Zac and Vanessa's July 4th Vacation Pictures

Zac and Vanessa's July 4th Vacation Pictures

Earlier this month, High School sweethearts Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens jetted off for a romantic July 4th weekend together.

The couple wound up flying to Turks and Caicos Islands in the Caribbean and stayed at the exclusive Amanyara resort, which goes for up to $8,000/night. Zac, 20, and Vanessa, 19, weren’t shy about their affection with one another, cuddling up and making out in between scuba diving and kayaking.

InTouch has more exclusive pictures in their latest issue, which hits newsstands on Friday. Watch the report from E! on Zac and Vanessa‘s July 4th vacation below!

Zac and Vanessa‘s July 4th Vacation Pictures

UPDATE: Apologies, images removed. Watch the vid above!

Credit: Kevin Winter; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Vanessa Hudgens, Zac Efron

Getty

OMG! I’m first for the first time ever on a Zanessa thread! lol!

ZANESSA IS THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER<3

OMG supper cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st page?!!!!

They are too cute

HOW CUTE IS THAT

The pictures don’t look very clear. Obviously the paps were far away.
And, I don’t think TEN DAYS is a weekend vacation. :)

omg i love them

Now that’s a sexy body! I’m talking about Vanessa Anne Hottie!
See, Ashley’s body is flat, no curves, and too skinny.

Vanessa in a bikini > Ashley in a bikini

Thats so cute i think zac’s kissing her neck in one of the pictures

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! ZANESSA IS THE BEST!

yay first !
i’m happy to see them together, but i’m sad too cuz they didn’t like these pics revealed right ?

Love Zac’s assortment of swim trunks and Vanessa’s bikinis.

Hope they had tons of fun and that the paps didn’t get in their faces and ruin their time alone.

Awww hope they had a nice time. By the pictures looks like they dis =]

they are to cute!
i love them so much

awww, they are so cute! thanxs for posting jared!

student with no money @ 07/16/2008 at 12:06 am

ahh to be 20 and have the means to “jet off” to the Turks. Pretty sure my dates at 20 were dinner and a movie….

i love it ! i’m sorry the paps found them but… :]

I agree with #11….Vanessa is prettier and has a better body than ashley.

zANESSA_HE @ 07/16/2008 at 12:07 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LINDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

ooh sexy! i love it!

I have a feeling this post is gonna get like a thousand comments!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow=)ilocerhem and they got hot

DAMNN not so disney now. huh?

very cute!!
I LOVE THEM <33

much better than Ashley

I agree with #11

From July 4th (when they left) through July 15th is ELEVEN DAYS.

That’s the longest weekend I ever heard of. Actually, that’s like five weekends. :lol:

so hot
so cute
so zanessa!
lovely!

They put a lot of thought into it, and were probably hoping for privacy. (private jet, private resort) I’m sad they were found, and that the paps were there hiding & taking pics for a lot of their vacation based on the how many pictures there are. They were there for like 11 days though so hopefully not all of it was caught on film. I guess at least mags waited until the very end to release the pics. They look good, adorable and happy though so I hope this doesn’t ruin the fun they had. I am still amused by the fact that zac is using a disposable camera.

Vanessaaaalooverrr @ 07/16/2008 at 12:12 am

AHHHH!!! i<3itt<33

woahhh. I never thought I would see a pic of Vanessa on top of Zac straddling him…omg..

uhhh you suckkk
jk

much better and wise with the hiding and much better than the losers of ashley ans jared. Jashley is like the cheapier and wannabe version of zanessa jaja and they have better bodies

BEST COUPLE EVER!!!

zANESSA_HE @ 07/16/2008 at 12:14 am

perfeitooooooooooos!!

+ fotooooooooos

Jennifer W @ 07/16/2008 at 12:14 am

zanessa are great and they deserved this time together and im glad to see they had fun because they deserved it

HOW MUCH HOTTER CAN THEY GET

JESUS CHRIST. AS A 15 YEAR-OLD I FEEL AS THOUGH I SHOULD NOT BE LOOKING AT THESE, BECAUSE THESE ARE R RATED. F*CKING LOVE IT THOUGH. ZAN ALL THE WAY.

OH, I LOVE THE ONE WHERE SHE’S ON TOP OF HIM. DOES ZACCY HAVE SWIMSHORTS OR ANYTHING ON, BTW? JW. ~KINKY.

UGH, SO HOT, I SWEAR.

oow
they are disney but ain’t no jonas brothers @@

ahhhh they’re so hot together
<3333333

zANESSA_HE @ 07/16/2008 at 12:16 am

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh amei os bikinis da Vane!!!!!!!!

ssooo sexy! i love it :)

They are an ‘it’ couple. They are young Hollywood. They’re HOTTTTTTTTT

At least it appears they didn’t have the paps right in their faces and the pictures were taken from the distance. They were able to enjoy their R &R..

they must be coming home tonight cause zac has to tape the espy awards tomorrow night. or maybe they came home last night. hope they had lots of fun. hee hee. love zac’s assortment of swim trunks. he’s soooo cute.

OMG – they are adorable. Such a cute couple and I’m happy for them…go here for more! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aEuffCnpKg

they are the bestttttttttt!!!!!!! Zanessa 4 ever! i love them! :)

so happy to see them but im kind a sad because they want this vacation to be private. Go Zanessa!!!

zANESSA_HE @ 07/16/2008 at 12:18 am

melhor que tudo!!!!!!

They’re a cute couple. GET IT ON!!!

aww adorable! <333

aww adorable! <333

“not so disney now huh?”

AGREED! HAHAHAHA

hooo zanessa! love them, thanks jared awwww!!!!

Whoa! Just as I imagined, palms swaying in the breeze, canooing/kayaking, lazing on the sand, playing in the waves, heart to heart talks and idle chit chat, smooching,canoodling, soaking in the sun and plenty of pda. They look like they’re on their honeymoon and just as much in love as a year ago. Aaawwww.

Wonder how long it took the paps to discover them. I hope hope they only found them in the last few days of their vacation.

zanessa♥.. ewjashley @ 07/16/2008 at 12:22 am

besides its seems like ashley wants attention because she seems very happy in the beach with the papz…. anna im in your teaam:)

they are adorable but they deserve privacy! i’m glad to see this amazingly adorable couple so cute and happy but i would rather them be able to keep their vaca to themselves b/c they deserve it, and u can tell they tried it with the private jet and private island.. its sad but so cute at the same time!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORI!!!! jjajajaja mori mall!! jaja son hermosos!!

OH.MY.GOD.!!!!!!
FINALLY.

LOVE THEM.
=]

zANESSA_HE @ 07/16/2008 at 12:24 am

só sexta as fotos? T.T
aaaaaaaaaah…..

lol Jared; I thought you’d get the photos earlier :P

But anyway, Zanessa are so cute!

finallllly!!!
ahhhh there sooo cuteee togetherrr!
been waittingg for thiss foreverrr.
SOOOOO CUTEEEE.
loveee zanessa.

omg I am sooo poor; 80.000 dollars on this vacay ;(

wanna credit VABN && Chel for all the caps && vids Jared?

zanessa4ever @ 07/16/2008 at 12:29 am

OMG!!
IM SO0OOOO EXCITED!
IM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!
THEY’RE SOOO CUTE!

Whoa, what’s with the comparison to Ashley? Guys let’s keep this solely on Zac and Vanessa.

I’m a bit conflicted as well. They went to so much trouble to keep this private, I hoped they would accomplish that. However, I’m enjoying seeing them having so much fun and looking so relaxed. I hope they managed to get a few private days.

I agree Boji, I thought they looked like they were on a honeymoon. They look so much in love and carefree, I love it!

Really loving V’s full figure, she’s so naturally gorgeous. I guess they should be returning tomorrow then. I’m glad they had this time away.

stillthereforme @ 07/16/2008 at 12:30 am

Cute pictures. Love them.

A lovely vacation paid for by Disney :D

agree with #11

woah oh oh! Vanessa straddling Zac! WOW i thought i’d never see that! They’re both such hotties!

zANESSA_HE @ 07/16/2008 at 12:32 am

eles são tão sexy!!!!

tomara q tenha video!

They are sooo cute. My fave is the one with Vanessa sitting on zac’s lap in the red bikini!!! Sexy!!!

So cute. I love Them forever

HOly S H IT!!!!!!! THIS IS SOOOO F-ing CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are the PERFECT COUPLE>> !!!! ahh

ten times cuter than any other couple out there that attempts to look as cute as them in a bikini and shorts!! ahh

I hope Disney paid for it. Hope it was part of Zac’s HSM3 contract. That would be awesome. Also, hope all the cast members are getting a percentage from all the HSM goodies that will be coming out.

OMG. they are soo cute, i love them
xoxo

I LOVE ZANESSA JARED YOU ROCK, THEY ARE SO HOTT!!!!
zac is hot and vanessa is sexy!

Whoa, she’s like, straddling him! wow, that’s hot

Kikigirl101 @ 07/16/2008 at 12:39 am

Aww! That’s so cute!! I love the picture where Vanessa is like straddling his waist or something. IDK it is not Disney at all. More kinky and seductive almost! lol! I love seeing that side of Zanessa!

why were the images removed??????

why were the images removed??????

laurenloveszanessa @ 07/16/2008 at 12:40 am

POST PICTURES NOW.
pleaseee? lmaoo.

love the vanessa-stradling-zac picture.

SO HOT.

zanessa <333

Umm in the 4th pic it looks like Zac is licking Vanessa.

soo hot I love

laurenloveszanessa @ 07/16/2008 at 12:44 am

why where thye removed?!?!?!

what happened to the images?:(

OMG! I’ve been waiting for this!!!!!! YESS! they’re soo perfect and amazing together! :D im deff buying the new issue of In Touch!
lovee zanessa!!!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

They did get some privacy as it took nearly 2 weeks before the pics came out and they seemed unaware of prying eyes. Just goes to show how so not fake their relationship is , looks like any other couple enjoying their private vacation.

Another point in fact is they are recognized worldwide as a couple, deem it good or bad.They can’t hide under the radar of the internet . Who ever has internet access will find it hard to ignore this young couple and know that there’s money to be made from pics of them.

Those of you Zanessa fans, let’s not get it started again with comparisons to other couples. You’ll just bring out the Ashley defenders and start the hate posting.

Vanessa, like Zac has a different bikini on each day. She looks real hot in her red bikini and they look so genuinely affectionate and comfortable with each other. Again, Aaaawwww.

You have to buy In Touch magazine to see the pictures. It will be in stores this Friday.

and what does the one biniki say? is it something about Rock and Roll – seems Zac had a t shirt with a similar saying in LA during the days V was in NYC just before they left on vacation.

here’s a link to the pics

justjared.buzznet.com/gallery/photos.php?yr=2008&mon=07&evt=vanessa-vacation&pic=zac-vanessa-july-4th-vacation-04.jpg

I think

I agree, Boji, they look so comfortable together. The way Zac kisses the side of her head and has his arm around her neck. So sweet.

Oh My Gosh… It’s PERFECT *-*

OMG OMG OMG i have been waiting for ever for them to come on jj! i loved it! super sexy! they looked like they had a nice time!

zanessa rocks, haters you suck!

Clarissa h. @ 07/16/2008 at 12:58 am

i don’t know what to say anymore, they are SO perfect, they look SO happy , it’s something beautiful to see .
I love zanessa more than anything . I’m very glad to see that they love remains strong . ♥
zanessa live in love !

my favorite is the pic walking wrapped in each other’s arms and Zac kissing V’s head, my 2nd favorite is the one with them taking the picture and we see them from behind holding each other and my 3 favorite I don’t see here but they are kayaking – the one where V is in the front and Z is seen behind her the look of fun on their faces is priceless.

Very cute! They are a very good couple <3

Clarissa h. @ 07/16/2008 at 12:59 am

and they are HOT ! OMG !

I am sorry that Zac and Vanessa didn’t get their privacy from the pap. I just hope these pictures don’t ruin their romantic vacation. They deserve to be alone and retain their privacy. It does look like Zac and Vanessa are on their honeymoon. I truly hope that Zac and Vanessa enjoy themselves and have plenty of relaxation. And really enjoy the love and affection that they have for each other.

Kim Kardashian @ 07/16/2008 at 1:00 am

HOLY ******* CRAP THEY ARE HOT!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SEXY; HER STRADDLEING HIM HAHA I WONDER WHAT DISNEY WOULD SAY…….

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Oh My GOD
It’s PERFECT

#98 haha whatever floats their boat

z+v=zanessa @ 07/16/2008 at 1:07 am

awww!!
love them!!

Love them !! Kinda mad that they were “found”, but it looks like they had fun ! Very, very cute.

yyaya
look very sweet
I love them so much

These two are made in heaven. Vanessa is the teen hotie and wana be. There is no comparison btw her and anybody. The most beautiful couple ever.

HOT!
They’re too cute together

i dont like it when zac and vanesaa go out.its just so annoying!
zac should be alone rather than be with zac

Pit, thanks for the info on Zip line, here it is known as flying fox and my daughter loved it when they had it at camp.

They did get to enjoy themselves as the looks on their faces and appearances show it and how unguarded they are so unlike other recent pics when they were well aware of the paps.

Malia, it is the Hawaiian vacation all over again. I hate to admit it but I’m guilty and loved seeing them enjoy their private vacation, intrusive it may be. This is what a celebrity has to put up with, unfortunately.

OK, so she is staddling him. That’s not so terribly shocking, is it? It’s not like they are doing something obscene. And it is a scene that is repeated time and time again on the beach by young couples. If you want shocking be in someplace like Ft Lauderdale during Spring break when hundreds of college kids hit the beach and then you will come back here and talk about how “G” rated Zac and Vanessa’s photos are. Plus, we have no idea what this picture is all about other than the pap trying desperately to snap a picture of them in a compromising position. You do see how blurry the photo is, don’t you?

♥ZanessaFan4Lyfe♥ @ 07/16/2008 at 1:15 am

Finally Jared;)…lol

LOVE THEMM..there so cute man!!!

♥ZanessaFan4Lyfe♥ @ 07/16/2008 at 1:15 am

Finally Jared;)…lol

LOVE THEMM..there so cute man!!!

wow;
imma gag;

Karen, I can imagine what goes in some of the viewers’ minds when they see Vanessa and Zac in that position. I should say, I see nothing wrong in it and it is all in the mind of the viewer as to the sexual connotation of this posture. If you have a dirty mind everything no matter how innocent will take on a different meaning.

OMG they are so hot!!

awwwwww
zanessa <3
so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wooosh
HOT!

I agree, Karen. I see nothing shocking about any of the pictures. In that particular one, they’re both in their swimwear at the beach, and she’s sitting on his stomach talking to him.

Don’t get why people think that is shocking. Looks as if they are in a secluded spot and that picture is obviously take from afar. But, still it was meant to be private, and I’m sure they won’t be happy when they find out that shot was taken.

I don’t often suffer from celebrity envy, but oh to be 19 and have millions of dollars.

aNTONELLA @ 07/16/2008 at 1:31 am

nothing wrong i mean come on they been together for 2 years what so bad about that noone evre got stradlled or straddlesed there boyfriend

Lauren @ 07/16/2008 at 1:31 am

lol don ask ppl to die

u die first ok?

Boji, it’s nice to know you and I are on the same wave length about these two. It’s funny we were dreaming of where they were and what they could be doing and even said they may be in the Carribbean this afternoon and then tonight find out that is exactly the part of the world they were in. It’s not far from the Island I told about where Paula Deen had gone with her family on vacation last summer and did the zip line. They were actually very near there !! So ironic.

As for the pictures – I have a daughter going into the 10th grade and she has a 12th grade boyfriend. We chaperone school band trips and we have a pool at our house – nothing Zac and Vanessa are doing in these pictures is any different from how teenagers interact around pools and at the beaches – we just have to chaperone them. even the one last year from Hawaii where they are laying down on the beachside or poolside chair upset some people but I am telling you – this is normal teenage behavior and they are not being provactive here.

You can always report inappropriate comments by clicking on the Report Abuse button at the bottom of the comment.

ok i was really starting to accept tht fact that they weren’t gonna be found and *Boom* it’s everywhere i really hope ppl dont judge them for thier pics cause IMO V on Z is very sexci and i see nothing wrong with it ,thier young adults and have been in a relationship for awhile now plus they look so freaking happy with each other how can u hate on that

damn. they’re so hot! that straddling pic is so not disney. hahaha

nathalia do brasil @ 07/16/2008 at 1:47 am

vanessa is beautiful
lindaaaaaaaaaa
zanessa so cute
i love zanessa

Where are the pictures?
Can someone PLEASE post them?

awww how cute

oh my gosh! the straddling pose isn’t a big deal.. HEELLLOOO did anyone see Sienna Miller topless earlier.. with her maan .. hey atleast they’re not showing anything here .. maybe later on in their hotel room but not here ..

As for you Lauren.. Your funny .. I think it’s unhealthy that you are wishing for people to die .. hmm .get help =)

&& I LOVE LOVE LOVE how there is only one hater on this thread.. seems like they are the most lovable couple ever ..

well one atleast now .

zanessa 4evaaa! @ 07/16/2008 at 1:57 am

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG…
HOTNESS!!!!
I was waiting for more beach photos of Zac for the LONGEST time since their trip over a year ago in Hawaii…..OMG….FINALLY! (cute, lol, different shorts for everyday….soo hope he’s gay…)

OMG! that’s adorable! they are soooooo cute together! i love zanessa! i’m so glad they are happy together ^-^ and hasn’t it been like way over a year now?

HOTTT! aww sucks that the paps found them…but they look so freakin’ SEXY together! ZANESSA STAY STRONG! what a body on VANESSA, ZAC HOLD ON TO THAT!!!

OMG!!! they’re sooooo cute!!!! LUV zanessa :P

zanessalova @ 07/16/2008 at 2:08 am

damm heaps of people are saying cute by the looks of these photos their past cute SEXY!!!!! lol i love zanessa i agree Vanessa has a better bikini bod than ash but io love them both still go ZANESSA and ASHNESSA

BabiiVFanforeva @ 07/16/2008 at 2:16 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY ARE SO ADORABLE..SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW…LOVE THEM…ZANESSA FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333

Wowwie;;

#156 rissa @ 07/16/2008 at 1:59 am
yea, it will be three years in july or august.

Zanessa_Luver @ 07/16/2008 at 2:24 am

OMG OMG OMFG OMFG OMFG! AS SOON AS I SAW THIS I WENT MOTHER FRICKEN CRAZY!! AHHHHHH!! I CANT BELIEVE IM ACTUALLT SEEING THIS!! THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!! OMG OMG OMG WOW! IM SOO HAPPY IM SHAKING TO DEATH! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER! I LOVE IT! IM SOO HAPPY!! I MOTHER FRICKEN LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ZANESSA!!!! :) :) :) :) THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOO MUCH JARED!!

rosielee9 @ 07/16/2008 at 2:25 am

I don’t see what the fuss is about there a young couple who Vanessa has said there very comfortable with each other so I see nothing or rude in any of the photo’s, but of course you just know people are going to pick out the one with Vanessa sitting on Zac and make something out of nothing just to have yet another go at her, bet if it was the other way round that would be a different story.

It’s to bad the pap’s found them but at least for most of the trip they got the privacy and relaxtion they obvioulsy wanted and deserved.

My daughter sits on her boyfriend like that sometimes to and I see nothing wrong in it.

And as it’s been said Zac and Vanessa have been a couple for a while now and they look very happy so good for them.

love zanessa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
LOVA ZANESSA!!!!!!

vanessa looks like a **** hehe anyway she’s and zac were so HOT!

yEAH!

LOVE IT

GO ZANESSA

Zanessa=forever @ 07/16/2008 at 2:50 am

I almost flipped when i saw this!!! the pictures are soooo cute. i feel ba though cuz of the paps. they should just have some relaxing time when there are none. thanks for posting!
How come the pictures were removed? i hope they get back up.

katherine @ 07/16/2008 at 2:52 am

the video was so cute!!

anyone got any links for te pictures???

midnightwonder @ 07/16/2008 at 2:54 am

I am so sooo sad because they were found. I have no words to describe the paps anymore. And you know what makes me more irritated? No fans met them during their trip, at least nobody blogged about it. It was a perfect vacay, until now.

Obviously, Zac and Vanessa chose the location where they could enjoy privacy and chose a private plane to get there because they wanted to hide from the world even if it meant they had had to pay more. Sadly, it seems they were followed from day1(look at Zac’s trunks: one of them is the same as what he was wearing in the boarding pictures) and their whole vacay was documented without their knowledge (Hawaii 2.0 anyone?). It seems that there was only one photographer again because the pictures were posted only now, at the end of their trip, again. (When there are more than one paparazzo, they are in a hurry and compete with each other to get more money for the exclusive pictures.) Last time the photographer was “awarded” with a Range Rover if I am correct. And it was sooo not fair. (I know that they are human and only doing their job but doesn’t it sadden you?) I am wondering what the award would be this time. A private jet??? A house??? An insland in the Caribbean? It is creepy, isn’t it?!

Last time Zac and Vanessa had no idea about having been followed. It seems that they were unaware of it again. Previously, Zac said that during their first vacation they had not counted themselves as big stars to having been followed to Hawaii and when the pics appeared that was the wake-up-call of how far they got in the industry, so to say. Now they knew they were bigger names and expected to be followed but possibly hoped the quest of the photographers would fail. It seems they were wrong, again. (I do not blame them: who thought they would be followed in the Caribbean?) Talk about déja vu.

But I hope they had a relaxing and lovely vacation. They have to come back soon (but only if they had not flown under the radar) because of the ESPY (recorded on Wednesday). When they will be spotted in LA again, I am sure these pictures will be fuel on fire and they will be hounded by photographers more than ever. How sad is that! Talk about privacy.

To sum it up, I am very sad and disappointed. They do not deserve this. They worked hard to get where they are and I am sure they would like to be famous for their work and not for their off-screen romance that meant to be private. Don’t you see it? The more they want to hide the more paps follow them. The more they want to be silent about their relationship the more questions are asked during interviews. In the last few weeks, there were no interviews without inquiring about their sacred relationship although they refuse to talk about it and everybody knows it!

I am not sure what the best strategy is anymore. When they were “just friends”, everybody was interested in them because they were so secretive about their private lives. When they started to refer themselves as a couple, everybody was interested in them because they were (and are) so cute. Zac and Vanessa admitted almost at the same time that they were (are) dating to please the curious people. And what happened? Everybody remained interested in them. It is a vicious circle. If one day they chose to go on separate ways, I think one of the reasons behind it would be the pressure (the media and fans). I know they are nice people with good head on their shoulders so I believe they support each other as much as their private lives. But can you blame them for wanting some privacy? I do not think so. So God bless them and I wish all the best.

(Sorry because of my rambling, I got carried away a little bit. And a big hurray to Jared for removing the pictures!!!)

zanessaforever! @ 07/16/2008 at 3:02 am

This is the cutest ever !!
Umm is it just me but who thinks they did IT ! lol
Looking at the pic of Baby V on Top of Zac well ….
I guess pictures tell a thousand words LOL

Zanessa Forever!!

OMG!!!! I want that magazine!!!!! lol
ZANESSA FOREVER!!! they’r like the cutest coupple in the world!!^^

Aww how cute! I can’t believe Vanessa was straddling Zac. WHOA! So not Disney-like. It also makes me wonder what they do in their hotel room *shudders*.Even though I think it’s so cute to see these pictures I also think it’s so sad that the paparazzis saw them & invaded their privacy.

So Cute but i know Zac and vanessa dont want to see this.
But be strong zanessa your fans are always here for you.
Looks so in Love together>

awwww, they are so cute and are looking so happy <3

What do couples do in their hotel room is very much their own business. Thank heavens, at least they have that privacy. So what if Vanessa is straddling Zac. He is her bf and she’s not doing anything other than sitting on him. She is clothed remember and so is he. We have seen worse and more suggestive poses with other couples. They are not answerable to anyone as this is their private vacation so to suggest otherwise is in the mind/eyes of the viewer. I can see absolutely nothing wrong with it. We and the paps are the intruders, I may add.

is intouch sold in Australia ??

ZANESSA=SEXY LOVE
ZANESSA=SEXY LOVE
ZANESSA=CUTE LOVE
ZANESSA=REAL LOVE
ZANESSA=MEANT TO BE
ZANESSA=HOTEST COUPLE
ZANESSA=LiVE iN L0VE<333

is intouch sold in Australia?

midnightwonder, I can understand your sentiment, but we have to understand and I’m sure Zac and Vanessa fully understand what comes with the territory of being a celebrity. From her last interview, I think Vanessa has learned to accept them as part of her profession. It is all about popularity and demand. Just take heart that they did have some privacy to a certain extent. The pics in themselves show how unguarded they are and that they were actually enjoying themselves.

bah! im sad and im happy. happy cuz we get to see zanessa, sad cuz well,their privacy was invaded. v is lookin fine!

omg!!!!!!!!!!!! i love zanessa!!!they ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!

I hope they got to spend time alone to themselves before the paps were there to bother them.

You can see just how much they are in love and enjoy just to be with each other. They fit perfectly together like a hand and glove.

I have two teen age grand-daughters, 15 years of age, and the comments being made about kids on beaches or just playing is normal. I too, have supervised. Some people look at some things in the wrong way.

Zac and Vanessa are young adults who were on a PRIVATE vacation and, as usual, their privacy was once again invaded. How would we like it if our every move was put on display for all the world to see. I know they are celebs but every time they set out to have their moment to be together or to take their personal activities, that is invasion of privacy where a line is being crossed.

I love this couple. They have grown and matured in both love, wisdom making decisions both in their life and in their careers. They are not perfect. Their like any of us, they are humans.

I am ashamed to say I did like to see them enjoy themselves and to see once more the love they truly have for each other. I hope they are able to cherish it.

Zac and Vanessa Fan———Love Zanessa

midnightwonder @ 07/16/2008 at 4:25 am

Boji (179):

I can see that they look happy in the pictures and probably had a very good vacation. And I also believe they know more than you and me what it means to be a celebrity these days. Obviously, they love each other and have each others’ backs as Vanessa stated in her CD cover.

I am not a psychic or a future-teller. I do not want them to go on separate ways. I only stated that it is a possibility because of the high demand. I have faith in them because they have already proven to the world that they support each other no matter what. I love them because of it. And I am rooting for them.

But I cannot say I am not worried because the whole situation makes me irritated. And I am not talking about Zac and Vanessa but in a general way. People got paid just because they snap pictures of a vacation that meant to be private. It is just so wrong on many levels. I know that it is not a new phenomenon at all but that not mean I can accept it. I think there must be a line where agencies say that enough is enough. But I realize that this line can be found only in my dreams.

I am not a little girl anymore. I know that money rules the world and having a newspaper with an A-lister celebrity on the cover is a very good business. But do any of you really think these pictures are good for them? Of course, the stars got more attention and such, but the photos do not improve their acting skills or help them landing in very big roles. Call me a freaky old-fashioned person, I can live with it, but I truly believe the work of an actor is more important than some private vacation photos. Sadly, I think only the minority of the fans agree with me in this question.

Alexandria @ 07/16/2008 at 4:40 am

its sweet how they grew up together through high school musical, almost like; real high school sweethearts since they both never really had the whole “high school experience”. its sweet to know they have couples like this in hollywood, though vanessa admits she’s not into the whole “hollywood party scene” which is why i love her. she’s gorgeous! with a sweet personality to match. its no wonder zac is madly in love with her… i wrote so long but they are just toooo cute for words :)

midnightwonder #167

One of the downsides of being a celebrity is the intrusion and/or
losing of ones privacy. This problem escalated when the paparazzi
were commanding bigger bucks for those photos/infos of popular stars and driven by the “economic law of supply and demand” by both magazines and fans. And it is so sad because they went to a great length of boarding a private plane for a private vacation. I believe that their priority was for PRIVACY and that is why they did not join Ashley here in Hawai where I reside. I don’t think that they were aware of any presence of a paparazzi taking pictures of them because they look relax and open with their PDA’s….

I am just wondering how they were found out–unless some
so called trusted friends called them and found out where they were.
Both of them should have each own private cellular phone number to be used just for the two of them.

I hope that they are all right and well rested especially for Vanessa’s incoming busy schedule next month.

omg, they are so cute, but why have jared taken the pics down?? that’s a bummer, it does look like he is kissing her neck and yea i never thought i would see the day that vanessa straddled zac lol :D
thanks jared

MIDNIGHTWONDER stop writing essays. Go ramble in your blog or something. I agree with everything that Boji #179 said.

zav-loyalist @ 07/16/2008 at 5:01 am

God bless to both of them.. Hope they will still be together forever…. Live in Love Zanessa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“zanessa is the great couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

they are so sweet and it is a bit pathetic when people compare vanessa and ashley to each other, they are best friends, they are not in competition with each other at all, i mean, i’m never in competition with my best friends, they are so sweet, and cute, and thanks jj for posting the video, now i just need a link to the pics.

they were trying to have a private vacay but obviously the paps found them which is a bit annoying but in a way i’m glad that we got to see them. is zac kissing vanessa’s neck or is he just kissing her?? because it looks like he is kissing her neck but to be honest, i don’t know??

xx

OMG!! The Cutest Couple Ever..

_zanessa_hudfron_couple @ 07/16/2008 at 5:04 am

“zanessa is the most great couple”……!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cute couple.

OMG!! THE MOST CUTE COUPLE EVER!!

Nessabubs_xo @ 07/16/2008 at 5:28 am

OMG!
they are sooooooooooooo cute!
wow they look so in love!
its so…. AMAZING!

is this magazine out in england?! :O

for post #186

Note: On the second paragraph should read as so-called instead of so called. I can’t find a feature here where you can edit/correct a word,
sentences, and spelling after posting.

midnightwonder @ 07/16/2008 at 5:37 am

kevin (188):

“MIDNIGHTWONDER stop writing essays.”

Care to explain why? I. DO. WHAT. I. WANT. If you don’t like my comments, skip them. Period.

I LOVE ZAC…IT’S BEAUTIFUL…THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF THE WORLD… I HATE VANESSA…IT’S A LITTLE *****!!… BY AN ITALIAN FAN…

awesome pics!

i feel bad by looking at them but hey they are cute :]]
oh my zanessa

So cute!!!!
and sooo HOT!!!!!
love them…..go ZANESSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didn’t remember she have such a hot body….
and well Zac oblivious too…..

So cute!!!!
and sooo HOT!!!!!
love them…..go ZANESSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didn’t remember she have such a hot body….
and well Zac oblivious too…..

Wat in the world is ^ with people?? They expect Zac and Vanessa to wear the same bikini(Vanessa) and shorts (Zac) EVERYDAY??? So wat if they packed a new outfit for everyday?? Thats sanitary. Who in their right mind would wear the same pair of shorts or the same bikin everyday. Just dont got nothing good 2 say, so you call him gay because he has a different pair of shorts for each day??? Come on!!! That is sooooooooooo childish!!!!!!

Super cute, I hate her lol

I am in love with these two, they’re so cute.

OUTOFTHISWORLD_X3 @ 07/16/2008 at 5:58 am

OMG!
THEIR AMAZING!!

ewxzanessaxsucks @ 07/16/2008 at 6:06 am

okay, ew..so gross.
i almost puked when i saw these.
really.

not so disney now huh, kids? that’s SO dumb. say what you want, but vah needs to be more like ashley..
ashley’s MOM went with her & jared and she’s 23.
these kids probably gave eachother away long before this.

sad…

ewxzanessaxsucks @ 07/16/2008 at 6:06 am

okay, ew..so gross.
i almost puked when i saw these.
really.

ashley’s MOM went with her & jared and she’s 23.
these kids probably gave eachother away long before this.

sad…

wow..so cute !!!…love them….

they are so good together, hope they will last for good….

Can you say publicity stunt?

I have no respect for either of these two.

pics can be found @ http://www.vanessa-anne.org!!! Best site for up-to-date vanessa hudgens news and pics!!!

#169- midnightwonder

I was going to write a longer post, but I agree 110% with what you said. im not happy at all about these photo. zac and vanessa did not invite us fans on their vacation with them. i know the photos are out there, but i’m not going to freak out over them.

i’m really sad this happened a second time around that they tried to go on vacation and now people get to sit around and analyze what each picture means and make their own assumptions.

i don’t know what to do either but all i can do is just chose to not look. i’ll see you guys all on the next thread, which i can only hope will be pictures from a public event not private vacation photos like this.

yaaaay finalyyy im soo happy!!
theyre still going strong and i love that!! yaaay go zanessa

Also, i do not agree with those of you saying this comes with the territory of being famous.

that’s not true. the reason gossip magazines and paparazzi exisist is because fans want to see these kind of photos. you ***** that it’s not fair and you feel bad for zanessa, but in the same sentence you ohhh and awe over how cute and great they are.

it’s a cop-out to make yourself feel better to say something like the celebrities should know better or know what they signed up for. maybe it’s more like you should know better and keep your nose out of private matters that don’t concern you? it’s easy to not feel compassion or empathy because these aren’t YOUR private photos, or private photos of your brother, sister, or friends being posted all over the internet.

i don’t need vacation photos of them to prove some point that they are in love or see them unguarded and i also don’t really care at this point if you guys dont agree with me either, because this is MY opinion, not yours, you can take it, leave it, or ignore it. like i said, i don’t really care either way.

Sara #216
You said it first :)

OMGG
i can’t waittt!!!!
:]]

ZANESSA FOREVER<33

hi my name’s gözde i’m a Turkish and i’m from turkey
zanessa
oh my got!!!!!!!
zanessa is sooo cute,beautfull
i love you Zanessa!!!
zanessa forever!!!!!!

#188–Kevin:
If you don’t like rambling essays nobody is forcing you to read them. When you see a post that has more than 3 words to it, just skip it.

#208–ewxzanessaxsucks:
What are you talking about? You don’t think that Ashley being 23 years old is doing the SAME THING Zac and Vanessa re doing on their vacation? I think it seems more reasonable that going away with your boyfriend on a romantic getaway that you don’t take your parents. But Ashley can do as she likes.

Zanessa is Adorable!!!

Aaaaa. Love!

Zanessa <3

awww
they are in love !!!!
so cute

zanessa is amazing ,and zac is really hot

i love zanessa!!!!

______________________________________________________
ewxzanessaxsucks
..do you want to bring your mom along with you when you want to have a private time with ur boyfriend!!! i wonder that wat you did!! you must be gay!!!
______________________________________________________
got nothing to do with ashley..i like her
______________________________________________________
the haters must be jealous of zanessa!!
______________________________________________________
don’t bash vanessa…i love her…she’s a great role model….
______________________________________________________

The guys said they have been going out for about a year which I think is wrong because they started going out at HS 1 so that should be about 2 1/2 years right?

looks like they are having a really good time!

i like the pics but i feel bad for zac and vanessa IT WAS A PRIVATE VAC..

yeah..they look hot!!!..^_^..

And spotted they were.

At the very least, Zanessa didn’t seem to be aware of the paps’ presence, or if they were, they didn’t let it get to them. They look so happy in all the pics. Good for them.

To all those who were shocked about the straddling pics, you all have to be the biggest hypocrites on earth. Don’t you people realize that none of us should be seeing any of this in the first place? They paid good money to be able to do these private things. If they get photographed in these compromising positions, it’s not their problem.

Zanessa Forver!!!

zanessa is the cutest couple ever!!!!!!
i love all of vanessa’s suits and zac’s too.
also that pic when nessa is sitting on zac one word….. WOW.
i really didnt see that comin

OMG , OMG – PERFECTLY TOGETHER ,

first pics ever . THANKS SO MUCH JARED.
gente , que emoção – ZANESSA NO HAWAII ( parte 2 )
BRIGADA MESMO JJ – meu , mais perfeito ? HÁ , pago pra ve babys (:

zane forever . (L
beijo pro Brasil (:

zac and Vannessa been going out for 2 and 1/2 years. Ridgh!!!

AWWW how cute. Soon we will be reading about the baby they made while on vacation. She looks like a sexy vixen who’s humping him right there on the beach and he’s loving it. Guess we ain’t in Disneyland anymore! Can hardly believe they are only 19 and 20yrs. old…….. $8000 a night for the room?? They could have done the dirty for less I’m sure. Just another example of spoiled brats, lots of money and sex!

Thank you for posting this Jared. They look so relaxed and happy from what I can see. I love Zanessa! Can’t wait to see the pics from the magazine.

(206&205) ewxzanessaxsucks,
Since you don’t like them, then don’t read posts about them. I’m tired of haters bashing on them. It was your choice to click on the link. Why are you comparing Vanessa to Ashley? They are BESTFRIENDS. It was Ashley’s choice to bring her family and her boyfriend and it was Vanessa’s (or maybe Zac’s) choice to go alone with her boyfriend for a romantic weekend (well, maybe more than a weekend). We all know the HSM cast aren’t going to be “Disney” forever. They can do whatever they want without people like you comparing them to the
others, especially their friends.

I agree with sara(214) on the barely known fact that the reason celebs are followed are because the fans want to know what they are doing. The only reason magazines pay so much money for pictures like these is so people will buy their magazine. They know people are curious about what the celebs are hiding behind the personality they show.

Although I am strongly dissapointed that the paps had ruined their private vacation that they had not invited us to go on (even though I would be glad to go if they invited me! =D), the pictures do say a lot more than the words they say in interviews.

OMG, aren’t these wonderful PUBLICITY shots??? Oh, and where are the ones of Lovato and Jonas? And other Disney leads? You people, honestly, are just nuts. Take your heads out of the sand.

I totally agree with midnightwonder…..I’m very upset they were found. This is just not fair to them; makes me wonder if they’ll never want to take another vacation again. This SHOULD have been private. What more could they have done? It’s just so sad.

Libby, I agree with you on the pics………….we weren’t supposed to see these!! This is how a couple “plays” when they know they’re somewhere alone. They’re having a blast. There is absolutely nothing wrong with what they’re doing. Now, on the other hand, if they were on a California beach, knowing everyone was watching them, and they were “frolicking” like that and PDA-ing everywhere, then, YEAH, I’d say it was inappropriate. But NO WAY did they know they were being photographed!!

I must say though, the smiles and cuddles say it all.

Yikes….wonder if they’ll be marrying soon or just ******** regularly for the world to see. As for the PAPS…..these two thrive on the attention and love the exposure, don’t kid yourselves. Don’t feel sorry for them, they gain in popularity and wealth everytime photos are snapped. Their agents probably tipped off the paps. That’s Hollywood!!!!

YEAH!!! So happy to see some pics…I was wondering where they were…Can’t wait til they get back in the states.

In the real world who really cares about these two “young people” copulating at an expensive resort that the rest of the world will never be able to afford?

The paps did not RUIN their vacation. They were frolicking about and having a great time for the cameras. And in addition to that they gain more popularity with the pictures . People on this site are so naive about how it really works in movieland.

Wow Ms. Vanessa seems to be keeping her boy happy. Bet Zac loves to be straddled by that little sex kitten! Hope she’s on the pill.

I have to say that I’m really sad that these pictures have come out…..but not at all surprised.

Pictures of Zac and Vanessa together must command huge prices,and it was only a matter of time before someone gave in to the pull of making money.

go sox,
I agree with you that they could have done nothing more than they did to try to keep this vacation private.As you say,they are just a young couple enjoying themselves on a beach,they aren’t doing anything wrong or inappropriate…it was meant to be PRIVATE.

that video was so HOTT :p
haha they’re still smiling! [:

What’s with all the vulgarity? They were having a good time, I don’t think anything their doing is that big of a deal- ESPECIALLY since they thought they were alone. Young children frequent this site, there’s no need to act like a pig.

listen if you don’t like them, then that’s your opinion
keep it to yourself, nobody really cares about you

cuz the truth is, THEY ARE HOT !!!
they are not cute, they past that a LONG time ago, now they are at SEXY !!

and ewxzanessaxsucks:

would you really want your mom to be there on a romantic vacation?? I mean, don’t you think that’s just awkward and gross?? shesh, that’s like…gay

pictures: http://vanessafan.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=224

Frankly, I wonder if these pics were taken by paps. They’re not very good quality. I realize they’re grainy and taken from far away. But since this is a private resort, I’m thinking someone staying there recognized them and saw the chance to make some money. And I think they did have privacy for about five or so days before any pictures were taken.

Amanyara is a private resort. You can only get in if you are a paying guest. And the prices range from $1,000 to $8,000 a night. True, a pap would dish out $4,000 for four nights in order to get the pics because I’m sure that whoever took them got a cool million.

If you remember, the first ones in Hawaii, the pap left Zac a note with a CD of the pics saying, “Thanks for the Range Rover.” And that was when they were relatively unknown.

And that is why Zac tried his best to make this one private, by using a private jet with a blocked itinerary, and booking a private resort. Sad, but I don’t think they’re ever going to get a private vacation anymore unless they go to SLO and maybe hang out a Pismo Beach.

Looks like Zac and Vanessa were having fun and that is what really matters the most. They both needed a rest and it looks like they got it. Yes, they were sptted by the paps , but it doesn’t really look like they were aware of them. I’m sure they know by now there are pics out everywhere which is sad , but at least they had fun and didn’t do anything that any other normal couple would do. There is nothing unusual or x-rated in any of the pics. They are in love and they are showing some affection end of story.

Wish these two would get hitched already and put us all out of our misery of having to come here and read about them and their escapades.

Zanessa4ever @ 07/16/2008 at 9:37 am

OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks as if a few people stumbled out of the cesspool and onto this thread by mistake.

From their demeaning comments and foul language, they clearly belong on Perez Hilton’s sleaze site where the underbelly of society lives beneath slimy rocks and in worm-filled gutters.

This young couple, who has been dating for three years, is like a fresh ocean breeze or an evening sunset.

Sadly, those who live in a slimy world have never experienced anything as beautiful as an ocean breeze or evening sunset.

They just don’t get it.

these pictures are like the other ones on their hawian trip from last summer

fran, I guess we could say the same about Jolie and Pitt.

And Cindy, You got that right!!

they are soooo cute!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i love zanessa
oh my god !
this is what I wanted to

they should get married already! they’re so hot and still soo cute, just like 2 and a half years ago.
GOOOO ZANESSA
btw, it’s nothing vulgar in their behaviour, they’re on holiday, they can do what they want!

Seriously, most of the haters here are narrowminded, foulmouthed peeps who always find fault in everything that Z & V do. Sucks for actors who always have to be scrutinized by the public whether they are on vacation or just having private time together. I know that Z & V are aware that it comes with the territory as they are now public figures but some of the comments here are just plain harsh, judgemental and derrogatory towards them as people. How sad. Makes me actually wish that they were just able to keep this whole vacation a secret and away from prying eyes.

zanessa are stupid
I’m bored, because Zanessa.

wow,they dun mind the pics in mag n furthermore,on E! news XD
& lol..zac overpacked? xD
haha,Way ter go,zanessa~ YOU bof r de best XD!!! Love ya~~

This is why I really hoped they were not spotted. Something beautiful, precious to them and private has now being exposed for rascals and nincompoops to analyse and dirty with their gutterlike minds that can not comprehend anything except it’s twisted and perverted.

For those blabbing, I wonder what would turn up if a hidden camera was placed in your bedroom or anywhere where you thought you were alone. I suspect much worse.

It’s clear from the effort and expense they went to that they assumed they were alone in a deserted beach and I personally don’t see anything wrong in what they’re doing. They’re just like any normal and decent couple. It’s their personal and private time and they owe nothing to anybody during that time. If V wants to sit on her boyfriend on their private time and said boyfriend is enjoying it, it’s their business not anybody’s. The boyfriend is hers not yours.

I’ve said this before but Z&V are darned if they do and darned if they don’t so I’m glad they’re ignoring everybody and getting on with their lives.

their back!!!!!!!
so happy to see them again.

newport beach, 92660 @ 07/16/2008 at 10:32 am

AMAZING BOD’S FOR BOTH OF THEM!

I agree with Malia in that these pics were in fact taken by the locals, staff or someone vacationing there who recognized them and knew there was money to be made. I however, think it less likely that the paps would follow them all the way from the States. Much as I like this couple, I don’t think they are big enough celebrities to warrant such pursuit.

Only sleaze bags with nothing else on their minds will look at an innocent picture in a different light. I remember seeing a pic of Jennifer Aniston sitting on Vince Vaughn in exactly the same way, again it was taken by a pap. So does this mean they were also doing the dirty? I just can’t get over the narrow mindedness of some people. And as Go Sox said even if they did it was meant to be private and whoever took the pics was intruding. I guess that makes me a voyeur.

I am also not going to pretend that I don’t like seeing pics of my favourite couple showing PDA much as I hate for them to have no privacy. I don’t believe I’m being hypocritical here as I did plead guilty in going ooh and aww over their pics. I can honestly say that I was very upset when Vanessa went through a bad time last year. But to see her and Zac so happy and relaxed and frolicking around it is hard for me to be upset, annoyed maybe at the thought of them being found out. I knew it was too good to be true.

newport beach, 92660 @ 07/16/2008 at 10:38 am

lmao i’m gonna buy this Us Weekly just to see them up close and observe Vanessa Hudgens’s bathing suits. Some of these pictures i think they would have liked to keep private.

if you don,t like zanessa DON,T COME HER ON THIS STORIE.
THAN READ A STORY ABOUT SOMBODY ELSE.
i love zanessa and im happy there a back in town

newport beach, 92660 @ 07/16/2008 at 10:45 am

Misty11

Who are you talking to??

OMG OMG ! THEY SOOOOO CUTE!!!!I LOVE THEM SOOO MUCH…….THEY BOTH LOOK SO HOTT
ZANESSA SUPPORTER FO LIFE

They are so cute <3

Zanessa for ever

creu…creu…creu…creu…creu…creu…creu vanessa

Hmmm.. is Ryan Seacrest feeling jealous or what? he seemed shocked to see them so sweet and lovey dovey to each other..LOL just kidding..we know Ryan has a crush on Vanessa :)

Anyway..It’s nice to see them having a blast and a wonderful vacation, in few more weeks Vanessa will start to get busy again with her State Fair tour.

Sigh…What a sexy couple :)

ZANESSA RULES 4LIYF!!
Hope they had a nice time!

Ryan Seacrest is envious cos he’s after Zac Efron…he has the eyes for Zac…

omg this is the cutest thing i have ever seen. SO CUTE!
i loooove zanesssa!

Uh….ew. *gags*

That’s so gross.

Vanessa is such a ****.

ew.

there both adults now so they can do what they want they have grown up since hsm but loads of people still think they are kids. I feel bad for them cos they try 2 have a romantic holiday but get caught on camera. But I cant say Im not happy they were ;)

Vanessa hudgens está kda vez m+ diferente.A inocência do hsm,já foi faz tempo .

vanessas a ****? omg. those pictures came out like a year ago! besides they were taken even before hsm! so just forget it! shes not like that anymore!

A-lister in training @ 07/16/2008 at 11:17 am

i agree

I wouldn’t exactly call their vacation ruined or anything. I mean.. they didn’t JUST go to the beach.

I love her Ed hardy bathing suit.

hahahah dory! :D
thats funny!

ZAnessa4eva!!!! @ 07/16/2008 at 11:41 am

awwwww wayy to cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know for how long they’ve been together? And they look really cute.

ODEIO ZANESSA ! ZASH SEMPRE!

awwwwwwwwwwwww they look so CUTE

ahh there so cute!! i luv zacs different swim trunks! haha and oohh getting a little steamy there arent we?? ZANESSA LIVE IN LOVE!!!!

awwww!!! they’re soo cute together!!! i love them and Vanessa looks sooo beautiful!!! Zanessa 4-EVER!!!

249#

Nobody makes anybody read about Zac and Vanessa everybody does it through choice so if you don’t want to read about them then why come on a page and do just that.

Jared has a new thread on their vacation with the pics he had to take off this thread last night.

OMG! They are sooooo cute k3

lgg ,vhbib kc fj cfnb m,bm,

;

, ç[
l´~,l´
] k
mlo´

´~kç
hfj
hfjyjryhyt

this is so magic cute

so adorable they look happy

I Love HSM So Much 4ever and Ever!!!

=]

Zanessa e Lashley p/ sempre e sempre e sempre e sempree…

Eles se amam mtoo!!!

=]

loooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee zanessaaaaaa!!!

i LOVEEE VANEESSSA
II LOVEE ZACC
OMG………………………..
LOVES

oh oh im about to puke!!!!!! bleeecchhhh…. oh there it goes….

OMG I luv them i want them to get marriedin the future!!!! hopefully i’ll be invited!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!! that would rock!!!!!!!! WHats wrong with haveing diff swim trunks for each day.?? he probably has them so why wouldnt you use them!!!!!!!

YOU ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!!!! Byee!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah *-*
qe lindos :D

Zanessa-love4life @ 07/16/2008 at 3:25 pm

They are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute <3
Just cuz they starred in a Disney movie, doesnt mean that they cant show their affection for one another like that. They’re young & in love and no one can stop them.
I’m happy theyve been in a relationship for like 3 years almost, and still love each other like that!
Zanessa Rules!

justjaredfan @ 07/16/2008 at 3:28 pm

SOOO CUTEEE!
i love them.
geez 8,000 a night? you no where they spend their money
:D

Dalhe adolescencia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww i love zanessa

vanessa is like my role model

k kuradaaa amo a zanessaa

veronica m. @ 07/16/2008 at 4:20 pm

vanessa has some beautiful curves and i love her bikini she doesnt look to skinny or too fat and a lot of ppl thinks she’s fat but shes not she just has curves which she roxs at havin them and i think zac agress toooo lolo

veronica m. @ 07/16/2008 at 4:23 pm

vanessa should be like the #10 hottest female celebrites or watever ther called instead of ashley cause vanessa is sexy and has a great body and so does zac!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love himmmmmmmmmmmmm

They sure look like a lock for “Choice Hotties” !!! They sizzle!!

aww they look so cute and happy together

btw i love vanessa bathing suits and zac swimming trunks it the gold stars on it. and i think its pretty cool that they r using a disposable camera instead of a ditigal like most people would have.

[[PEACE]] @ 07/16/2008 at 5:18 pm

i also agree with #11
vanessa has a better bodie than ashley-who has a flat bodie,ashley i mean
awwwww they are soooo cute and look in love!!!
im happy for them
ZANESSA ROX!!!!!

I LOVE ZANESSA!!!!!!
VANESSA LOOKS GREAT

not to be rude or anything but i was not straddling zaccy i was just talking to him and i went to get up but he wanted to talk more. and i was laying on him because he let me he is just a really really really nice guy. we love eachother a lot. oh and zac wants to say something. zac:vanessa is really really really nice, sweet, hot, cute, and very very sexy woman and she was not straddling me i let her lay on me and she did go to get up i wanted to talk more with her. and what is the big deal with that me and van dont care what you think about us we love each a lot. here’s van again. vanessa: he is right we dont care about what other ppl say gtg zac and van: bybe bye

zanessafan4eva17 @ 07/16/2008 at 5:41 pm

i love them i’ve been hoping for another zanessa vacation they are so cute together

not trying to be mean or anything but i was not straddling zaccy i was laying on him and just talking to him and i went t get up and he wanted to talk more. what’s the big deal if i was straddling him. zaccy is the most nicest guy in the world. hold on zaccy wants to say something. zac:it is not a big deal woth van on top of me. we were just talking and i did just wantef to talk more because i love her so much. here’s van again. vanessa: i love him too so much we are just trying to send time together because of the state fair next mouth we are not going to see each other for awhile and with us filming two differnt movies so far away from each other. and just finishing high school musical 3. zac and vanessa: bye bye love you

******* HELL THEY ARE WOOOOOOOOOOOW
ZAC DUDE YOU ARE HOT AND NESSA I WANT YOUR LIFE

Beautiful couple!!!

ohh my vanessa hudegns is beautiful is that I can have a sitre I can faler with her heart, I love hsm

cicarelli 02 \o/

cicarelli 02 \o/!!!

There’s pictures of them arriving back home check them out!

I like to see Zanessa but I hate when girls wear bikini’s it looks gross to me.I would never do it.

#210 publ…Publoo..*wait* “Publicity Stunt:” YAAAYYY!! I did it. It was harder then I thought.

Oh and by the way I even less respect for you after that inane post.

The unmitigated stupidty of posts like #210, #235 and #241 just to name a few never ceases to amaze me.

how can it be publicity, they look so natural to me. they seem to be so happy and relax with with each other………………they just click together.

[B]HOTTEST COUPLE IN HOLLYWOOD!!! Gotta love ‘em!!![/B]

tHEY aRE sEROuSLy IN lOVE. i MEAN eVERYoNE aT FIRST dOUBTeD tHEM aND tHOUgHt THEIr lOVE wASNT TRUE BHUtt SERIOuSLY tHEY l00K sO HAPPY aND i’M hAPPY tHAT tHEY aRE tOGETHeR. tHEY aRE ADORABLE

HOOOT!

BUT JARED WHERE IS THE PICTURE?

SADIELADY @ 07/17/2008 at 8:00 pm

AWWW/ THEY ARE ADORABLE

I hate her!!!

eu adoro eles (zac e vanessa)e achei tudo romantico y lovi you

Aiiii que fofos!!!
Eles são um amoor juntos
perfeitooooo

Zanessa é o casal mais fofo do mundooo!!!!

Horselvr45 @ 07/18/2008 at 5:59 pm

Shut up haters!! They r. Just makinout and having sex!!!!!!!

#333–Horselvr45:

I know I’m going to hate myself for even going here but why do you persist in posting things that are not so? I’m trying to believe because you are so young you just don’t quite understand some things BUT these two are NOT having sex in this photo and actually they aren’t even “makinout”. This is one of those photos that was probably clicked at a perfect moment to make it look like something is about to go on etc. For example they may have just been wrestling around since Zac is supposedly very ticklish. They may have been playing around and she jumps up on him like this to start tickling him and that is why he is up on one arm ready to defend himself against the onslaught. Many things could be the reason for that picture that is purely innocent. They may have just been enjoying a serious and intimate conversation and when two young people love each other they want to be close. BUT first and foremost they are not “having sex” in this picture and I seriously doubt even if they were in a secluded area of the beach that they would try doing that in that place. They knew there could be a chance at being caught at such a thing. Since they don’t don’t even have “full-on make-out” sessions where people can watch them—because they are private about such things, and thank heavens they are—-it is highly unlikely they are doing anything in regards to what you said.

Rockstar-Lollipop @ 07/18/2008 at 9:17 pm

Awwww Hehe =]] So Adroable!

Horselvr45 @ 07/18/2008 at 10:09 pm

I meant in their hotel room #334,!!!!! I got that sex commet from vanessa-anne.org!!!!! Yall go to http://www.vanessa-anne.org and u will see wat I’m talking about!!!! I Will post a. Link on Monday or Sunday and you guys will see wat I’m talking about!!!!!

stop insulting ashley people ashley choose to go to hawaii cause she likes it and did not want the paps to ruin what she loves so she went anyway i admire that and shes a great girl

omg! love all the pics. both v and zac looks good together. hope they will be married in the future.

zanessa-fan forever ♥ @ 07/20/2008 at 12:42 pm

on youtube.com everone writes that Vanessa is a ****! But they are only jealous because Zac loves her! Vanessa is NOT a ****! ZANESSA FOREVER!!!

i strongly agree i think vanessa is 10x prettier than ashley i mean ashley’s body doesnt look very womanly i mean she has no curvez in her body it lookz so dead and boring i cant believe ashley beat vanessa on the hot 100! ashley isnt ugly but she’z nothin compared 2 vanessa but i seriously think the papperazzi should seriously give em some privacy i mean if i wuz with my boyfriend i wouldnt want people 2 take picz of our romantic time together!

eles se amam e isso basta para nos sermor felizes pelas felicidades deles agora se eles se separarem ou o hsm acabar eu vou ficar um poço de furia perpetuo pelos dois

I Love them.. they are the cutest couple ever. I hope they had tons of fun and that the paps didn’t bug them too much.

nhaa …. eu acho q ele deve larga dela e fika cumigooo … lol ….

jhgdnkhjkjhdhsdg

amoOoOo ^^

OMG! I thought that vanessa was a nice,sweet,non naghty girl… but i thought rong…… shes nasty……. she posed naked on youtube…… get her some help… if she can she will probly try and make them shove there **** up her…..

dontneedtoknowmyname;] @ 07/26/2008 at 1:24 am

VANESSA IS ******* ANNOYING

Acho eles um casal muito lindo, fofo, acho o Zac muito gato e a Vanessa muito linda!!
Sem comparação ela e a Ashley de biquini, a Vanessa tem curvas e é linda, a ashkey é uma tabua, sem curva é estranho!!
Acho que nesse feriadão o clima tava quente entre o Zac e a Vanessa!!
Tomara que dure muito, e muitos anos

AMO VOCES!!

I love Zac i love Vanessa i love HSM because is cool is funny is gooood I LOVE DISNEY CHANNEL

youer right that vidoi is sexey and zac efron looks like he is going to have a kid.

i hate you vanessaaa*!!!

they are the most cutest couple i have ever seen!im a huge fan!

zanessa's #1 fan @ 09/24/2008 at 8:05 pm

Zanessa is such a cute couple they look so man cute together and zac is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashely o'connel @ 09/27/2008 at 11:21 am

ow my God! they are so lovely!
I love them so much!
Zac is the greatest!!!
=**********

Ashely o'connel @ 09/27/2008 at 11:21 am

ow my God! they are so lovely!
I love them so much!
Zac is the greatest!!!
=**********

Omg…
this is like the cutest
ily ZANESSA :]

I LOVE YOU Zac efron e vanessa hudgens !!

eu amo a vanessa eo zac e o maior gato