Zac and Vanessa's July 4th Vacation Pictures

Zac and Vanessa's July 4th Vacation Pictures

Earlier this month, High School sweethearts Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens jetted off for a romantic July 4th weekend together.

The couple wound up flying to Turks and Caicos Islands in the Caribbean and stayed at the exclusive Amanyara resort, which goes for up to $8,000/night. Zac, 20, and Vanessa, 19, weren’t shy about their affection with one another, cuddling up and making out in between scuba diving and kayaking.

InTouch has more exclusive pictures in their latest issue, which hits newsstands on Friday. Watch the report from E! on Zac and Vanessa‘s July 4th vacation below!

Zac and Vanessa‘s July 4th Vacation Pictures

UPDATE: Apologies, images removed. Watch the vid above!

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1015 » Show All

OMG! that’s adorable! they are soooooo cute together! i love zanessa! i’m so glad they are happy together ^-^ and hasn’t it been like way over a year now?

HOTTT! aww sucks that the paps found them…but they look so freakin’ SEXY together! ZANESSA STAY STRONG! what a body on VANESSA, ZAC HOLD ON TO THAT!!!

OMG!!! they’re sooooo cute!!!! LUV zanessa :P

zanessalova @ 07/16/2008 at 2:08 am

damm heaps of people are saying cute by the looks of these photos their past cute SEXY!!!!! lol i love zanessa i agree Vanessa has a better bikini bod than ash but io love them both still go ZANESSA and ASHNESSA

BabiiVFanforeva @ 07/16/2008 at 2:16 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY ARE SO ADORABLE..SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW…LOVE THEM…ZANESSA FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333

Wowwie;;

#156 rissa @ 07/16/2008 at 1:59 am
yea, it will be three years in july or august.

Zanessa_Luver @ 07/16/2008 at 2:24 am

OMG OMG OMFG OMFG OMFG! AS SOON AS I SAW THIS I WENT MOTHER FRICKEN CRAZY!! AHHHHHH!! I CANT BELIEVE IM ACTUALLT SEEING THIS!! THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!! OMG OMG OMG WOW! IM SOO HAPPY IM SHAKING TO DEATH! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER! I LOVE IT! IM SOO HAPPY!! I MOTHER FRICKEN LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ZANESSA!!!! :) :) :) :) THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOO MUCH JARED!!

rosielee9 @ 07/16/2008 at 2:25 am

I don’t see what the fuss is about there a young couple who Vanessa has said there very comfortable with each other so I see nothing or rude in any of the photo’s, but of course you just know people are going to pick out the one with Vanessa sitting on Zac and make something out of nothing just to have yet another go at her, bet if it was the other way round that would be a different story.

It’s to bad the pap’s found them but at least for most of the trip they got the privacy and relaxtion they obvioulsy wanted and deserved.

My daughter sits on her boyfriend like that sometimes to and I see nothing wrong in it.

And as it’s been said Zac and Vanessa have been a couple for a while now and they look very happy so good for them.

love zanessa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
LOVA ZANESSA!!!!!!

vanessa looks like a **** hehe anyway she’s and zac were so HOT!

yEAH!

LOVE IT

GO ZANESSA

Zanessa=forever @ 07/16/2008 at 2:50 am

I almost flipped when i saw this!!! the pictures are soooo cute. i feel ba though cuz of the paps. they should just have some relaxing time when there are none. thanks for posting!
How come the pictures were removed? i hope they get back up.

katherine @ 07/16/2008 at 2:52 am

the video was so cute!!

anyone got any links for te pictures???

midnightwonder @ 07/16/2008 at 2:54 am

I am so sooo sad because they were found. I have no words to describe the paps anymore. And you know what makes me more irritated? No fans met them during their trip, at least nobody blogged about it. It was a perfect vacay, until now.

Obviously, Zac and Vanessa chose the location where they could enjoy privacy and chose a private plane to get there because they wanted to hide from the world even if it meant they had had to pay more. Sadly, it seems they were followed from day1(look at Zac’s trunks: one of them is the same as what he was wearing in the boarding pictures) and their whole vacay was documented without their knowledge (Hawaii 2.0 anyone?). It seems that there was only one photographer again because the pictures were posted only now, at the end of their trip, again. (When there are more than one paparazzo, they are in a hurry and compete with each other to get more money for the exclusive pictures.) Last time the photographer was “awarded” with a Range Rover if I am correct. And it was sooo not fair. (I know that they are human and only doing their job but doesn’t it sadden you?) I am wondering what the award would be this time. A private jet??? A house??? An insland in the Caribbean? It is creepy, isn’t it?!

Last time Zac and Vanessa had no idea about having been followed. It seems that they were unaware of it again. Previously, Zac said that during their first vacation they had not counted themselves as big stars to having been followed to Hawaii and when the pics appeared that was the wake-up-call of how far they got in the industry, so to say. Now they knew they were bigger names and expected to be followed but possibly hoped the quest of the photographers would fail. It seems they were wrong, again. (I do not blame them: who thought they would be followed in the Caribbean?) Talk about déja vu.

But I hope they had a relaxing and lovely vacation. They have to come back soon (but only if they had not flown under the radar) because of the ESPY (recorded on Wednesday). When they will be spotted in LA again, I am sure these pictures will be fuel on fire and they will be hounded by photographers more than ever. How sad is that! Talk about privacy.

To sum it up, I am very sad and disappointed. They do not deserve this. They worked hard to get where they are and I am sure they would like to be famous for their work and not for their off-screen romance that meant to be private. Don’t you see it? The more they want to hide the more paps follow them. The more they want to be silent about their relationship the more questions are asked during interviews. In the last few weeks, there were no interviews without inquiring about their sacred relationship although they refuse to talk about it and everybody knows it!

I am not sure what the best strategy is anymore. When they were “just friends”, everybody was interested in them because they were so secretive about their private lives. When they started to refer themselves as a couple, everybody was interested in them because they were (and are) so cute. Zac and Vanessa admitted almost at the same time that they were (are) dating to please the curious people. And what happened? Everybody remained interested in them. It is a vicious circle. If one day they chose to go on separate ways, I think one of the reasons behind it would be the pressure (the media and fans). I know they are nice people with good head on their shoulders so I believe they support each other as much as their private lives. But can you blame them for wanting some privacy? I do not think so. So God bless them and I wish all the best.

(Sorry because of my rambling, I got carried away a little bit. And a big hurray to Jared for removing the pictures!!!)

zanessaforever! @ 07/16/2008 at 3:02 am

This is the cutest ever !!
Umm is it just me but who thinks they did IT ! lol
Looking at the pic of Baby V on Top of Zac well ….
I guess pictures tell a thousand words LOL

Zanessa Forever!!

OMG!!!! I want that magazine!!!!! lol
ZANESSA FOREVER!!! they’r like the cutest coupple in the world!!^^

Aww how cute! I can’t believe Vanessa was straddling Zac. WHOA! So not Disney-like. It also makes me wonder what they do in their hotel room *shudders*.Even though I think it’s so cute to see these pictures I also think it’s so sad that the paparazzis saw them & invaded their privacy.

So Cute but i know Zac and vanessa dont want to see this.
But be strong zanessa your fans are always here for you.
Looks so in Love together>

awwww, they are so cute and are looking so happy <3

What do couples do in their hotel room is very much their own business. Thank heavens, at least they have that privacy. So what if Vanessa is straddling Zac. He is her bf and she’s not doing anything other than sitting on him. She is clothed remember and so is he. We have seen worse and more suggestive poses with other couples. They are not answerable to anyone as this is their private vacation so to suggest otherwise is in the mind/eyes of the viewer. I can see absolutely nothing wrong with it. We and the paps are the intruders, I may add.

is intouch sold in Australia ??

ZANESSA=SEXY LOVE
ZANESSA=SEXY LOVE
ZANESSA=CUTE LOVE
ZANESSA=REAL LOVE
ZANESSA=MEANT TO BE
ZANESSA=HOTEST COUPLE
ZANESSA=LiVE iN L0VE<333

is intouch sold in Australia?

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1015 » Show All