Brad Pitt is an Inglorious Bastard

Brad Pitt is an Inglorious Bastard

Brad Pitt met with director Quentin Tarantino in France on Tuesday to secure Pitt to play the key role of Aldo Raine in Inglorious Bastards, reports Variety.

Tarantino also plans to meet Leonardo DiCaprio on Thursday to play another lead role, Hans Landa.

Inglorious Bastards will shoot this fall in Germany and also in France, where Brad, partner Angelina Jolie, and their six kids have been residing.

Brad Pitt AND Leonardo DiCaprio? SOLD!

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 722 » Show All

I think Brad has about 4-5 movies waiting for him to work on. I can’t wait for BAR and CCOBB. Both movies look great.

Thanks Jared for the new thread. :) I really like Leo and I love Brad so I’ll be seeing this movie.
Hey Jared! You’re on People Mag’s “sites we’re loving” list! :)

jesuswearstennisshoes @ 07/16/2008 at 2:12 pm

Pitt is a very wooden actor, much like another gorgeous man, Gary Cooper. DiCaprio has more range but his looks have taken a downturn. I guess it’s hard to have the two, looks AND talent, together nowadays.

May I ask what a comment like “God Bless The Jolie-Pitts” is doing on a thread about BP’s acting?

wow! brad and leo together in a movie!!
thats a must watch!!
thanks ,JJ!

by the way y’all are behaving i can’t tell the haters from the fans now

Brad used to be hot but then he fucked Angelina…her ****** has been known to suck the hotness out of all living creatures.

Another 20million for Brad.So he flew all the way to see Brad.talk about being Powerful.

Tom cruise is so yesterday. Brad will be hot forever professionally and personally. And Leo, whatever, who cares.

beautifful @ 07/16/2008 at 2:17 pm

I can’t believe he will be 45 in December.

GREAT ACTOR,GREAT PARTNER,GREAT FATHER

beautiful @ 07/16/2008 at 2:18 pm

Brad and Leo in a movie together?
I’ll be there.

Both Brad and Leo are great actors, but I believe Brads role should have gone to someone else. Tarantino is kind of an ass! His movies, well most of them are awesome, but he is kind of an ass!!!!

If you bad mouth Brad and Leos acting, obviously you have not seen or studied their movies.

Brad: Leo:
Johnny Suede Catch Me if You Can
Babel
Snatch

ALL GREAT MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

groundcontrol @ 07/16/2008 at 2:20 pm

Stop Dreaming @ 07/16/2008 at 1:33 pm
Box Office Draw where???? In what country???? Brad Pitt is NO “box office draw”. sorry to break it to you. He does not make money at the theaters. He needs Angelina or George to do that. Even back in the day he needed Tom Cruise in Interview with the Vampire. Tom was always a bigger name than he was.

#############

If you understood how movie revenues worked you’d get how big a star Pitt is. He is also huge overseas. His US movies have done very well. Even Fight Club – though not at the BO – continues to bring in the money in the later revenue streams. He is a big and popular name which means a great deal for the later revenue streams which with most films account for 82% of a movie’s revenue.

In more recent years, the Oceans franchise owes a great deal to his participation. I don’t know why you’d discount that. Both Pitt and the studios have made a fortune off those movies. Another example is Mr and Mrs Smith which made $478 million BO worldwide and almost $800 million with later revenue streams. How many of those does he have to be a part of for you to understand why he is in such demand? The studios get his popularity with bth men and women – it doesn’t really matter if you don’t.

Smaller indie movies like Babel (which actually did VERY well) and Jesse James which Warner Brothers in their idiocy “dumped” are irrelevant to this discussion.

RachelSun @ 07/16/2008 at 2:20 pm

This will be a great pairing. There’s no reason for Brad Pitt fans to bash Leo. It is the trolls that come in and start that crap and then blame the fans. Maybe Tarantino is back to doing good movies again. He went to personnally meet w/ Brad to get him to sign on. Tarantino is pretty good w/ casting. I mean who would have thought Travolta at that time would work for Pulp Fiction? But he ended up doing a great job. I hope this is true.

I read somewhere if Brad takes this role, he will the highest pay actor in HW.

groundcontrol @ 07/16/2008 at 2:25 pm

Brad and Leo will be great. Maybe Leo will be his new Ed Norton.

Now that Leo has aged a bit he is much more handsome and rugged. Both of these actors have grown in their acting chops through the years. This pairing in a WWII Tarantino film will be highly anticipated.

Yeah, Brad is in high demand.

Poor Brad Pitt USED to be so hot.

As someone else stated Leo would rip him on the screen. Brad’s not a good actor and being next to someone like Leo in a movie, he’ll look like Lindsey Lohan. I’d pay to see that!

Leo ..hmm ok
Brad is the MAN.. looking forward to this movie just becoz Brad is in it.

Most of the time I scan these posts for links to pics, news, etc. I may not have seen before… But from time to time I’ll post something – a comment, question, etc.

To people like InFamous, etc., I find it quite strange that you follow the Jolie-Pitts from thread to thread, blog to blog just to insult them or call them “media-whores” & “attention-whores” – What does that make YOU & others like you? CELEBRITY-WHORES! That’s what. Can’t get enough of them.

It would seem that if you didn’t like them, you naysayers would be doing something more productive with your time then coming here (when you keep saying you can’t STAND THEM) to insult people you don’t know, including fellow posters too.

As I’ve said before, I’ll say again: I wouldn’t want some of you as my next door neighbors, much less a “friend”. If I was, & knew what two-faced, back-stabbers you were (that kind of personality is ALWAYS found out)… I’d have to constantly turn in circles (like a dog chasing its tail) to see if I’ve got a knife in my back from being figuratively “stabbed in the back” by a so-called “friend”.

Oh well, I guess an internet Blog, threads & the ability to post whatever drivel you come here with, in your minds, validates your existence – It doesn’t to me. If you don’t like somebody, ignore them & go somewhere else.

‘Bye

Brad used to be the pretty boy joke in Hollywood before Angelina.A man shouldn’t spend that much time tanning and waxing.Poor Brad 40 year of being called a pretty boy.am sure he’s glad to dump the minivan who only went to see his movies for his looks.

Brad will rip Leo on the screen re their looks and acting.

This sounds like it could be a great project! And Brad can stay in France.

zahltjetzt @ 07/16/2008 at 2:41 pm

Protesters yelling chants, calling for justice just outside of Angelina’s super-protected private hospital window may have woken up Brad, the new mom and their babies this evening …

Residents in Nice protested this evening outside Lenval Hospital, speaking out against what they say is the mayor’s undue attention to a celebrity birth over the murder of a local youth which, they say, received little attention from officials in the southern French city.

The local family, originally from North Africa, told X17 video cameras they demand justice for their 22 year -old son who was stabbed. The crowd chanted “We want justice!” A protester added that city officials have not paid attention to the boy’s murder and that they have not been allowed to return his body home.

The man said Nice’s mayor, Christian Estrosi, has been “celebrating the birth of the twins with Brad Pitt, meanwhile there has been no murder investigation and the killer [of the 22 year-old boy] is still running free in the city.”

Protesters became enraged and some even tried to enter the hospital. Anti-riot police were brought in and Brad and Angie hired three extra bodyguards to secure the hospital.

Could this be a wake-up call for Brangelina? We respect the couple’s charity work on philanthropy but is the spectacle of their children’s birth and their $70 million-dollar French chateau overshadowing a country’s own, more important news? No doubt it is, but is that Brad and Angelina’s fault or ours, the media’s?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 722 » Show All