Brad Pitt is an Inglorious Bastard

Brad Pitt is an Inglorious Bastard

Brad Pitt met with director Quentin Tarantino in France on Tuesday to secure Pitt to play the key role of Aldo Raine in Inglorious Bastards, reports Variety.

Tarantino also plans to meet Leonardo DiCaprio on Thursday to play another lead role, Hans Landa.

Inglorious Bastards will shoot this fall in Germany and also in France, where Brad, partner Angelina Jolie, and their six kids have been residing.

Brad Pitt AND Leonardo DiCaprio? SOLD!

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 722 » Show All
vickifromtexas @ 07/16/2008 at 1:27 pm

they are both in my opinion good actors. i think it will make for a great pairing.

We all know the Brangelina fans will come here and start bashing Leo, saying how he sucks and Brad’s the ALL TIME BEST actor in Hollywood…. blah blah

JP fans would be respected more if they just were honest and said “I love Brad Pitt for his looks and personal life and therefore I will see anything he’s in even though he’s not a very good actor”.

Very Cool …Thank You Jared..
I love All Three of Them.. Yummy Brad and Leo together…

I see Fuckface is still so obsessed with Brad He can’t think straight….

Why do you have to compare their looks. They’re actors and you’re an idiot, Sharon.

LMAOOO @ 07/16/2008 at 1:16 pm
==============
You are the loser and stalker idiot! Why even bother to come to a thread that talk about somebody you don’t like. You are the comical one stupid a __ hole. Why are you torturing yourself with envy and jealousy of the Jolie-Pitts.

you hags beat the fans here, you like him too, you are the reason he sales tabloids, he’s a great actor and he’s handsome.

newport beach, 92660 @ 07/16/2008 at 1:30 pm

**GASP** I’ll be first in line to watch that movie!

Leonardo DiCaprio is my life, and Brad Pitt has always been. So both of my fav actors in a movie…. ya definitly can’t wait!

ClaireBabyGirl @ 07/16/2008 at 1:30 pm

Anyway, Brad Pitt and especially Leonardo DiCaprio are great additions to the film. Great script.

You rock, Brad. I can’t wait to see this movie. I don’t know if he has time to make this movie. Brad is a busy busy man. I don’t like Leo, he is a very bad actor. Never watch his movie.

Watch Jesse James that is not bad acting. His performance in that is really underrated.

i’m so glad Brad is on board this movie he can film close to family without them having to move them around. perhaps he has the role he has so he doesn’t have to be in that many shootings.

Stop Dreaming @ 07/16/2008 at 1:33 pm

s @ 07/16/2008 at 1:26 pm you losers believe your own lies, no plastic on him at all, he is very handsome, still a box office draw, still in demand, and he is not old, Harrison ford is old, how old are you hags? 12, brad is a great actor, and well respected in the industry, he can’t help it if he is so gorgeous tabloids want his face every where.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Box Office Draw where???? In what country???? Brad Pitt is NO “box office draw”. sorry to break it to you. He does not make money at the theaters. He needs Angelina or George to do that. Even back in the day he needed Tom Cruise in Interview with the Vampire. Tom was always a bigger name than he was.

Congrats to Brad. He and Angie are just wonderful. Whis would be great. He would continue to stay in Europe for a while. I don’t think Angie will be doig much traveling. But you neverknow about this couple. They travel as a family.

Stop Dreaming @ 07/16/2008 at 1:33 pm
=====================
lol @ this idiot. yeah right.

ClaireBabyGirl @ 07/16/2008 at 1:30 pm What is wrong with you weird Brangelina fans and accepting people’s opinions? So what if someone thinks Brad is a bad actor? It’s their opinion!

Cause the TRUTH hurts. JP fans dont want the truth out there. They feel the need to protect him. Major signs of STALKERISM

I will see this movie because of Leo being in it. I hope Brad doesn’t accept the part because his acting is painful to watch.

I hope Brad can make this movie. Brad is a very talented actor. Leo is just so so.

Stop Dreaming @ 07/16/2008 at 1:40 pm

huh @ 07/16/2008 at 1:35 pm Stop Dreaming @ 07/16/2008 at 1:33 pm
=====================
lol @ this idiot. yeah right.

_____________________________

Ok moron. Prove me wrong! I bet you wont, cause you cant! so stfu loser!

Ignore the baiters who are trying to pretend that that they are Leo fans and want to create a Brad vs Leo fight. We are better than that. So lets not take the bait.

Cookie @ 07/16/2008 at 1:39 pm

I 2nd that.

the haters will never get respected , because you sit around waiting for news about bp/aj and start your bitchin about them not being great actors not being gorgeous, you attack them without even knowing the stories, how jealous and stupid do you have to be? brad is a veteran, and a great actor, leo is ok, but brad will get me to the theatre, he’s good, not one dimensional actor. you like leo? go somewhere else and talk about him, this is brad thread, it;s always about brad, move along nothing new here, it;s all about hunky brad. jealousy is sad.

shoes4life @ 07/16/2008 at 1:45 pm

Both Brad & Leo are good actors and both are very handsome men. I think it will be great to see the two of them on film together.

I can’t stand LD. He is ugly and looks so old for his age. His acting sucks. Brad is hot and beautiful and a great actor. I am looking forward to the movie.

if Leo is so much greater than Brad why is this not a Leo thread ?

Leo Dicaprio AND Brad Pitt in a movie…..WOO-HOO!!! Talk about my dream come true,lol !!! :-)

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 722 » Show All