 at 3:30 am

yuck @ 07/15/2008 at 3:11 am

Sexiest black woman? Did you forge that she’s half white???!
^^^^^^^^^^

________
Whatever, the US will always consider someone black if they even have a single, minuscule drop of black in them. Pleeeaase.

I have never been to crazy about her looks. and ever sience she has had her baby she looks so miserable in every picture! I will get back to you about who i think is the hottest!

Halle is gorgeous … but I think Thandie Newton is sexier!

Halle is beautiful, but i think Beyonce is more beautiful than Halle Berry!

I like Thandie Newton’s face, too.

definatly Alicia Keys! and Jennifer hudson is also beautiful!

Iman, Agbani Darego (the only black Miss World from Africa), Sade and Liya Kebede are absolutely royal and the most beautiful black women in the world….inside and out. They are royal, literate, sophisticated and intelligent.

No Hollywood actresses or singer can touch them and have that combination of appealing traits which combine extreme beauty, intelligence and pure class

Team Lara Croft

I know that you love Jolie-Pitt family, but Zahara is not even a woman! She is still a child. Let her grow first, and let her enjoy her childhood and don’t drag her into this kind of “sexiest” woman conversation!

I think I will choose Sanaa Lathan, Sophie Okonedo, and of course, Halle Berry!

sarah may @ 07/15/2008 at 5:05 am

I wonder how her daughter looks like. If Halle is half white and baby daddy is white, what are the chances of the baby looking black? I can’t wait to see her.

I don’t care whether Halle says she’s black or not. The fact is, she is half white and half black. So no, she is not the sexiest black woman, but I would say she is the sexiest bi-racial celebrity.

berlinerin @ 07/15/2008 at 6:29 am

Halle is beautiful, but she is not completely black. It is kindof an insult to all black women to consider her the most sexiest black women, since she is obviously mixed,it`s just not right…we have different features and hair texture, you can`t deny that fact! No offense Halle still love you!

lips,tits and smack that ass. @ 07/15/2008 at 6:30 am

Hell yeah.

yeah she looks real ugly and even that ugly staring. ah!! whether black or white she still goddamn fake ugly and moreover a piece of trash thats trying so hard to be normal and yeah altogether….oh please do not make me laugh anymore, I cant take it

hahahaha @ all the jealous *******.
you wish you looked half as good as halle.

Halle is beautiful. She won this year someone else will win next year. Thats show biz! I think all these lists are dumb and a wast of time. The people who win these things are the actors who make the most money or in the media the most. I’m not going to hate on Halle because she is very pretty. But I also think all the women on the list are pretty too. Congrats Halle!

Alexandria @ 07/15/2008 at 11:08 am

alexandria collins—myself—is the most beautiful african american woman–bump that, most beautiful woman!!! out there today!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All