John Mayer Tickles TMZ

John Mayer Tickles TMZ

John Mayer pokes a little fun by doing his best impression of hosting TMZ in New York City on Tuesday.

The 30-year-old musician gave a tour of his neighborhood, and posed with passerbys.

John then admired a UPS truck, discussed the latest celebrity gossip and gave money to a homeless man.

The next stop on John‘s tour is in Cuyahoga Falls, OH at the Blossom Music Center, where he is scheduled to perform on Thursday.

10+ more pics inside of John Mayer tickling TMZ…

john mayer tmz nyc 01

• Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/16/2008 at 8:46 am

he’s the epitome of cool.

blues fan @ 07/16/2008 at 8:47 am

i don’t blike john mayer

i don’t understand the appeal. he looks like a drunk student to me. He has always the look of someone, either drunk, either pervert, either caught climaxing or busted.

I don´t why but I like him

He is quite a guy!!! He was said to have a personal account on an online service ******blackbbwmeet.com******* for successful and celebs singles with his hot pictures and blog there. Quite a few hot girls and ladies wrote to him. I’ve been there for
days, it seems the girls are not hard to hook up with.

yuckymayer @ 07/16/2008 at 9:32 am

wow he has so much time messingup with TMZ, where is his GF, why doesnt he spend time with her instead.

Mayer is such an enfantile! He is so full of himself!

ATTENTION MAN *****

Ah, he’s so CUTE. Love him.

I heard through the grapevine that if your in John Mayer’s fanclub Local-83 that one of the fanclub moderators, I thin her name is Grace, and her friends will give you answers to the meet and greet quizes!!!! How cool is that! You can cheat your way into winning a meet and greet with this douchebag. Personally, I can’t stand him. He always looks like a drunk frat boy to me. Brad Pitt is way cooler!!!

I don’t care for his music or think he’s very cute. But I think he’s hilarious the way he goes around messing with the paps. At least he doesn’t take himself seriously and do all the stupid hiding behind a scarf like Aniston.

This man loves getting attention no matter what he has to do to get it or keep it. I really don’t understand why him and Jessica Simpson did not work out

sweet girl @ 07/16/2008 at 11:58 am

Oh, so hot lady! It was said she just enjoyed hot dating with a black guy on **mixedloving . c o m** so many fans show interesting to her hot photos and videos there. Nice to enjoy more details about it…

bluemelatonin @ 07/16/2008 at 12:28 pm

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/16/2008 at 8:46 am

he’s the epitome of cool…….
————————————
…………………..urine

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/16/2008 at 8:46 am
he’s the epitome of cool…..
———————————
……urine

He is the epitome of DOUCHE. definetely a douchebag.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/16/2008 at 12:52 pm

bluemelatonin,

you want mayer’s urine……? hm, ok… whatever floats your boat.

cough, cough *sicko!* cough.

i like john, you go john, you are cute, as long as i don’t have to look at fug face Jen, I’m fine.

Thanks for the tour, John. I’ll be making my oun toru in early Aug. I’ll be sure to stop by! LOL

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/16/2008 at 8:46

am he’s the epitome of cool.

======
Oh yeah i bet JohN Meyer is your wet dream literally bwahahahah!! Wants urine call Meyer LMAOOOO!! You and Mayer will really hit if off hotly .. He loves urinating and You like to drink HOT PEE !!

I like to refer to him as “Douche McGee”

I’d call him Douchey McDouchebag, but that title is reserved for Pete Wentz

John Mayer….a handsome, cerebral*, and gifted musician who just happens to be dating beautiful Jennifer Aniston.

*the reason it may not have worked out long-term with Jessica Simpson, whom I like, but is much better suited to handsome Tony Romo.

He has very sexy legs … he needs to show those off more often!

His music is fantastic and he is funny, but I don’t like him with Aniston Not a good fit! Sorry John:(

Here is 1/2 of Douchifer. Where is the other douche these days? she should be hiding her face messing around with this low life jerk.
He is such an attention *****. If Jen was right in the head she would find a real man and not this immature boy. I wonder whats wrong with her.

^This is a Mayer fan. Mayor fans don’t like Jennifer Aniston.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All