Miley Cyrus Wants To Remake 'Sex And The City'

Miley Cyrus Wants To Remake 'Sex And The City'

Hannah Montana tween sensation Miley Cyrus talks to TV Guide about her new album Breakout, her 3-D movie, and the seven things she can’t live without.

On what she’d like to work on in the future: “I’d love to do a younger, cleaner version of Sex and the City.”

On her controversial Vanity Fair photo spread: “I don’t dwell on the negativity. I want to be a positive role model, so we just try to keep [that stuff] as much not talked about as possible.”

On her ‘sudden’ fame: “It was insane. All of a sudden I woke up one day and went to Macy’s and saw myself on a T-shirt. I feel empowered when I see my face on a T-shirt. A girl wouldn’t be wearing a shirt with me on it just because she liked my show. She must look up to me.”

On her big love for God: “I don’t know what I would do without a God that blesses me with the ability to do this.”

On wearing a purity ring like fellow Disney stars the Jonas Brothers “I like to think of myself as the girl that no one can get, that no one can keep in their hand. Even at my age, a lot of girls are starting to fall and I think if [staying a virgin] is a commitment girls make, that’s great.”

The seven things she can’t live without in honor of her latest single, “7 Things”: 1) “The Bible. It’s my ‘how-to’ guide for life.” 2) “My mommy!” 3) “My Yorkie Roadie and my lovebird Zazu.” 4) “Grilled cheese. Mmm…” 5) “Music and my beautiful Gibson guitar.” 6) “My black Chuck Taylor Converse sneakers.” 7) “My Sidekick.”

The TV Guide July 21st special double issue is on newsstands Thursday, July 17th, which includes free 3-D glasses to view Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert airing on the Disney Channel on July 26.

WOULD YOU WATCH a teen version of Sex and the City starring Miley Cyrus?

LOL! She didn’t mention My Dadddy!! IN HER 7 THINGS

bahaha omg stupid *****.

chilly_powder @ 07/15/2008 at 12:48 pm

She is retarded!
she always says she wants to be a good rolemodel! Then act like one, kid!
And if she’s sooo pure an Jesus is inside her or whatever… why is does she have half naked pictures of herself hacked from her computer all the time!
People know she does it, they are going to try and hack her computer!
She’s an idiot!

YES!!!! AND THAT LAST SHOWER PIC IS FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE GLU HER HEAD ON SOMEONE ELSE’S BODY!!!!! IF YOU REALLY LOOK AT IT YOU WILL C IT!!

yea yea yea **** you are stupid meg those pics were real *****

wow she wants to remake sex and the city… i like her…. but seriously shes saying she wants to be a good role model to LITTLE kids like thats gonna happen

uhm…i wouldnt exactly watch it lolz
but i cant wait till mileys movie its gonna b awesome shes
a great actress/singer despite the fact she took semi-naked
piks but who cares so did vanessa and vanessa’s still
awesome!! miley rock on
byee
hsm3 cant wait
xx

zanessa 4evaaa! @ 07/15/2008 at 12:52 pm

MILEY CYRUS! FOREVAAAA!!!! Lol, she is just such a wonderful role model for kids and young adults even everywhere. I don’t understand the big deal with the photos from VF…like COME ON people! Everyone is just waiting for this girl to fail and turn into another Lindsay or Britney…but I doubt it’ll happen! GO MILEY!

haha, it’s pretty funny how she talks about girls losing their virginity as “falling”. What is this, the 19th century? I agree that 15-year-olds shouldn’t be having sex, but all this “wait til I’m married” crap gets old. Especially when NONE of them actually wait!

Holy **** !
She tries to keep those pictures “less talked about that possible”
but little girls still see them & think its ok !
Thats pathetic.
Shes a *****.
Shes a hasbeen.
She needs to go crawl back in her
little bever dam and never come out.

why don’t you haters just get a life? grow up you’re hating on a 15 year old teenager! get a grip guys! its immature! why the heck do you read about her if you hate her so much? shes laughing all the way to the bank at you guys you’re not making any difference to her life so shut up and keep your opinions to yourself! theres plenty of people that love Miley (including me) and it gets pretty annoying when you leave stupid hate comments! you don’t have to click on the post, are you not that clever just to read the title of the post and think “oh Miley Cyrus i dont like her… lets move on” no one is making u read about her! so just move on already!

Miley supporter always! <3

give the girl a break!! she’s cute and anybody can be an “entertainer” right now [ should I mention the pussycat dolls? XD ] ! but i think if she really wanted to be a good “rolemodel”, she wouldn’t take half-naked pictures like that anymore, or saying she wants to remake SEX AND THE CITY!!!!!!even cleaner, this is an adult stuff man! besides, why didn’t she mention her dad on the seven things? i think he’s way better than her so-called “mommy” :D anyway, leave her alone, she may be kinda stupid but it’s because she is a 15 yr old KID !!

sluttt much? ;D I HATE HER.

sluttt much? ;D I HATE HER.

What the HELL?? Is she serious?? Does she really think anyone buys this bull? Especially the purity ring part? WOW. How sad.

And I hate how she always acts so “holy” but she doesn’t live up to what she says. PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH, or just STFU.

How would you do a cleaner version of Sex and the City when the show is basically ALL about sex?? Lameee. So basically what she’s saying is “I’d love to do a show with a bunch of teens having sex.” Wow, that’s awesome Miley….

I love Miley! she is awesome! And she has made mistakes which make me disappointed, but she handles them maturely!

MILEY WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST DC GIRL!

She asks for trouble by saying things like that

i love her but i would never watch her in a teen “sex and the city” movie…that would be horrible…

i hate that stupid fake ***** go to hell miley

Everyone hates her? Please, look at the mirror, ur face it’s ugly, i think. You’re stupid plp who can’t appreciate what is she doing. Suck my *****, Miley is the best! I LOVE HER, PUTOOOS CHUPENME EL ORTOOO, ENTIENDEN ESO?

U guys shud stop bein sooo negative!!!!!! Just because u dont like someone doesnt mean other people dont like them…i bet ppl dont like the celebs u like…nd btw miley is a good role model nd i wud watch a remake of sex and the city starring her

So full of herself!

Why would a 15 year-old be watching Sex and the City?

Sex and the city with her?! and she wants to be a good rolemodel :)!!

Well!!! wtf we can expect for Miley?!

She’s such a SL*T :)

happyfeet @ 07/15/2008 at 1:20 pm

oh come on give her some rest…
i’d like to see all the haters deal with sudden huge i-have-her-head-on-my-tee-i-love-her-so-much-i-faint-at-her-concert-and-i-changed-my-name-to-miley-too-and-i-bought-news-clothes-to-look-like-her-blablah wave of celebrity at only 14/15…

Paloma = Tu orto es lo suficientemente asquersoo para chuparlo :)!

just a thought, but what exactly would a sex & the city be without the sex??? just the city. boooooriiiiing!

sex and the city was about sex!!! if you take the sex out, theres nothing much left.

lol, oh miley cyrus.
Role model, really? woooooooooow.

Those myspace pics arent really role model status. and Kids ARE on myspace. i’m sure they go “oo. i like miley, maybe i should search for her, add her”

then they see her pictures. thinkin’ it’s OKAY to do those because their “role model” is doin them.

i’m being logical without being judgemental. because she’s young, she’s gonna do stupid crap.. but that’s by far the most stupid crap ever.
even if she got hacked..why would she have those pics? she’s what? 15. people who take “sexy” pictures arent takin em til they’re old.

i DOUBT she’s keeping them on her phone. Probably sending it to people.

#29.

If i had that sudden fame. illl soak it in.
KNOWING that a lot of young girls are looking up to me. i’ll TRY not to slip up as much as possible.

She’s gonna plummet sooner or later.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/15/2008 at 1:24 pm

douchebags come younger and younger everyday.

Her handlers tell her what to do and say. It is labout the money as it was all of the others before her-Brintey ,Jessica, etc. Sex sells and she is selling sex aboutthe puirty ring thing. It is not a reality. Jessica told the media virgin talk and made tons of money off of that and lauched a career. Now, since she is divorced she goes from one man and bed to another. If you are alll that pure, well, wait for remarriage. Give me a break. It is unrealistic about this purity ring for anybody. Teens do NOThave tobe having sex or preoccupied with sex. I AM NOT IN favor of teens having sex. I think it was ridiculous putting Jaime Spears all out on OK ! Mag, per her mom brokering a million dollar deal. What an image. I am not in favor of them advertising their personal lives. Jonas Bros., Miley, will be adults in age , 22y rs, old ,etc.,one day and will have adult lives.

WOw, she’s really setting her self up for failure isn’t she? I mean britney said at 15 she wanted to stay virgin till marriage but that didn’t really happen did it.If she really wants it, she should keep it to her self. Its a private decision. Now everyone will be watching her and she will look like a fool in the end(if she doesnt already with all of those promiscuous pictures curculating on the internet).

Of course!!!

jaja paloma q retrasada q sos, seguro sos vos la FEA!

Check out Coldplay on theceelistdotcom

Miley Are you dumb? A cleaner Version of Sex & The City?

Well for sex and the city

You need adult clothing
New York City
Alchohol

And Oh yeah SEX

Think you can do that Milez?

SHES SO PRETTY AND I WOULD DEF WATCH AND SO WOULD MY NIECE

SHE MEANS THE FRIENDSHIP KINDA BONDING MOVIE WITH 4 GIRLFRIENDS DOING THERE THING KINDA MOVIE SHUT UP AND STOP THINKING SO MUCH INTO IT

The girl that no one can get ?? PUH LEASE.
You WANT everyone to get you… why else
would you send those classless pictures to
them ? you can act like you have self
respect, miley… but you dont.

Mileyisstupid @ 07/15/2008 at 1:57 pm

Purity ring? I think she lost her virginity longtime ago. The way she takes those wh*orey pictures and plus she wants to do “sex and the city”. What does she mean when she says she wants to do a cleaner of the show? Miley, wake up it’s SEX and the city, not the city and STUPID GIRL

what a pain in the ass

stupid stupid MILEY DUMBO DUMBO

STUPID MILEY U WAS MY ROLMODEL HOW COULD U DO THAT E MAIL ME BACK I NEED A MOMENT I’LL GET A TWIX LOL

She sucks, don’t she dare touch sex and the city !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her bible is her “how – to” in life ??

I didn’t know that the bible tells us to take photos of ourselves with out shirt pulled up, to take half naked photos only to say sorry to fans…. and then to do it all again .

Hmmm.. strange.

Crystal Lynn @ 07/15/2008 at 2:19 pm

WTF. PEOPLE THAT COMMENT THIS SAYING THEY DONT LIKE MILEY, YALL ARE MESSED UP. WHY WOULD YALL SEARCH FOR MILEY ON HERE, QUIT STARTING STUFF. AND GET OVER IT BECAUSE SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT IMMATURE PEOPLE LIKE THAT AND NEITHER DO I. GET AN EFFIN LIFE, GROW UP, AND QUIT LEAVING NEGETIVE COMMENTS ON SOMETHING YOU SEARCHED FOR. YOUR BRINGING YOUR SELF DOWN BY DOING THIS. QUIT IT GUYS. MILEY IS AWESOME, YOU DONT AGREE??? I DONT CARE SO QUIT LEAVING RUDE COMMENTS ON MILEY. JUST DONT LOOK HER UP AND YOU’LL BE MORE MATURE THAN MILEY. DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER, WELL THAN DO IT. GOSH I SWEAR HATERZ ARE JEALOUS SICK UGLY PEOPLE. THAT BRING DOWN THEMSELVES AND SAY NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO BE COOL, WELL I THINK COOLNESS IS STUPID. AT LEAST MILEY HAS A LIFE AND A BETTER ONE THAN YOU SO SHUT YALLS FACE. I CAN GO ON ALL DAY BUT IM BUSY WITH MY LIFE. I DONT LEAVE RUDE COMMENTS ABOUT SOMEONE THAT I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT SEARCH THEM SO SHUT UP.

yes i’d watch it .

What a silly *****

this is retarded. she forgot her dad. wow, that’s pretty low. i mean, come on, who exactly made her?
ew. miley wants to produce a sex & the city film but make it cleaner? come on, does the girl think she’s a super star? i don’t think so.
and if you have a purity ring, it doesn’t mean that u could account for her incident with Vanity Fair. i’m a 15 year girl and i haven’t had sex or done any of those stupid poses in magazines just to try and get attention.

Cleaner version of “Sex and the City”? I think she meant to say a dirtier version of “Sex and the City”.

we thank miley is awsome. pluse all you can say in life is your sorry and hope that god forgives you.

WE LOVE YOU MILEY!!!!!!!

can she just go away already? everybody is over her already..

Hello_Stranger @ 07/15/2008 at 2:51 pm

why ppl still love her ?

she’s pretty ?
she’s hot ?
or she is your lil’ angle ?

francesca @ 07/15/2008 at 3:04 pm

heck yeah, miley rules even though the purity ring part made me laugh so hard

Demi Lovato Fan!!!!!!!! @ 07/15/2008 at 3:09 pm

Miley is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Overrated

Shes a crappy 15 year old who has a yokel voice and takes ****** pictures of herself to get boys (Who deserve better than ****** Miley) to like her

Just my opinon!

This girl is a complete idiot. She needs to shut her mouth and stop giving interviews. Does she not have a PR person to prep her on what to say.

I realize she’s only 15, but she come off sounding brain-dead stupid. How the hell do you make a “cleaner” version of Sex and the City? It wouldn’t be Sex and the City.

And to think of all the little girls out there in the world watching this idiot and trying to imitate her.

Id love to do a younger cleaner sex and the city, wtf.

what kind of bible does this girl have?

Heck yes id watch it, just because im a huge fan of Sex And The City.

how the f**k do you do a cleaner version of sex and the city ITS ABOUT SEX so take the sex part out all you have is a city she so stupid

how can you make sex in the city cleaner?
i mean, the name says it all…

newport beach, 92660 @ 07/15/2008 at 3:54 pm

re-make of Sex and the City? Clean version? uhhh good luck miley

newport beach, 92660 @ 07/15/2008 at 3:57 pm

Well lots of people watch Sex and the City when their 15…. at least I did.

Dumb whor*e. Of course she’d love to, to allow her inner-slu*t to come out. However, what made the show innovative, was it tackling those “naughty” subjects. What will be the point idiot girl? She’s so dumb. Doesn’t she know there is already a Gossip Girl? Gingivitis cun*t.

I like Miley, I really do, but that was a horrible interview.

newport beach, 92660 @ 07/15/2008 at 4:00 pm

# 55?

Dirtier version of SATC? HA what would that be called ” More sex and the city”?

If she re-made Sex in the City, it wouldn’t be Sex in the City.
It’d be Miley Cyrus trying to worsen something that was already good. (:

Photoshopped

she is such a copier, and her answers are so fake. i wish her good luck. she really needs it. i hate to see stars go bad, but i just have the feeling she definitely will. quite sad, really.

I can’t believe her until she proves it. Otherwise, this is B.S.

“Why would a 15 year-old be watching Sex and the City?”

she wants to do a teen version for her fans & so it will be aproppiate for her younger fans! just saying!

she could re-make it.
just kinda make the plot different then having sex in new york city
it would be with teens not like 37 or 38
god.
why don’t you guys just give her respect??
haters arn’t you just jealous?
it pretty damn obvious, you guys so wannabe like her it’s so funny how you guys photoshop photos of her & make it look like her
it’s pathetic how you guys are so damn jealous!

Another one of our biggest liars and cons to pass through our television. I even liked Britney, and she still got exposed and f***** up with her “virgin promise” and all. The non-fake ones have remained alright, admitting that they too are human: Christina Aguilera, Hilary Duff, Mandy Moore, etc.”

oh, in 10yrs you might want to put miley in the non-fake list
you are so pathetic :]

i’ve seen worse photos of teens then taking photos in the shower with a shirt on or underwear stripping
for example a 15yr old took a photo of herself fully naked then sent it too her boyfriend that is worse.

so haters=pathetic & jealous of miley :]

Hugs in the City.. (half naked in the shower of course)

This girl spews out some of the biggest lines of bullshit when she talks… God must have told her to be a **** to sell her product.

mileys really nice, you all need to shut up.
she’s the best person in the world
she was there for me when i needed someone to talk to.
i know you probably won’t beleive me that i’ve talked to her and you’ll say that i don’t know if it’s really her, but it was on her youtube channel. and she’s soooo nicee :]
i used to hate her but that just changed my mind.
if you don’t beleive me then i don’t care, i know i did and thats all that matters.
just know that miley truly is a good person. everyone makes mistakes.

I think she should have mentioned her dad because he is probably the only reason she got the role of Hannah Montana which made her what she is today. I’m not saying that to be rude or mean because I really don’t have anything against Miley Cyrus, but it’s true. And as for the whole “Sex and the City” thing, I think that’s the last thing Miley should do with all the news of the ‘inappropriate’ pictures she keeps taking and all the news about her and her e-mails to Nick Jonas which may or may not be true.

ok so for anyone who actually watched camp rock (keep reading, it relates): you know when they first turn on the tv and its talking about shane grey, and mitchie and her mom are like “that boy have everything except a clue”? i feel that that quote could be applied to miley cyrus. she had everything, and now its just like shes going straight downhill. all those pictures, and the way she acts and everything. and come on, how exactly can you have a cleaner version of sex and the city? now i havent seen it, but if you tried to clean it up, i have a pretty good feeling it wouldnt exactly be sex and the city anymore. the only thing i can think of is they would just have all these random make-out scenes. even then, she has fans that are like 7. who really wants their 7 year old kid watching girls making out with a bunch of random different guys? anyways…miley cyrus needs to get a clue and stop being so full of herself, becuase, hate to break it to you miley, youre NOT the best thing ever. oh, and one more thing she needs to do. ACT HER AGE!!!!

oh yeah, AND she definitely should have mentioned her dad, considering hes the ONLY reason shes famous.

Agree with Leslie.

That little girl is so darn fast. She should not even be talking about Sex and the City. I wouldn’t be surprised if she got knocked up very young.

maybe her dad could play Mr Big …lol

I am so glad I do not have kids. Theres no words to describe how to NOT be like her. A plain NO wouldn’t work. She is the epitome of a bad child. All the miley lover s out there, google her name with the words hacked and you’ll see your precious virgin! HA!!!! Does it hurt to see the role model you chose for your kid (instead of say, YOU) talking about ******* and taking naked pics??????

Wait, did she say clean?

my god! lies lies lies i’m sure!
i feel sorry for her because she really shouldn’t have to be a role model at her age! people are bound to make mistakes sometime in their life and its just bad that while she’s making hers the whole world is watching and waiting for her to screw up.

beautiful woman…..you are making a great thing! did you joined ……………. B l a c k c e n t u r y DOT o m ………………. a site for free interracial people to date sexy women? I just found that many people here keep talking it these days! I need the answer from you!

are you serious?! @ 07/15/2008 at 8:45 pm

“a younger, cleaner version of Sex and the City.”

That’s like a double negative lol! A clean version of sex and the city for younger people….i found myself laughing hysterically at this quote!

are you serious?! @ 07/15/2008 at 8:46 pm

What is she doing even WATCHING Sex and the City?!!!

miley is awsome and ppl that say otherwise are just jelous!! stop hating on a 15 yr old! so she took some photos! its not like shes posting them on freakin billbords! i know alot of ppl that take pics with thier friends that are the same or alot worse, its omly cos its miley cyrus that they blow it way out of proption!! she is a great role model and an all round awsome girl!
GO MILEY!!

omg miely isnt even pretty and all those racy photos i kinda feel bad 4 her shes loosing fans parnts dont want their kids 2 b influenced by that =/

Demi L - fan Amber J @ 07/15/2008 at 10:45 pm

WOW she wants to remake a “cleaner” version of sex in the city?
I’m not surprised.
Sl*t.

palomita retarded , probably from Argentina,so typical! well i just want to say that nowadays there arent role models! this girl wants to do something similar to sex and the city , and she is 15! please give me a brake, it´s completely ilogical and disgusting

“Purity ring”? “The Bible”?
yeah right

stupid, overrated, can’t stand her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fake liar

I’m a religious Sex & The City Addict;

Sex & the city is about SEX

So what do you plan on making your “clean version” about miley?

I’m a religious Sex & The City Addict;

Sex & the city is about SEX

So what do you plan on making your “clean version” about miley?

@93/94

That was my question too!

First of all, she is 15. I thought sex and the city is for women and not children. And if she watched it, obviously, because if she could talk about how un-clean the series are, then she must have been watching it, otherwise there is a word for it which I don’t want to say…, what will her bible say?

Bible and Sex and The City…that is interesting! Or is she falling already?

miracle miley?? 0_o

sorry to all her fans but I really can’t stand this girl.

What is she going to call the movie… “___ and the City” or “Sk#nk in the City”??? LMAO

ashley fan @ 07/16/2008 at 5:05 am

sorry but umm how do you make a clean version of sex in the city?lol

and the bible?this girl has got to be kidding me..NEXT rofl

ashley fan @ 07/16/2008 at 5:08 am

umm how exactly do you make a clean version of “Sex in the City”?It’s about sex…

and the BIBLE?psh this girl has got to be KIDDING me,obviously lying. NEXT!ROFL

mileyisaSLUT @ 07/16/2008 at 7:22 am

MILEY CYRUS IS A ****!!! I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE HER BECOME A TRAINWRECK!!

I think that the photos she takes of herself in front of the mirror, halk naked, showing her belly and green bra, soaked wet are way worse than the ones for Vanity Fair.
Girl is just RIDICULOUS to say the least.
Virginity ring..oh yeah..i totally believe she’s gonna be a virgin till she marries.
Boring.

Miley was six years old when Sex and the City came out… very interesting!

bla blah @ 07/15/2008 at 12:45 pm

LOL! She didn’t mention My Dadddy!! IN HER 7 THINGS
———–
I was thinking the same thing. she specifically said MOMMY, not parents. She’s a child who wants to grow up to fast. She’s 15 and her parents doesn’t seem to do anything about the people she is influenced by and speed time with. Her BFF is 21 I think. Miley doesn’t seem to be able to stop taking provocative pictures of herself. While all teens are rushing to get ahead of the curve, she’s been bitten by that bug more than once in public, but she doesn’t seem to learn. Because she has become famous so fast, at least her Dad should know what it’s like and take better care with her. I don’t care how good the TALK of God is from her, what she believes is in her actions. Her Dad needs to get his head out of the sand and treat her as a teenage daughter, not a teenaged celebrity.

With regard to her remark about Sex in the City; that shows how naive she is. She’d have been better saying a girlfriend show because that is what Sex In The City Is without sex. The fact that she loves Sex In The City means she watches it. That’s a role model show if ever I saw one.

kdjxghdjkx @ 07/16/2008 at 3:32 pm

nope i wouldnt watch it

kdjxghdjkx @ 07/16/2008 at 3:34 pm

btw, go jaye! ^^^^

I would watch , I thinkl she is awesome. They try to bring her down and she comes back, bigger and better than before, so go haters you guys are making her stronger. I love how she can handle everything…♥

i really hate her. The only ones that can be virgins and famous are the JoBros. They started it, and know is like a trend. GOD IS NOT A TREND PEOPLEE!!!.. this girl is trying to fix the mistakes that she has done, like taking pictures with her boobs out showing off her green braa..just semi-naked pictures. If she is going to be ”the new role model” i wouldn’t want my kids to watch her at all. what a piece of crap. and i agree with number 30#.. a re-make of sex & the city? COMEE ONNN.. what is she going to do..15 year old girls making out in the city? boring.

Miley….can’t stay out of trouble can you.your music is nice when it comes to talking it’s only rubbish that comes out of your mouth,sex and the city ‘please’you are so stupit

umm, ‘SEX and the city’? during the first seasons, none of the four women were married. no purity rings there, miley…

a remake of sex and the city? my mom and dad wouldn’t let me watch that…yeah i don’t look up to her anymore. i don’t think i ever did.

she is so stupid that it hurts.

why would she say the bible is her how to guide for life.
I never read anything about lifting up shirts and taking photos in the shower…

shut up all of you!

oh wow. i’ve never read so many hateful comments about anything. seriously though, i would never take those kinds of pictures regardless of anything. it’s just a little bit disturbing that someone who is such a role model to little kids is doing this kind of stuff. also, these pictures were probably taken a long time ago and is just being released one by one so ppl would think she keeps doing it. she’s learning from her mistakes so i don’t know why people would just leave her alone. she’s 15 for crying out loud.

i’m not miley’s biggest fan and i’m not a hater either. i just think people should mind their own businesses. but i guess in hollywood, privacy isn’t something respected.

correction.
i meant “i dont know why people can’t just leave her alone.”

she is a great great singer

Wow, vanessa hudgens is very hot (www.celebscollege.com) ;-)

katelynne1485 @ 07/29/2008 at 12:26 pm

She is such a liar she use to be a good rolemodel now she is not. She says she is a Christian and she sure doesn’t act like it. What is wrong with this girl? I guess she got caught up with hollywood 2 much. Who agree’s with me????????????

God, I hate miley. Seriously, what is wrong with her???
She’s like totally contradicting herself.
I mean, HELLO??? Why get a purity ring if your flashing all the time?!!! And whats with the whole Sex in the City thing. Ugh.

To me it’s just unfortunate that she would even be making a reference to ‘Sex and the City’, a very mature adult-aimed program. How would she know enough about this show to know that she’s want to make a clean version of this? The assumption is that she’s seen it and knows it’s content is adult (hence why she’d want to make a children’s version). This doesn’t speak well of Billy Ray and the programs that he let’s his children watch.

positive role model, my ass

roweurboat @ 10/04/2008 at 2:53 am

WHOEVA IS WRITING DAT STUPID COMMENT IN A DIFF LANGUAGE JUST STOP YU STUPID ****…..no one understands so take ur fucked up language and translate it yu IDIOT!

roweurboat @ 10/04/2008 at 3:03 am

MILEY CYRUS is a the maddest singer but she kinda needs to pick up her act a little why don’t we start by dumping that **** ov a boyfriend that is the same age as her NT HE’S ****** 21 0mG WADA DESPERATE CHIKA!

micracle miley love hiar

look what paloma said:
Paloma @ 07/15/2008 at 1:16 pm I LOVE HER, PUTOOOS CHUPENME EL ORTOOO, ENTIENDEN ESO?

paloma te entendi y me hiciste reir, esa es la buena actitud!

y lo que puso iorior tambien me hizo reir:
Paloma = Tu orto es lo suficientemente asquersoo para chuparlo :)!

me mato esa frase

but finally, if you just hate her… is it SO nessesary to make a big speech sayng how you hate her? is’s her life, if you think she is ruinning her career by these things ok, better for you, allthough it’s not true haha

lo mas gracioso es que se pueden decir malas palabras sin que te bloqueen el mensaje:

PARA TODOS AQUELLOS QUE ODIAN A MILEY: VALLANSE A LA MIERDA, CHUPENSE EL ORTO!