Honor Warren: First Pictures of Jessica Alba's Daughter!

Honor Warren: First Pictures of Jessica Alba's Daughter!

Fantastic actress Jessica Alba, who gave birth to daughter Honor Marie Warren 5 1/2 weeks ago, opens up to OK! Magazine about being a new mom. Here’s what she had to say:

On her natural, hypnobirthing delivery: “I didn’t scream. It was really Zen. The labor was more like meditation. I did yoga breathing. I was focused.” (Cash marveled at his wife’s quiet strength when she gave birth, adding, “She didn’t make a sound. It was amazing.”)

On Honor bringing so much joy to her life: “It hasn’t totally sunk in. She dreams, she smiles, and coos and does all these things, but she hasn’t seen enough of the world yet to understand any of that stuff. So I still feel like she’s connected to the other world, or something. There’s no other way to explain it. It’s a miracle.”

On getting her post-baby body in shape: “”I started working out last Thursday, but for 20 minutes. I do cardio on my own. I’m doing it slow. Now I’m starting to eat more healthy. Because after working out, having fried chicken and mashed potatoes is a little counteractive.”

honor warren first pictures 01
honor warren first pictures 02

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/16/2008 at 7:50 am

honor mkes shiloh look like sheit. LMAO

Its nice you can see both parents in the baby. That is such a cute photo.

She’s adroable

I think she looks cute!

She looks like her father.

Adorable, but I wish people would stop selling baby pictures.

OMG, she has so much hair, sooo cute :)
beautiful baby girl, congrats Jes!

Jammy Sod @ 07/16/2008 at 8:09 am

I’d still bang her, I don’t care if she’s the size of a whale. Bring it on.

not pretty @ 07/16/2008 at 8:11 am

**************************************

Are you blind? CAnt you see how much the baby looks like her dad? she is going to a somewhat black when she grows up! But her mom the non-latina Jessica alba is gorgeous in that pic.

# 10 not pretty @ 07/16/2008 at 8:11 am [☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/16/2008 at 7:50 am honor mkes shiloh look like sheit. LMAO
**************************************

wats wrong being black? btw shiloh is ugly

omg if i was her, i’d concentrate on other things than cardio… but she and the baby are cute!!

Her nose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/16/2008 at 8:23 am

“she is going to a somewhat black when she grows up!”

so what?

her baby is a cutie and jessica looks nice in the pic!

Awwwww… she is cute!!

Well ,for sure , Jessica will be more beautiful than her daughter when she grows up. But don’t judje too soon how she will lok like because now she e us too little. I remember Shiloh-s first pictures – she didn’t look very beautiful .. But now ,at the age two , you can see what a beauty she is becoming

What a beautiful baby…. It’s refreshing to hear the spiritual insight of this young and beautiful actress regarding the existence of their sweet bundle. It sounds as though she understands the true responsibilities ahead unlike some others who have recently had babies and are still out partying.

But this baby looks like it doesn’t come from Jessica .. It totally looks like Cash

What an adorable baby! ALL babies are cute! Takes a “big man” to pick on an innocent child! Nothing wrong with Shiloh.

omg some of you are REALLY pathetic you are bagging on a little kid, wht not getting a good enough hit hating on teens you have to hate on babies know, she is adorable, and so is shiloh, dont come on these things and bag out little BABIES/TODDLERS go get a life

Motherhood looks good on her. Her baby is really pretty.

shiloh is the hottest toddler @ 07/16/2008 at 9:09 am

1 and 11- your f-ing blind with jealousy.

shiloh is hot as hell. she looks like a baby barbie

this baby cute like a little puppy is cute, but you can’t tell if it is pretty yet.

jerzeegirl @ 07/16/2008 at 9:17 am

Beautiful baby…

#1, #11 are truly idiots. what has shiloh done to you? jealous much? she’s only 2 and already you’re picking on her. honor is cute too but you’re all too quick to judge. its really silly. all babies are beautiful in their own ways- dont critisise.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All