Brad Pitt is an Inglorious Bastard

Brad Pitt is an Inglorious Bastard

Brad Pitt met with director Quentin Tarantino in France on Tuesday to secure Pitt to play the key role of Aldo Raine in Inglorious Bastards, reports Variety.

Tarantino also plans to meet Leonardo DiCaprio on Thursday to play another lead role, Hans Landa.

Inglorious Bastards will shoot this fall in Germany and also in France, where Brad, partner Angelina Jolie, and their six kids have been residing.

Brad Pitt AND Leonardo DiCaprio? SOLD!

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 722 » Show All
[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/16/2008 at 12:54 pm

leo will make him look bad.

he’s gross looking and he’s a bad actor.

Andreadoria @ 07/16/2008 at 12:56 pm

Filming in my country? Wonderful!

Thank you Jared for all you do for us!!

Haters: Just get a life, won’t you?

pittjunkie @ 07/16/2008 at 12:57 pm

Never #1 leo is milk-face, we call it in german, pitt is a cool badass. tarantino is great

Andrómeda @ 07/16/2008 at 12:58 pm

I would see this movie!!!
Thanks JJ

If he’s a bad actor , Quentin Tarantino wouldn’t choose him fo the role ..

SUCKERS :P

Thanks for the new thread . I wonder if this is true. Did a reliable source confirm this. I wonder if he will still do the fighter. That movie could always happen later in the year. Of course all of this depends on whether there is a strike.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/16/2008 at 1:04 pm

looks aside. acting – leo @ 20… way better than grandpa armpits – now.

First or second @ 07/16/2008 at 1:08 pm

greasy and plastic man version of Nicole Kidman.

First or second @ 07/16/2008 at 1:11 pm

Roberta the only reason for pitt in movies anymore is to bring attention to the movie. he sucks! He’s a tabloid actor and nothing more. the only old man in the tabloids is brad attention whre pitt.

Showers of Blessings @ 07/16/2008 at 1:14 pm

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

God Bless the Jolie-Pitts

thank god Tom Cruise is not picked. He is a loser now not what he used to be.

Brad still has some talent. His last movie shows that he is clearly underated talentwise. He should show some of that in that movie.

Go Leo! I read the script and the role is very challening. And I mean VERY challenging. He’s called the Jew Hunter! Scary.

I know this subject will be swarmed with annoying Brangelina fans now, but are there any other Leo fans?

I shall see the movie if Brad Pitt is in it.

He is a good actor. I love Babel, and also his portrayal of Jesse James.

I have much much RESPECT for him, Angie and I adore their kids.

Orchid @ 07/16/2008 at 1:09 pm That movie hasn’t even been made yet, but it goes on my must-see and must-buy-the-DVD list!
___________________________________________

You Losers insult every movie that comes out but you act like a bunch of crazed stalkers for every JP project. It doesnt matter how bad it is of if its even a guarantee it’ll be made you say stupid a** sh*t like this weirdo above. you people are comical.

no!!!! brad will make Leo look bad, and brad is a hunk, he’s so sweet and a great actor, have you haters been living under a rock for the last 20 years, stop it already, you lost big time, sore losers, sexy, sexy brad. i will be front row center.

I agree #18. I’ll see this film for DiCaprio and the fact that Tarantino is directing. Plus, DiCaprio has the better role.

No comparison @ 07/16/2008 at 1:22 pm

DiCaprio is the better actor. No wonder Tarantino is offering Leo the best part in the script.

Would be wonderful to see Leo and Brad together, but I think Leo is so much better than Brad as an actor, but I like Brad too. And will be an eye drops for women eys, because Leo and Brad are HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first @ 07/16/2008 at 12:55 pm he’s gross looking and he’s a bad actor.

———————————————————————————————–
AT LEAST HE’S A BAD ACTOR. WHAT ABOUT YOU??????
I’LL TELL YOU A GOOD FOR NOTHING *******.

you losers believe your own lies, no plastic on him at all, he is very handsome, still a box office draw, still in demand, and he is not old, Harrison ford is old, how old are you hags? 12, brad is a great actor, and well respected in the industry, he can’t help it if he is so gorgeous tabloids want his face every where.

I will see this movie if Brad is in it. Brad is much better actor than Leo and Brad is much hotter than Leo.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 722 » Show All